Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Infinite 8.1!

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,412
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Using the same meme's and insults all the time, guess you only got the Freeware Version of Brain.exe it really shows in your server.
Old   #64

Quote:

Using the same meme's and insults all the time, guess you only got the Freeware Version of Brain.exe it really shows in your server.

Anyway all memes aside... I am going to give you a reality check... You downgraded your server from 7.4 to 6.2 then modded the client so it looks like 7.2 So.. I must ask... Why are you such a moron? I am guessing it cost to much for you to host a 64bit server now you're hosting on 32bit as it's cheaper.

But still retarded and oh btw... when you had a how many online thing you only had most of 11 online so now you've made that 11 = 6 if you're lucky

Old   #65

Yes all meme aside let me give you a reality check. You copied off of every single person you could up til the point someone GAVE you 7.3 and then you just continued to do high a **** rates and claim that made you a good server. Despite all I ever seen in your threads was either YOUR OWN GMS or YOUR PLAYERS trashing you and your server over and over.

If you honestly think Redemption shut down because of money you're way more simple minded than I thought and only server to prove your idiocy even further. You seen my server hit a low point ONCE and have not let it go since even though you've never had the nuts to have an online player count. LOL! You use the same insults as if they were brand new and you can't form a halfway coherent sentence let alone an insult.

I'm guessing using my Brain.exe and making actually developments to the client is server is just unheard of for a copy / paste piece of unintelligent cow **** such as yourself. You can keep you're so called "Tons Of Players" -Cough- "Hoardes of Noobs who are incapable of actually working for anything"

I have ground breaking features to make and an entire game to redeem, so as you have been told by myself and others over and over and over and over again.

A) You're not a DEV
B) You're ONLY copy/paste noob
C) Your players don't even like you
D) Your staff don't even like you
E) Sometimes I think you don't even like you
F) Infinite has never and will never stand up to any Redemption creation.
Old   #66

Quote:
Yes all meme aside let me give you a reality check. You copied off of every single person you could up til the point someone GAVE you 7.3 and then you just continued to do high a shit rates and claim that made you a good server. Despite all I ever seen in your threads was either YOUR OWN GMS or YOUR PLAYERS trashing you and your server over and over.

If you honestly think Redemption shut down because of money you're way more simple minded than I thought and only server to prove your idiocy even further. You seen my server hit a low point ONCE and have not let it go since even though you've never had the nuts to have an online player count. LOL! You use the same insults as if they were brand new and you can't form a halfway coherent sentence let alone an insult.

I'm guessing using my Brain.exe and making actually developments to the client is server is just unheard of for a copy / paste piece of unintelligent cow crap such as yourself. You can keep you're so called "Tons Of Players" -Cough- "Hoardes of Noobs who are incapable of actually working for anything"

I have ground breaking features to make and an entire game to redeem, so as you have been told by myself and others over and over and over and over again.

A) You're not a DEV
B) You're ONLY copy/paste noob
C) Your players don't even like you
D) Your staff don't even like you
E) Sometimes I think you don't even like you
F) Infinite has never and will never stand up to any Redemption creation.
oh sorry never had a player lets just print screen that for you..

opes ismokedope is a dope...

Also oh yes you modded a client with tools leaked from real DEV's not copy and paste but modding a client is (come closer... closer... whispers: Copy and paste) omg :O

Lets do an impression of you:

ismokedrow: Oh look I can change a picture in a game with a high resolution picture I am such a Developer I have made 0 things in my whole time being here and have leeched everything only thing I have ever released are easy SQL querys named after futureama , I am on a higher level than everybody on this forum because I am ismoke and everybody hates me for being the best here like I am awesome ahahahaha

smoke go away nobody likes you...

Old   #67

So you have a server full of idiots who:

- Don't know how to play their class properly
- Pay to Win
- Use a completely and retardedly over powered pet
- Worst of all -shudders- Praise you?

BTW if you intend to win a meme fight you don't copy meme's change one word and try to pass it off as your own. That seems to be what you're good at. LOL @ insulting my queries but know you were never that good. BTW, replace pictures? LOL! HA try hundreds if not thousands of pictures, completely original nui (Since you are probably to stupid to know what an NUI is -- it's the Windows Structures for in-game) Lets TRY RDB Edits (I have made all my own RDB Editors since 6.1 so suck nuts kid) Completely Redone Music, A COMPLETE dungeon, Unique Pet (That doesn't have to be retardedly over powered to be cool), Completely unique systems like Cooking, Crafting and Alchemy, Entirely new Questlines e.g. "The Hero Trials", Retextured World-Maps (AKA The ground you walk on and see in-game)

Now what have you done that matches any of that, nothing so stfu already.

P.S. THATS RIGHT you still can't edit quests lolololol. ******* idiot
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Lets do an impression of you:

ismokedrow: Oh look I can change a picture in a game with a high resolution picture I am such a Developer I have made 0 things in my whole time being here and have leeched everything only thing I have ever released are easy SQL querys named after futureama , I am on a higher level than everybody on this forum because I am ismoke and everybody hates me for being the best here like I am awesome ahahahaha
You just went full ******.... never go full ******.
Old   #69

Quote:
So you have a server full of idiots who:

- Don't know how to play their class properly
- Pay to Win
- Use a completely and retardedly over powered pet
- Worst of all -shudders- Praise you?

BTW if you intend to win a meme fight you don't copy meme's change one word and try to pass it off as your own. That seems to be what you're good at. LOL @ insulting my queries but know you were never that good. BTW, replace pictures? LOL! HA try hundreds if not thousands of pictures, completely original nui (Since you are probably to stupid to know what an NUI is -- it's the Windows Structures for in-game) Lets TRY RDB Edits (I have made all my own RDB Editors since 6.1 so suck nuts kid) Completely Redone Music, A COMPLETE dungeon, Unique Pet (That doesn't have to be retardedly over powered to be cool), Completely unique systems like Cooking, Crafting and Alchemy, Entirely new Questlines e.g. "The Hero Trials", Retextured World-Maps (AKA The ground you walk on and see in-game)

Now what have you done that matches any of that, nothing so stfu already.

P.S. THATS RIGHT you still can't edit quests lolololol. ******* idiot

didn't even read it all only because... you put this: if you intend to win a meme fight you don't copy meme's change one word.... You do know how memes work right?

P.S. THATS RIGHT you still can't edit quests lolololol. ******* idiot: You do know er all seen you crying for help with this about two weeks ago right?
Old   #70

LOL I'm just done with you and you're ultra "Yo momma" jokes. LOLOL Eat a **** kid.
Old   #71

Quote:
LOL I'm just done with you and you're ultra "Yo momma" jokes. LOLOL Eat a **** kid.
says the person with gay jokes?
Old   #72

LOL not all of us like people like you, ya know men who dress/act like women.

P.S. I have nothing against homosexuals. I have something against gays aka you.
Old   #73

Quote:
LOL not all of us like people like you, ya know men who dress/act like women.

P.S. I have nothing against homosexuals. I have something against gays aka you.

Reality check Gays are homosexuals... and the fact you try to insult me by calling me gay is very funny... It's only funny because it is not insulting in the slightest.
Old   #74

LOL reality check that's generalism. How about you're a **** loving pee-brained cross-dressing horse-**** loving ***-hat of a oompa-loompa. That's funny, but I was trying to be relevant.
Old   #75

Quote:
LOL reality check that's generalism. How about you're a **** loving pee-brained cross-dressing horse-**** loving ***-hat of a oompa-loompa. That's funny, but I was trying to be relevant.
Can I ask how old are you again 'Chris' because you know me so well... you must also Know I am younger than you... but yet don't act half as stupid as you do... I mean I do act a little silly sometimes... but yet... I am younger than you so I am allowed.

You're a strange 'little' man... who think hes awesome... but yet nope hes not hes a dipshit..

So how about instead of arguing for no reason why not go outside the big boys can't get you anymore.. I asure.. you if they do come tell Mr Gavsta...

P.S