Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Rappelz Epic 7.4 Server Files + Databases

Discussion on [Release] Rappelz Epic 7.4 Server Files + Databases within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2012, 02:39   #301

elite*gold: 0
a little question xijezu
does the mc quests work in your files ?
Old 08/03/2012, 07:05   #302

First of all. Thank you Xijezu and Pyrok for your released files and information. I have use them to get most things working with a little digiing around in the database and several modifications so it works how I like it to.

I still have a few issues that I could use some help with if you would be so kind or anyone else that can help.

1. Master Class Accessory stats are not right and set bonus does not work. Belts seem fine. I would likely be able to get this too work with a lot of testing and restarting the server a million times. Ther is likely an easier way than I know though. So, I do not fell like "reinventing the wheel" here if someone else has the needed info.

Additional info: I know at least most of the problem if not all is with opt_type and opt_var variables and the rings are missing the set_part_flag .. all 0. Apparently master class gear bonuses do not work either although the set bonus does.

2. When completing talent point quests, if you log out before using them they dissappear. Someone said something about smp_update_character but I am at a loss on this one.

3. Cube dungeon. Error on enter/exit and no quests it seems. I haven't gotten a chance to look into this at all yet so I don't know if I could fix it or not.

My server is just a few friends testing different characters/builds. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Post or PM. Thank you.

Update: Turns out getting the accesory stats working was relativley easy after realizing the numbers are all binary multiples. Also, I got the ring set_part_flag on second guess but realized afterwards I didn't have to guess, just had to look at SetItemEffectResource. All seems to work except the pet stuff like creature breeding, creature mastery, taming, synergy, domestication .. course some of this is hard to tell if it's working or not. As for the master class gear, the purple stats do not work and haven't figured out how to put these in yet so if someone can give me the variables for one item (preferably a weapon as it has more stats) I am sure I can figure out the rest. TY.

Update 2: Stumbled across a post by Raksim that explained the purple stats for the mc gear is in ItemEffectResource so I just have to change the effect_id in ItemResource to the correct number. Take some time but fairly easy.
Old 08/03/2012, 19:52   #303

How to add a enchanted pet? And tame, too

And the thing 10+20
Old 08/04/2012, 05:54   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokolikov View Post
How to add a enchanted pet? And tame, too

And the thing 10+20
#insert_item(Creature_Card_ID, 1, Enchantment_Level, 0, -2147483648,"Character_Name")

You could have found this very quickly by clicking this button:

Is it made of dog poo? How come no one wants to get near it?
Old 08/04/2012, 09:17   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinStrap View Post
#insert_item(Creature_Card_ID, 1, Enchantment_Level, 0, -2147483648,"Character_Name")

You could have found this very quickly by clicking this button:

Is it made of dog poo? How come no one wants to get near it?
No no no.. From Item Shop
Old 08/04/2012, 09:40   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokolikov View Post
No no no.. From Item Shop
You Never said item shop. I think you'll find most devs are well against helping anyone achieve a working cash shop. You're on your own, mate.
Old 08/04/2012, 10:16   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinStrap View Post
You Never said item shop. I think you'll find most devs are well against helping anyone achieve a working cash shop. You're on your own, mate.
a Working Cash Shop has already been released by Gavsta.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 12:12   #308

**not gavsta, its orginially from xxexiledxx an rg-dev member.
Old 08/04/2012, 17:45   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
**not gavsta, its orginially from xxexiledxx an rg-dev member.
Sorry for the wrong credits, Still tho Gavsta was the one who shared it so Thanks for both of them
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2012, 00:13   #310

Hello all. Just wannted to say thank you to all that have help with files and makeing all this happen. I only have one question/request. Can someone give me the link to fix the allowedcommandsforpermission. I have a incomplete dbo looks like or if someone can tell me how to add them that would work as well. I only have 3 lines in the dbo by the way. This comes with a big please LOL!!
Old 08/05/2012, 00:24   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by trev1 View Post
Hello all. Just wannted to say thank you to all that have help with files and makeing all this happen. I only have one question/request. Can someone give me the link to fix the allowedcommandsforpermission. I have a incomplete dbo looks like or if someone can tell me how to add them that would work as well. I only have 3 lines in the dbo by the way. This comes with a big please LOL!!
here XD enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar 541390086726074337_fixallowedcommandsforpermission.rar (702 Bytes, 171 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2012, 00:34   #312

thank you very much for that. Hopefully that fixes all my problems lol
Now to start on try to get all the 7.4 db correct time for a drink and some food

Edit: Is there a easier way of updateing the 7.3 to 7.4. I tried this
USE [Telecaster]
GO

UPDATE [dbo].[AllowedCommandsForPermission]
SET [permission] = <permission, int,>
,[command] = <command, varchar(32),>
,[parameter] = <parameter, varchar(32),>
WHERE <Search Conditions,,>
GO
But that just gives me errors. Right now i righting each one in by hand so any way faster would be great.
Old 08/06/2012, 14:04   #313

thx
Old 08/16/2012, 06:32   #314

factors children need help file to the database is not dobovlyat
Arcadia.bak and help Telecaster.bak writes Specified cast is not available. (SqlManagerUI) HELP!
Old 08/16/2012, 06:38   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogamol231 View Post
factors children need help file to the database is not dobovlyat
Arcadia.bak and help Telecaster.bak writes Specified cast is not available. (SqlManagerUI) HELP!
Is this supposed to be English? English is my third language and I don't sound half this bad... :/
Closed Thread