Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem in Guild icons

Discussion on problem in Guild icons within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem in Guild icons

hi gays ..
i need help in Guild Icons .
where Settings game server and upload server

Thanks in advance
Old 09/23/2012, 02:49   #2

Use The ******* Search Button , u can Found Tutorial ,
or ,
Search Here :
Old 09/23/2012, 03:11   #3

elite*gold: 1
Old 09/23/2012, 03:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMessi1899 View Post
Use The ******* Search Button , u can Found Tutorial ,
or ,
Search Here :
Dear..
You should research well you

This is why the work of Thread

i need help
Old 09/23/2012, 13:58   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
I nulled the Tut if you want a new tut go and write it on your own. I'm done with this community of idiots.

I won't help people anymore to get flamed by them in the end and to hear that i'm the idiot in helping them and releasing files for public I will help a few people if they write me a pm but this is about 0.1% of this community here on epvpers.

The rest can go to hell or search for the next "idiot"^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 14:13   #6

the word "help" should be censored (and all post with that word)
Old 09/23/2012, 14:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
I nulled the Tut if you want a new tut go and write it on your own. I'm done with this community of idiots.
Community of idiots?! .. You are too funny

All special db rappelz version 7.3 are from Arabic rappelz
Most db english rappelz almost 6.2 ... And often may be by pyrok
See you soon dear...
Old 09/23/2012, 14:33   #8

i guess then you wont have a problem in finding help in arabic development forums ^^'
Old 09/23/2012, 14:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by abady100 View Post
Community of idiots?! .. You are too funny

All special db rappelz version 7.3 are from Arabic rappelz
Most db english rappelz almost 6.2 ... And often may be by pyrok
See you soon dear...
C'mon guy you came to this forum unable to talk or to understand english and you want to discuss with us? Go ahead and learn some english later you can try to say something here otherwise nobody can understand you^^

read my complete post and try to understand (your english is horrible). i released the firsdt 8.1 DB together with the 8.1 Resources in this forum. I released a fixed 7.4 DB in this forum. I released the Tutorial for the guild icons together with several fixes for the 7.3, 7.4 and 8.1 Databases and in the end some guys told me that i'm the idiot because i shared it to them, got flamed and disrespected...now you have to pay for that^^ and if you (the community) disrespect me i will disrespect the whole community. And yes a community who is flaming on the people who try to help them is a community of idiots!

Ah and by the way^^ most of the first 8.1 releases from tofayas were leeched from this forum

And what's up with pyrok? I'm pretty sure he can understand my opinion for 100%^^

And to your: "see you soon dear"

I'm not interested in knowing people who are unable to use their own brain, to use the search button or to create something on their own^^ Have a nice day and think about one point^^ it's you who need the help of people like me and you can give me nothing for that^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2012, 14:34   #10

Quote:
I won't help people anymore to get flamed by them in the end and to hear that i'm the idiot in helping them and releasing files for public I will help a few people if they write me a pm but this is about 0.1% of this community here on epvpers.

The rest can go to hell or search for the next "idiot"^^

You are very very funny
You release some things and you seem happy by...

Amendments not db I need ... Put this topic just want to make sure Guild Icon from

Quote:
read my complete post and try to understand (your english is horrible). i released the firsdt 8.1 DB together with the 8.1 Resources in this forum. I released a fixed 7.4 DB in this forum and in the end some guys told me that i'm the idiot because i shared it to you...now you have to pay for that^^ and if you (the community) disrespect me i will disrespect the whole community.

Ah and by the way^^ most of the first 8.1 releases from tofayas were leeched from this forum

And what's up with pyrok? I'm pretty sure he can understand my opinion for 100%^^
You mean bd 8.1 ... Can't say it 8.1 full!
The basis of your db 7.3 + 7.4 + 8.1 because the amendment
Not official allegedly 8.1.. Just show some special pet 8.1 does not mean you have 8.1 full ! ... Just define the sql db and modify Resource to make your own pet 8.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
i guess then you wont have a problem in finding help in arabic development forums ^^'
My dear..
Special topics in Arabic forums rappelz is only-copy-paste
Old 09/23/2012, 14:50   #11

Quote:
You are very very funny
You release some things and you seem happy by...

Amendments not db I need ... Put this topic just want to make sure Guild Icon from

You mean bd 8.1 ... Can't say it 8.1 full!
The basis of your db 7.3 + 7.4 + 8.1 because the amendment
Not official allegedly 8.1.. Just show some special pet 8.1 does not mean you have 8.1 full ! ... Just define the sql db and modify Resource to make your own pet 8.1

My dear..
Special topics in Arabic forums rappelz is only-copy-paste
Sry this is bullshit it was the official 8.1 KTS Pets with official Skills dumped from the KTS client^^ and it was the most complete 8.1 DB at that point^^

Official 8.1 KTS Pets, Items, Skills, States and everything that is dumpable from the client^^ get your facts right before posting bullshit. I can show you the battle tables too if you want since you can dump them from the client too but they are useless without the 8.1 GS^^

And btw i never said it was a complete 8.1 DB. It was official 7.4 with updated 8.1 ItemResource, StateResource, SkillResource, SummonResource, SkillStageResource, SkillTreeResource, ItemEffectResource, SetItemEffectResource, PetResource, FieldPropResource, MixResource, EnhanceResource and WorldEffectResource.
Hope i didn't forget one of the tables

Instead of constantly talking bullshit you can try to get the guild icons working on your own^^ it cost me about 30 minutes to get them working on my own before writing the tut
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2012, 14:51   #12

Quote:

And to your: "see you soon dear"

I'm not interested in knowing people who are unable to use their own brain, to use the search button or to create something on their own^^ Have a nice day and think about one point^^ it's you who need the help of people like me and you can give me nothing for that^^
Unable to run the brain! hahahaha
All files released by the Arabic rappelz...
Telecaster files that you own are Arabs .. See inside your files you will find db gm_tool

Also db khroos this definitive guide that particular shop Arabic rappelz

Quote:
Sry this is bullshit it was the official 8.1 KTS Pets with official Skills dumped from the KTS client^^ and it was the most complete 8.1 DB at that point^^

Official 8.1 KTS Pets, Items, Skills, States and everything that is dumpable from the client^^ get your facts right before posting bullshit. I can show you the battle tables too if you want since you can dump them from the client too but they are useless without the 8.1 GS^^
Now SFrame.exe does not work with private servers
Why oh intelligent! ----> Because version CaptainHerlockServer 8.1.exe you don't own course
You have developed to become consistent with SFrame.exe 8.1
Old 09/23/2012, 14:58   #13

Quote:
Unable to run the brain! hahahaha
All files released by the Arabic rappelz...
Telecaster files that you own are Arabs .. See inside your files you will find db gm_tool

Also db khroos this definitive guide that particular shop Arabic rappelz

Yes and i thanked the guys who did the work to get these tables but it wasn't you so what do you want me to tell?

And yes these tables are from an arab server i know this and it's true i'm using some of these files but this wasn't your work and i think at least 50% of the guys who hacked the arab server and made it possible for us to get these files can understand me^^

And the 8.1 SFrame has nothing to do with the db.

Don't know what you want to tell me^^ and i don't care about it^^ i will stop this useless conversation at that point because you even can't understand me^^
Old 09/23/2012, 14:58   #14

he never talked about a full 8.1 db, it's like when there were master class with the 6.1 server, it was a partial 7.3. But these releases really contain some 8.1 contents (or 7.3 contents for the old example), and even if it's easy to add new epic's content for older servers, no-one released these db before so we can consider he is one of the first who added 8.1 pets in a 7.3 server

Anyway, you don't seem to really want your solution (and i doubt you really have no clue about what to do after having read Cipher's tut (or even replies that mention needed modifications to get guild icon working)

actually, the newer 7.4 version of the sframe.exe is different from the first 7.4 sframe.exe, gala-net devs changed a packet id, probably to prevent bots from being able to continue their farm (but they if the bot's developer is still active, he won't need so much time to figure out that there is only one number to change to get bots working again xD)

oh well, you guys are so fast at posting xD

hummm didn't figured out that there is a anti-double-post feature on epvp

and the "" icon is really ugly
Old 09/23/2012, 15:06   #15

Quote:

And btw i never said it was a complete 8.1 DB. It was official 7.4 with updated 8.1 ItemResource, StateResource, SkillResource, SummonResource, SkillStageResource, SkillTreeResource, ItemEffectResource, SetItemEffectResource, PetResource, FieldPropResource, MixResource, EnhanceResource and WorldEffectResource.
Hope i didn't forget one of the tables

Instead of constantly talking bullshit you can try to get the guild icons working on your own^^ it cost me about 30 minutes to get them working on my own before writing the tut
It looks like you mean!
Game_Server

S io.upload.ip:ur_IP
S io.upload.port:4616
S game.guild_icon_base_url:
S game.url_list:guild.url|

and Also uploadserver
I don't need help on this but in something else
Closed Thread