Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[OPEN BETA] Sagacious 7.3

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
I was the project leader Xijezu, lmao my name was bound to be everywhere besides that anyone involved in the project knows how much I did, so again **** off but have a lovely day. Now shooo on back to your festering fortress of idiocy. Eitherway you guys will continue splitting hairs and from this point on I will not respond to you, keep your **** out of this thread. I don't flame you in DF threads do I?

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Not that anyone before me is going to listen, We never denied receiving some work from LilNani and I never asked who gave it to him. Why, I don't care. Why did he share? Because he wanted progress, was he given updated files for his efforts? Yes he was. Was every developer given full updates, yes anyone who contributed received full files in return. Drow stopped sharing "PUBLICLY" because of Leomessi. Does Drow still share with other people? YES! If they don't act completely moronic. So feel free to piss off Pyrok.

Last I check the only thing we had to go on was the GS and the subsequent .id0/.id1/.pdb/.nam. Furthermore not only did we get the game logging in without any of your assistance we got 80% of the databases dumped directly from the client, want more than that I PERSONALLY fixed over 80% of the smp issues myself (dura, hair, creature farm, guild (Reve, Maxom and Audric123 helped here)

What did we get from your supposedly 'Vanilla' Al7rob Arcadia? A whooping like 3 dbo's, instance, secret, ursa

Who originally fixed states in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed skills in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed summons in the databases we use? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed Auction House in the databases we use? iSmokeDrow
Who originally fixed our Warehouses? Audric123 AkA diablotin
Who originally fixed guild creation in our databases? Gavsta
Who originally dumped all rdb information for rebuilding the databases: Gr4ph0s, Gangor
Who originally fixed guild icon in our databases? Xijezu pointed out topic about upload server (so I guess this one goes to you Pyrok)
Who originally fixed ItemResource in our databases? MisterD, Gr4ph0s, Mike Mjlnek, iSmokeDrow
Who dismantled the Game Server to rebuild database structures, smps? iSmokeDrow, MisterD, Maxom
Who made the Gameserver read EOPS? Pyrok
Who fixed Drops? iSmokeDrow, MisterD
Who fixed Hardmode Spawns? Kadeberak / Seyitkara
Who fixed Vulcanus? iSmokeDrow, Gangor, Gr4ph0s

-- Funny I only see your name in that list two times.

You can take this high and self righteous bull pucky back to your private website where you all sit around and stroke each others e-peens. BTW:

OMG!?!?!? you'll release? OMG OMG OMG OMG -.- do it or stfu. No one cares about NCarbon anymore, I know I sure as hell don't.
You're such an idiot smoke. ncarbon doesn't exist and the private website is dead. I haven't talked to anyone from what used to be ncarbon for a month or so now. Other than taking the time to release the 6.2 server, I haven't done anything rappelz related in a month. So you can think what you want, ncarbon is gone and won't be coming back.

So you now share with a select few people huh? Doesn't that go against everything you used to flame me for? Regardless, you're the worst thing that has happened to this community and everyone here would have had complete server files over a month ago if you weren't around.

Oh yeah, all those fixes? Not exactly hard, I had all those fixed in the first couple of days. Stop acting like you're some rappelz god, you're not. The SMPs were incredibly easy to fix, figuring out the new table formats was the hard part which I did for you through lilani's release. Say what you want but if it wasn't for my work you'd still be stuck. I don't see you ever figuring out how to get the exe to load the eop file on your own.

Old   #18

how did this come back 1 year ago with same fight? realy maturish guys...
stop complaining we all got 7.3 files (same as 1 year ago 6.2). In the same time doesnt matter who offended to whom cuz we all did once or twice or more depending on person behavior, we also didnt give credits to anny other...and so on...
so why such a big deal...credits...who cares.... it supose to care to the perso who created the file..becase he can do it...other is irrelevant.

In conclusion start act a bit as humans...cuz we bassicaly are in same place we been 1 year ago... (every year gala release a new kts,updates, we will need files)
thing that will fix it...emulator...time to be released....idk

pyrok said something about misterD 6 months ago when he kinda start get people to rg "he will release the emu when the pigs will fly"
so i ask you after 1 and a half year since u started to work ...bla bla bla...."the pigs weight after 1 year ...can they fly?"

so forget and forgive about what ismoke did ...he just returned ur favour when u didnt accept him in ur team (i know he got a big mouth but he kinda ruined your project)

grow larger populate the servers.... cuz gala is ok with this
why?
becase you guys are running 0 $ budget kts servers , they dont pay annything, you got bugs, and the players leave after a whyle and try the "official"

Forget and Forgive :P
Old   #19

Xijezu who are u ? huh. U are the one who ddos Rappelz Infinite. Have can u have prove to talk sh*t about others? Got at u DarknessS*** and stay there.

Old   #20

Please guys, dont figt. i dont know if mods can delete messages but please delete this hole page 2.

I dont want trash on here, nor if you want to fight issues pm each other.
, I care alot about my server, and your guys are ruining it for me this way,

I havent done anything against anyone, nor i get 0% respect from anyone who keeps re-posting in my topic(s), i dont call out names. but those know who they are.

Yes. i might be a jerk, but i care about something.
Old   #21

when registering/logging in on the website, typing password shows as plain text.
the "fix" download on the website has a trojan in it.

Old   #22

Its showing as an trojan becouse its compressed, for smart people who want to steal others work, yet this aint a trojan. its simply flagged as.

just as it says on the website :

Packed / MPress

Old   #23

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
Xijezu who are u ? huh. U are the one who ddos Rappelz Infinite. Have can u have prove to talk sh*t about others? Got at u DarknessS*** and stay there.
Eh, dafuck? o.0

First of all, before insulting me, get your facts right.
I never attacked a server (except one day where I had some fun with item-duping on one Server, to show off how great dev's they are. By the way, they still didn't fixed that bug).

Then, show me just one post where I talked **** about someone?
I know about what I'm talking.
If I complain about iSmoke, I know enough about him to say that he's just a beggar and didn't made all that what he said.
If I complain about your *** gavsta, I still know just those things from what I heard/saw, and those things are based on that what I say.
If I complain about other people, I still know what I'm talking about.
I always have proofs about what I'm saying.
So -> I'm not talking "****".
Old   #24

Would you guys please stop it?

thank you.
Old   #25

Received Thanks: 2,411
They won't MisterD, trying to use reason with them is pointless. Trying to get them to not be complete moronic lying sacks of self righteous cow **** is completely useless, mind aswell ask the mods to lock this thread and try again mate.

BTW lol @ 'I know iSmoke well enough' you don't know jack **** about me but I know you. My signature 'Ho Logic' was for you idiot. Like how Raskim attacked me I pwned him and went to set into you and you blocked me on skype ha ha! Like a HO.

P.S.

I forgot the moment you ask anything to anyone of Darkness Fight you = beggar, that must be that 'ho logic'
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

x3? is better play Oficial '-'
Old   #27

x3 is still low, ppl don't stick around. i heard team exp is better but no one is teaming or if they are they look for ppl in range... thus to stupid to realise team exp+ks > exp nerf.
Old   #28

alot of people stick around, your just online at the wrong moments.
you should try like at the night time(s) for you
Old   #29

Its a good server , for those who like Rappelz. Doesnt hurt to try it out , its new and just started , with more players will be a great server.

Alister.
Old   #30

At start i was like ''Wt*?'' But then i rly liked this server... So what the rates are low? Its still much better than Official.
<C> Carbon