Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

looking for pserver 7.4 with high rates :O

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 9
dumbass he has access to my acccount dunno if he works for the forum or no he'll change anything i put.. like those comments u just pointed out.. he's the one who posted them not me and i deleted this sig.. he put it back again xD

oh since u like that web in ur sig so much havent u did it. why r u still alive right now?
a question the world may never know



xbeshox123 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeshox123 View Post
dumbass he has access to my acccount dunno if he works for the forum or no he'll change anything i put.. like those comments u just pointed out.. he's the one who posted them not me and i deleted this sig.. he put it back again xD

oh since u like that web in ur sig so much havent u did it. why r u still alive right now?
a question the world may never know
If i were you i would change my password on epvpers only a hint and you can also edit your own posts/signature


c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Do not go to Rappelz Infinite, The servers are unstable and the admin there sucks. He does not want to fix his high rate server apparently and he deletes any feedback to him. Gavsta is not a good admin, and his server should be avoided. I wish DarknessFight was still an option but since gala targeted it, its now gone. I am still looking for a good private server with Adequate rates and a great admin that wont stab you in the back and ignore everything the people say, Aka Gavsta. If only all admins were like Xijezu, i will sorley miss him being my admin because he cared about the players, and he knows what he is doing.
Dj Panda is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Panda View Post
Do not go to Rappelz Infinite, The servers are unstable and the admin there sucks. He does not want to fix his high rate server apparently and he deletes any feedback to him. Gavsta is not a good admin, and his server should be avoided. I wish DarknessFight was still an option but since gala targeted it, its now gone. I am still looking for a good private server with Adequate rates and a great admin that wont stab you in the back and ignore everything the people say, Aka Gavsta. If only all admins were like Xijezu, i will sorley miss him being my admin because he cared about the players, and he knows what he is doing.
try rappelztournament


WilISmith is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
yeah im downloading it now, Thanks! I am very disapointed in Rappelz infinite. I was finally able to make s3 dt and s3 wd and full belt for my corru and gavsta discontinued the server because he lacks the knowledge of how to fix it. He refuses to get outside help, which just makes it worse for him
Dj Panda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
Tournament is too easy, once you make 3b (which is really easy to do) you can buy +20 d3 MC crit gear and there is no PvP at all. Too easy and boring.
sniperkidd is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
If i were you i would change my password on epvpers only a hint and you can also edit your own posts/signature
i changed it for like umm 5 times already.. and yea changed my pass as well i never shared ma info with any one he's just working for them and has access to the accounts i guess :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperkidd View Post
Tournament is too easy, once you make 3b (which is really easy to do) you can buy +20 d3 MC crit gear and there is no PvP at all. Too easy and boring.
u could go pking and start drama and u know the rest from there.. but umm what about the pets, are they that reliable in tournament exept healing pets u know like dd pets like wd's/dt's etc etc or aint that effective?
xbeshox123 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
again i cannot say this enough DO NOT GO TO RAPPELZ INFINITE! Gavsta is a complete *******, he is the least helpfull admin i have ever seen and the servers are very unstable. The rates are always crashing on his server, especially rupees, he just is not good at what he does. He is blocking all people on facebook that are talking about the Infinite server, thats how much of a douche he is lol. Gala needs to crash his server next
Dj Panda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 9
totally agree his server sucks ***** with the lowest rates i've ever seen on a private server *****
xbeshox123 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeshox123 View Post
dumbass he has access to my acccount dunno if he works for the forum or no he'll change anything i put.. like those comments u just pointed out.. he's the one who posted them not me and i deleted this sig.. he put it back again xD

oh since u like that web in ur sig so much havent u did it. why r u still alive right now?
a question the world may never know
im a zombie
Tofrum is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
im a zombie
gz
xbeshox123 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
well anything else but infinite wud be better even the original rappelz eh just saying :X
xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Panda View Post
again i cannot say this enough DO NOT GO TO RAPPELZ INFINITE! Gavsta is a complete *******, he is the least helpfull admin i have ever seen and the servers are very unstable. The rates are always crashing on his server, especially rupees, he just is not good at what he does. He is blocking all people on facebook that are talking about the Infinite server, thats how much of a douche he is lol. Gala needs to crash his server next
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeshox123 View Post
totally agree his server sucks ***** with the lowest rates i've ever seen on a private server *****
seriously? you both troll him and tournament servers.. either go make your own server and make it better or shut the hell up. its all you guys do is ***** and moan..
boominz28 is offline  
Old   #29


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Insulting, flaming, spamming...
Wusa, what about giving constructive answers? o.0

#Reported, Closerequest
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Insulting, flaming, spamming...
Wusa, what about giving constructive answers? o.0

#Reported, Closerequest
mind ur *** dam business why do u always gota **** in every thing if u reported it keep it to ur self


xshadyx123 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
I NEED a FRE Pserver with HIGh RATEs and SILK
Hi all, i looking for a silkroad server with HIGH rates and free SILK ITEMS, anyoen can help me please :)?
3 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Suche] pserver high rates
hi suche einen p server für metin2 am besten root mit sehr hohen rates dazu sollte er wenn möglich keinen itemShop haben hoffe ihr kennt einen und...
3 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.