Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Infinite 8.1!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Rappelz Infinite 8.1!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Why would you join us?

Well we have a big great community lots of fun and lots of different things!

What different things do we have well we have a new pet named Hero: It is strong in physical and magical attacks with heals! We also have a boss pet which is strong in Magical attack with Heals and great defense...

Still not good enough? Well we also have 8.1 pets and world buffs always on!!

We also have great rates which are:

Rate:
EXP: 30x
Quests:2x
Gold: 100x
Drops: 30x

Before you complain EXP is low... give it a try first! people love it you can love it to we have active DP's sieges and more!

So why not give us a try at:

I hope you enjoy this game as much as I enjoyed making it this way!

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

If u make Wipe i can play

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1
I think gavsta thinking,
Hmmm , wipe the server and cause many to leave so messi joins or dont wipe and continue with many players?

I think u know the answer ;D
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMessi1899 View Post
If u make Wipe i can play
I am afraid we will not be doing a wipe, Although you can easily join anyway we have new members register all the time!

Old   #5

lower xp D=

no have 7.4-8.1 servers on high xp more?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOwns View Post
lower xp D=

no have 7.4-8.1 servers on high xp more?
High rate servers last a week and the fun lasts 5 minutes although mid rate server (30x) Last a lot longer! and they're very good/fun!
Old   #7

Hey Gavsta!

actually i do like to spam you and i like to be rude with you i dunno why
maybe cuz you're a fail Admin ,,

whatever for real i think you make this astarot only for noobs, lol i cant see any point of this and now WDs and DT and rest of T6 pets became nothing
i can beat the Cubric dungeon mobs with S0 R7 DT and S5 R7 BP with my BM However i see some ppl got that pet and sometimes they use dual summon of it two astarots and they can not tank the mobs but the astaros does and few of them has lower Damage than me xD

no i dont praise my self but this is a true

well i can see you have to remove this shity pet and rep them with any T6 pet and make your server real one and let your ppl learn how to use their classes

i know you want ppl to donate for a thing which worths their money and they will might leave the server because of this but it was your fault cuz you made this pet.

anyways i know that i look like a spammer in everywhere and everything is up to you but you have to believe me i want the server to be much better and seriously

and btw the pet classes epically the Overlord can not do anything on PvP because of the D3 gears and high Levels so i guess increasing the exp rate for pets will might helps us

yeah i read it "Server Rates will not be Changed and do not flame"

nah i do not flame i just wanted the server to be more reality simulator.

thank you Gavsta and i'll keep spamming you sorry <-- silly ?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
Hey Gavsta!

actually i do like to spam you and i like to be rude with you i dunno why
maybe cuz you're a fail Admin ,,

whatever for real i think you make this astarot only for noobs, lol i cant see any point of this and now WDs and DT and rest of T6 pets became nothing
i can beat the Cubric dungeon mobs with S0 R7 DT and S5 R7 BP with my BM However i see some ppl got that pet and sometimes they use dual summon of it two astarots and they can not tank the mobs but the astaros does and few of them has lower Damage than me xD

no i dont praise my self but this is a true

well i can see you have to remove this shity pet and rep them with any T6 pet and make your server real one and let your ppl learn how to use their classes

i know you want ppl to donate for a thing which worths their money and they will might leave the server because of this but it was your fault cuz you made this pet.

anyways i know that i look like a spammer in everywhere and everything is up to you but you have to believe me i want the server to be much better and seriously

and btw the pet classes epically the Overlord can not do anything on PvP because of the D3 gears and high Levels so i guess increasing the exp rate for pets will might helps us

yeah i read it "Server Rates will not be Changed and do not flame"

nah i do not flame i just wanted the server to be more reality simulator.

thank you Gavsta and i'll keep spamming you sorry <-- silly ?
I see what you're saying you know how to play the game Congratulations... You may think I am a 'Fail' admin but well where is your server? Oh you don't have one okay... Also if I am such a 'fail' admin why do you continue to play my server? You do know I don't make you play... I force nobody to play my server... If you want to leave.. Goodbye and goodluck...

I see that you're still promoting my server and bumping my threads thinking you're being rude to me but well you're not you're just showing people that Rappelz Infinite is here!

On a lighter note: The pet I made drops from mobs in game if you've never noticed... I mean according to you, you play a lot. Meh, Also it maybe for noobs, or it is for people who work hard on the server and get one... I don't know... Also with it being a custom pet we made it better than any other pet that is accessible on Rappelz it is a 'Private server pet' Also with the great power makes it a lot harder to find than any other tier6... It is not in the alter and the Tamerate for it is much harder.

I have corrected you on your signature before, Yes we do only keep it up because of donations... but if we don't have donations we don't have a server... Dedicated host isn't free nor is it cheap...

But well haters going to hate... you seem to complain about every server you try maybe just maybe you should make your own and see how hard it actually is to do it on your own... I do challenge you to it.. make your own "mid rate" 20-30x server and have half the amount of players I have... I have this server for people who like to actually play Rappelz and want stuff fast... 30x is fast, faster than official servers anyway... (its faster by 30x - thought I would help you with your maths)

But I hope to see your awesome server at some points -thumbs up- I am sure it will be the best server ever...

Anyway goodluck with it I am sure after doing your bit of flaming you won't want to play this server. I mean who bites the hand that feeds them.... Oh yeah I remember the whole elitepvpers community.
Old   #9

+10 TO TEAM INFINITE !!!
+10 Great Team Infinite !!!

First client working fine on my test own server
Old   #10

elite*gold: 30
new pet? not a problem i think. i made 2 new pets on my pserver...
so.
gavsta. do u know that all those who gets ur client can unpack ur resource and leech ur stuff and ur pet?
i think u know.
anyway, keep a good work gavsta!
but rates is too low xD
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
sorry i tough that i was talking to a man

just showing off your self ? dont think you're funny

well, i guess you couldnt read my words fully reading

thanks dumpy bb ..
If you cannot put up with a good argument without trying to insult somebody... then don't try to start one.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
If you cannot put up with a good argument without trying to insult somebody... then don't try to start one.
insult somebody... ? what kind of brains do you have ? LOL

i started with an advice and some kidding spams smart Gavsta

but believe me you don not care for anything around you.. you just want to be proud of your self even if you were wrong and even if you haven't anything done or have something wrong done lol

you just escaped my idea and my advice in my first post for me and kept insulting me with silly words,

o yes i dont have your astarot pet and i dont need it and i'll never ever do
btw who told you that ? lol did i asked you to give me any item ? xD
o yes i do know how to play rappelz and i am pro but i got hacked on official
no i will never leave this easy and for this reason hun ..

and lot of bla bla bla... and for sure you were serious lol xD

but in the last i told you that i was not trying to PRAISE my self but, like i said you do not how to read or get any idea or desire or even advice

because you are the rude

this is a little part of what i wanted to tell you but it seems we have a rude Admin on this server but i can deal with him

well, i am done here and i'll never do what i did before and open this post again like a stupid to wait for someone doesnt know how to talk with ppl or understand them and also rude guy and check what he did for us

again i am done here and good luck with your nooby pet and thanks

dont go mad and deal with people by like you want them to deal with you

the server is frozen

fix request, thanks bb
Old   #13

Sorry for the problems today they have all been fixed!

There will be an event later.
Old   #14

Check your mailing gavsta, at least one class has a few bugs related to skills that aren't part of the 8.1 changes.

Server down. Since you are online you must be aware
Old   #15

apparently I am not allowed to bump my topic so I won't

On a totally unrelated note look at my dog..:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.