Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flamers Welcome!!

Discussion on Flamers Welcome!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flamers Welcome!!

Ok so can one of a flamers please tell why you feel the need to be a complete jerk to someone that did something better than you? It must be because they can do it and you cant. Or its the fact that your a complete idiot. Oh wait i know, its because your a cranky nerd that jacks off to other peoples post and maybe that certain one didnt pleasure you enough.
Old 06/28/2009, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
No its becuse Mods are Slacking they are doing there job here there alot of post that have been reported and they dont do anything about it. Co is going to Hell seems like.
Old 06/28/2009, 22:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1990 View Post
No its becuse Mods are Slacking they are doing there job here there alot of post that have been reported and they dont do anything about it. Co is going to Hell seems like.
yeah. Pretty dam close
Old 06/28/2009, 22:31   #4

It's fun.
Old 06/28/2009, 22:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddz View Post
Ok so can one of a flamers please tell why you feel the need to be a complete jerk to someone that did something better than you? It must be because they can do it and you cant. Or its the fact that your a complete idiot. Oh wait i know, its because your a cranky nerd that jacks off to other peoples post and maybe that certain one didnt pleasure you enough.
uhhh no
okay maybe the jacking off part, but not the first part
Old 06/28/2009, 22:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229 View Post
uhhh no
okay maybe the jacking off part, but not the first part
Then what is it?
Old 06/28/2009, 23:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddz View Post
Who really cares? And apparently the "jack off nerds" or w/e have won, they
got under your skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1990 View Post
Handful of mod's vs thousands of threads + Mod's are real people you know,
they have lives, you know were you have jobs, families to take care of,
a life witch doesnt involve being on a computer all the time. They go out
doors to see the pretty sun (The bright thing outside in the sky).
Old 06/28/2009, 23:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStar View Post
Who really cares? And apparently the "jack off nerds" or w/e have won, they
got under your skin.

Handful of mod's vs thousands of threads + Mod's are real people you know,
they have lives, you know were you have jobs, families to take care of,
a life witch doesnt involve being on a computer all the time. They go out
doors to see the pretty sun (The bright thing outside in the sky).
lol, finally someone thats not a complete idiot
Old 06/28/2009, 23:27   #9

Well when u report a post thats been up for about 32 hours now? somthing is wrong needs to be taken care of there to much **** on these forums becuse the mods are slacking yea everone has a life if it comes down to that i think we need 2more mods or so then.
Old 06/28/2009, 23:28   #10

Received Thanks: 1,325
Hello guys.

DragonStar is right with what he said. But also we suffer a loss of CO2 moderation activity while the thread- and postcount is raising.

I already notified the CO2 moderating team on focussing on specific things that urgently has to be done and called out for more moderators in the CO2 section.

The way the CO2 section actually is will be no longer when I finished my job. And my current job is to get the CO2 back to a place where CO2 players feel good (admin deleted all my other "ToDo"'s and gave me the order to take care of the CO2 section).

Trust me, we will handle this later or sooner. But when we do, there will be no room for flamekids and brainless posters.

Btw I answered your complaint Pete.
Old 06/28/2009, 23:33   #11

Well said hope this will work soon
Old 06/28/2009, 23:35   #12

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdrubael Nith View Post
Hello guys.
Trust me, we will handle this later or sooner. But when we do, there will be no room for flamekids and brainless posters.
Your going to ban the entire CO2 section except for 10~30 people? You rock! I'm already liking you a lot more than John Dread.
Old 06/28/2009, 23:38   #13

Received Thanks: 1,325
Infamous: If I need to, I will. tao will be the first one. :>
Old 06/28/2009, 23:39   #14

Please do Tao is kinda of annoying but eh everone is lol
Old 06/28/2009, 23:41   #15

Bbye entire co section is gone
Closed Thread