Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

problem in Guild icons

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by abady100 View Post
Of course, always trying to humiliate the Arabs there are true Arabs do not know programming and other things
There is also worldwide people so..Not just Arabs

You try to denigrate Arabs but I forgot if forum without Arabs what you have db 7.4
Please respect those of others. Not every American or British or French or otherwise is considered the best ...
More familiar in the hack are Arabs or not you own your rappelz 7.4 or 7.3 so would keep 6.2
TBH didn't read the rest of the thread, was working in reverse order when I came to this little gem. And now I say my piece:

Who do you think you are? You come here to a forum outside of this all so great Arab forum I keep seeing slung around and have the nerve to tell us we wouldn't have 7.4 databases without you. That's really fun considering I personally led a team that built 7.3 databases from scratch and had associates that knew even further about the databases.

Lets be correct in saying that perhaps we wouldn't have obtained the 7.4 GS without you. But take your bigoted view of other nationalities right back out the virtual door with you. If you don't like English/German people (south-park voice then you can get out.

P.S.

In your religion is it not a forbidden sin to steal the possessions of another? (I know you will argue that it's not real, but we both know that's a cop-out) [Happens to know a bit about the Muslim religion] The mere idea and concept of your thievery is what is prohibited by your prophet. But I digress, just thought it funny a man from a proud religious nation displays himself in such a manner. "STOP BAD TALK NOW!" sorry holy man, but sages and prophets have no need of angry words ^^

P.S.S

Tofrum I like you bro, but in the same token you use , a shitload. Unless you are able to produce proper grammar yourself in a majority of situations then you really have no right speaking about another's grammar. Other than that. I'm out

P.S.S.S

Stop writing close request, and reported. Tatsuya has asked you guys one million and five times and that's why this crap just lays around here taking up space.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
TBH didn't read the rest of the thread, was working in reverse order when I came to this little gem. And now I say my piece:

Who do you think you are? You come here to a forum outside of this all so great Arab forum I keep seeing slung around and have the nerve to tell us we wouldn't have 7.4 databases without you. That's really fun considering I personally led a team that built 7.3 databases from scratch and had associates that knew even further about the databases.

Lets be correct in saying that perhaps we wouldn't have obtained the 7.4 GS without you. But take your bigoted view of other nationalities right back out the virtual door with you. If you don't like English/German people (south-park voice then you can get out.

P.S.

In your religion is it not a forbidden sin to steal the possessions of another? (I know you will argue that it's not real, but we both know that's a cop-out) [Happens to know a bit about the Muslim religion] The mere idea and concept of your thievery is what is prohibited by your prophet. But I digress, just thought it funny a man from a proud religious nation displays himself in such a manner. "STOP BAD TALK NOW!" sorry holy man, but sages and prophets have no need of angry words ^^

P.S.S

Tofrum I like you bro, but in the same token you use , a shitload. Unless you are able to produce proper grammar yourself in a majority of situations then you really have no right speaking about another's grammar. Other than that. I'm out

P.S.S.S

Stop writing close request, and reported. Tatsuya has asked you guys one million and five times and that's why this crap just lays around here taking up space.
DON'T NEVER EVER MENTION ISLAM IN A GOOD WAY OR A BAD WAY, RELIGION WON'T DISCUSSIONS WON'T BE TOLERATED..

Old   #33

Received Thanks: 2,412
I don't know who you're trying to scare/impress with the caps. I'm entitled to the process and demonstration of my own thoughts. Heh, I will talk about religion when I feel free. If you don't like what I say dismiss me and go about your way, all your posturing is useless.

-Edit-

If you decide to take offense to this post and/or the one preceding it that's your decision. But don't act like I went on some Arab Bashing Spree.
Old   #34

Do as you like, I'm putting this forum ("Development Community") on my blacklist.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

elite*gold: 1
Smoke, i know my grammar isnt this great,
But first sentence on this thread is "hey gays" LOL

Closed Thread