Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

To all flamers about server rules

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To all flamers about server rules

look first and formost server rules are there for a reason such as speakign english only then that there desision as the owner and there is not a mulit client to translate what others say in a dif lang. if you go on another server then you follow there rules dont like them then GTFO and make your own server or just dont play its that simple stop flameing saying dumb stuff about a server that has there own rules and all that learn to program and stop waisting your time flameing a server that at least has 99.99% of its **** workign and has a good team or at least peopel that know what they are doing and try to fix things at lest.

so again srry to offend any flamers here, but this needs to be said rules are rules and in place for a reason tyvm all enjoy your servers and hard work i know i will

GL to you all out there

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
...Feel better now? lol

But you're 100% right...
even though it was a rant. :P