Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Infinite 8.1!

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 33
yes good



sermandes is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 17
[Q] is it ok to play with the same client as "rappelz tournament"?


kreminis is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
The website is only really there to register on then go and play the "game".

If you or anyone else feels they could do a better job please feel free to create and submit it to and I'll personally give the creator a stage 5 unique pet.


[GM]Voila
- Raises Hand, will not do it for free -
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
- Raises Hand, will not do it for free -
o_O you want me to pay you for a website for Rappelz Infinite? Pfft, no thanks. It's not my server, I don't profit anything from it, I don't care


g00dman is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 11
The site isn't THAT bad unless has been changed recently. I've seen far far worse.
kakashisensei90 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
--Bump-- Register Page re-open.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 5
a question for anyone who plays on this server regularly, is it fun? a couple years ago, i was really into the korean test server when there was a decent english speaking community. is this server something like that?
imchillin730 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 535
Received Thanks: 231
Yes, Gavstas server is fun when you don't count in two known GMs in there who act like kids..
marekrndr is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
qwer
gavsta is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
stupid gavsta learn how to make a real rappelz or close your fail server.

i wish if i could make one but i dont have enough time and money

btw DarknessFight server's admin [Xijezu] knew how to make it real and that pro admin could make it fun and real with no created pets or beefed Cubic all the time with nice rates also he could hit over 500 players in hours, he was releasing every new immediately. im bored because of ur stupid ideas lol man u r online like 24/7 and horizon is empty wtf

if you remember me i posted earlier that i could farm the REAL AND PURE Cubic Dungeon fatser than your noobs who are using that fail pet which called the asstroller

and now i own two of it and just to let you know.. this is a stupid idea to make it the only pet which can make you enter the Cubic lol nothing special about it its just a joke from you and you're trying to make it something overpowred to make your people like it lol its SUX.

Xijezu was the real smart, pro, active, successful and careful Admin about his players.

dont run away from the true man im just reminding you i dont complain ot flame on your server basically im out anymore im going to play on EOS rappelz as everyone does now

wake up fail admin you dont have to care that much about money, you dont have to create stupid pets like your horrible astarot pet or adding new orbs trader to make us donate.
lol that orbs are gone for long time old fashioned

are you going to cry and run saying "oh u dont like my server get ouuuut yay he doesnt like my server and plays in it and complain i'll show off and try to make him fail then i'll cry to momy" huh u gonna say it lol "sorry i guess that part will make you mad Gavy" ?

nah man i dont care about you and your server or leeching our money to make fail server and never care for what we ask to see in game

EOS are better than you and your fail GMs who trade nude girls some free items lol
and yes they also could hit more players in shorter duration than you did

the Point is not in making that fail astarot or hero you're complicated about its name lol why dont you just make it real and pure ? xD
The Point is just to know what do your players want in the server and in the same time you must have a LITTLE hard part in the server to make players donate for it and i mean a hard one not implausible part


i'll try to help you as much as i can lol im 16 years old bro im pretty sure you're much older than me :P

and for your information .. the people who are success they are who being attacked just like Xijezu he was being hacked all the time and he kept defending his server until the last moment unlike you go hidding and saying no i dont hide i watch everything lol

you cant even just check your own forums and have a look on what your players need and would like to see in game yes i know more than you about your own server

let me just make something clear..now you are not being attacked by my word i just want to show you how lame you are and remind you of somethings

so you're not a success person in our eyes

sorry atm i dont have enough time i could tell you whole these things in three words but i just had some time and i said to my self "why dont i learn someone fail and tel him that he is fail" xD

three words are

You Are Fail

bye, ftw you do not have to defend your self or troll me because you will never make any damage for me lol
i and guess i can make lot of damage for you by changing donators minds and then someone will need some cash and leech our money for something is not real or some booste shits in your server xD

[GM]Shameless is : shamed, vowing, forcing, punishment, ignoring, escaping, rudeness, helping his people in game, arrogant and running away by muting

ops wrong paste

now its time to turn up the music sound and go to EOS rappelz and have some fun!
TIESTO Club Life TIESTO Club Life TIESTO Club Life TIESTO Club Life Club Club LifeClub Life
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


PS: Saying we're not as good as darkness fight was yet you was flaming on his topics all the time.. can you please just go get a girlfriend and keep yourself busy...?


Also how can you say these hurtful things to me... ow am I going to go on with my daily life now... damn you hurtful little child.

But saying this... You've taken time out of your highly fun life to write this to me so I owe you this small reply but believe me 'child' you need to get a girlfriend pal... get a real life... I know everytime you go outside the big boys beat you up but well we can all hide behind our keyboards.

I wish you goodluck with all you want to do... p.s This server has been attacked many times but we are quite secure now. Yes we do get donations for a 5 Star server: Think about it we're making it better for you and others. not ourselfs, Fair enough you don't like it I don't actually care what you think... not in the slightest

anyway I will read this rest of the message and leave the rest of my reply (if needed) then... I will go live my real life and well this will be completely forgotten about because like I said don't care what you have to say Sorry bro. and also you really really did make me laugh on your PM to me I was honestly in stitches.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 29
I didn't read any of what you wrote in your post because 1. Its for Gavsta, 2. Its way too long to read first thing in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post

[GM]Shameless is : shamed, vowing, forcing, punishment, ignoring, escaping, rudeness, helping his people in game, arrogant and running away by muting
I did however notice this and would like to say I agree. [GM]Shameless is an over powered moron who gives items to his friends in game, giving them an unfair advantage and potentially losing donation money for the server and Gavsta.

Gavsta never pays attention to this though as he's always "busy".

All that aside and as much as I hate to admit it, I still think Infinite is one of the best private servers available at this time and there has been a great deal of effort made by Gavsta & Xijezu to keep it running and as up to date as possible.
g00dman is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
I didn't read any of what you wrote in your post because 1. Its for Gavsta, 2. Its way too long to read first thing in the morning.



I did however notice this and would like to say I agree. [GM]Shameless is an over powered moron who gives items to his friends in game, giving them an unfair advantage and potentially losing donation money for the server and Gavsta.

Gavsta never pays attention to this though as he's always "busy".

All that aside and as much as I hate to admit it, I still think Infinite is one of the best private servers available at this time and there has been a great deal of effort made by Gavsta & Xijezu to keep it running and as up to date as possible.

I will have you know [GM]Shameless has never given any items away
gavsta is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
PS: Saying we're not as good as darkness fight was yet you was flaming on his topics all the time.. can you please just go get a girlfriend and keep yourself busy...?


Also how can you say these hurtful things to me... ow am I going to go on with my daily life now... damn you hurtful little child.

But saying this... You've taken time out of your highly fun life to write this to me so I owe you this small reply but believe me 'child' you need to get a girlfriend pal... get a real life... I know everytime you go outside the big boys beat you up but well we can all hide behind our keyboards.
before i start.. and because of your silly first part.. i want to show something for public like a man to stop your spams on my personality

yeah i have enough boldness to say i am 16 years old so i am not hiding behind my keyboard but, you just knew that then kept spamming with your fail words lol
so what i am not that handsome, schoolboy and boring and i am a computer games lover, so there will never be any girl can love or even like me and i do not need a girlfriend "daddy".. life is beauty

but anyway... Appearances are deceptive smart ass.


first you do not know me or even have any proofs to say anything describes me.

second like they say : the man is a man by his words and his heart. (i am an Arabian person and i do not how to say it or make it clear for a lazy guy like you)

third i was talking about somethings i can see and clear to know how fail you are yes the people leaving your sucks server and go to the better ones.
and you're going worse all the time and keep leeching money.

whatever that is it ? you just tried to let then know i am a little kid and i have to get a girlfriend to not show how lame you are ? i am a cat with nine lives.

okay i will stop it now (if you're going to cry) and i said my words in core and i will be the wise person here .

and you wanted to tell me that you got attacked by hackers ? and you keep that as a secret ? so now do you feel that you're success lol no man you will never ever be a successful man because you will keep seeking behind money.

i think that would be enough to clear your thoughts. [Clearer : I Do Not Talk about your personality, I Talk about how bad you are in PServer]
if you think that you're a wise man enough so..
the proverb says : A word to a wise man is enough.

Notice : you do not have to QUOTE some words from your friends because obviously they will be with you and supporting you because you are called Gavsta and have some shitty things released in here and you have a fail server so talk to me like a man.

if you think that i am a stupid bad guy and wrote that post to hurt you.. you better get a brain and think by it again or ask for some assist to make it clear for you .
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
before i start.. and because of your silly first part.. i want to show something for public like a man to stop your spams on my personality

yeah i have enough boldness to say i am 16 years old so i am not hiding behind my keyboard but, you just knew that then kept spamming with your fail words lol
so what i am not that handsome, schoolboy and boring and i am a computer games lover, so there will never be any girl can love or even like me and i do not need a girlfriend "daddy".. life is beauty

but anyway... Appearances are deceptive smart ass.


first you do not know me or even have any proofs to say anything describes me.

second like they say : the man is a man by his words and his heart. (i am an Arabian person and i do not how to say it or make it clear for a lazy guy like you)

third i was talking about somethings i can see and clear to know how fail you are yes the people leaving your sucks server and go to the better ones.
and you're going worse all the time and keep leeching money.

whatever that is it ? you just tried to let then know i am a little kid and i have to get a girlfriend to not show how lame you are ? i am a cat with nine lives.

okay i will stop it now (if you're going to cry) and i said my words in core and i will be the wise person here .

and you wanted to tell me that you got attacked by hackers ? and you keep that as a secret ? so now do you feel that you're success lol no man you will never ever be a successful man because you will keep seeking behind money.

i think that would be enough to clear your thoughts. [Clearer : I Do Not Talk about your personality, I Talk about how bad you are in PServer]
if you think that you're a wise man enough so..
the proverb says : A word to a wise man is enough.

Notice : you do not have to QUOTE some words from your friends because obviously they will be with you and supporting you because you are called Gavsta and have some shitty things released in here and you have a fail server so talk to me like a man.

if you think that i am a stupid bad guy and wrote that post to hurt you.. you better get a brain and think by it again or ask for some assist to make it clear for you .

Thank you for bumping topic again

P.S Yes we get donations I can stop all the donations but well then I won't have a server will I, I am not going to work on this server then work in real life to pay for server... I will have donations pay for the server makes sense right?
gavsta is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00dman View Post
I didn't read any of what you wrote in your post because 1. Its for Gavsta, 2. Its way too long to read first thing in the morning.



I did however notice this and would like to say I agree. [GM]Shameless is an over powered moron who gives items to his friends in game, giving them an unfair advantage and potentially losing donation money for the server and Gavsta.

Gavsta never pays attention to this though as he's always "busy".

All that aside and as much as I hate to admit it, I still think Infinite is one of the best private servers available at this time and there has been a great deal of effort made by Gavsta & Xijezu to keep it running and as up to date as possible.
anyways thanks for replying

i just want to correct something in here

Gavsta is not always "busy" and he gave a little attention but, however i do not need that he just felt him self a man when i asked him in a PM to reply on my post but like every time he does not know what i meant

Gavsta is busy because he seeks behind our money and he never been busy to improve his server' quality

Gavsta does pay attentions for people who Criticize his own server but for real i was fair and said lot of things we all can see but, unfortunately (kids are kids) he kept caring, talking rubbish and spamming about my personality and forgot what i was talking about (his falls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Thank you for bumping topic again

P.S Yes we get donations I can stop all the donations but well then I won't have a server will I, I am not going to work on this server then work in real life to pay for server... I will have donations pay for the server makes sense right?
quality means donators smart Gavy, you can not stop them

and i did not ask you to do and i wish if they keep donate for you or your server but, you can work for better server and make people who stopped donate like ME and people who never donated, donate and realize that this server is really server worth to spend some money on.

i spend like 20$ when i was in my first guild "Blazed" but after that stupid update you made (making unreality Cubic or MC D3 Gears or the damn asstarot) i stopped and i kept just playing for nothing.

you can just make it easy

Astarot = Beefed Cubic pet
S5 DT/WD = Cubic beefed pet

and they will like it real

omg you know what ? i will stop and let you show me how you got that .


speedkaka13 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.