Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

looking for pserver 7.4 with high rates :O

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
mind ur *** dam business why do u always gota **** in every thing if u reported it keep it to ur self

you seriously need to get banned for your constant abuse on every forum you go to. your constant trolling. here is some constructive criticism instead of insulting and trying to find a way to harass people, why don't you find some ways to help or contribute.



boominz28 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boominz28 View Post
you seriously need to get banned for your constant abuse on every forum you go to. your constant trolling. here is some constructive criticism instead of insulting and trying to find a way to harass people, why don't you find some ways to help or contribute.
and let me tell u something u prob dont know or dun realize it, but ur a puppet/ a suck up'er to that ****** always thanking him in every post he does. i aint flaming or a criticizer towards any one althou i think ur critising me right now but lets not get into it.. what's wrong with giving opinions. u dont have to take 'em or respect if u wanna take 'em the wrong way suit ur self.. but they r nothing but such opinions on what's a good serv from a bad serv... get this fkn word through ur thick **** skull just commenting an OPINION..

and like it or not it's gona be there if u wanna rage on me n make me the bad guy here go ahead


xshadyx123 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshadyx123 View Post
and let me tell u something u prob dont know or dun realize it, but ur a puppet/ a suck up'er to that ****** always thanking him in every post he does. i aint flaming or a criticizer towards any one althou i think ur critising me right now but lets not get into it.. what's wrong with giving opinions. u dont have to take 'em or respect if u wanna take 'em the wrong way suit ur self.. but they r nothing but such opinions on what's a good serv from a bad serv... get this fkn word through ur thick **** skull just commenting an OPINION..

and like it or not it's gona be there if u wanna rage on me n make me the bad guy here go ahead
i dont suck up, and i only press thanks when i feel its needed. its fine to post your opinion but another thing to insult people and be abusive to everyone..
boominz28 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boominz28 View Post
i dont suck up, and i only press thanks when i feel its needed. its fine to post your opinion but another thing to insult people and be abusive to everyone..
+1


Leifhgy is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boominz28 View Post
i dont suck up, and i only press thanks when i feel its needed. its fine to post your opinion but another thing to insult people and be abusive to everyone..
well u got me there i might have been over trollin it


xshadyx123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
I NEED a FRE Pserver with HIGh RATEs and SILK
Hi all, i looking for a silkroad server with HIGH rates and free SILK ITEMS, anyoen can help me please :)?
3 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Suche] pserver high rates
hi suche einen p server für metin2 am besten root mit sehr hohen rates dazu sollte er wenn möglich keinen itemShop haben hoffe ihr kennt einen und...
3 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.