Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some facts about the flamers-

Discussion on Some facts about the flamers- within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Some facts about the flamers-

Hello all-

Ima making this thread cuz im fed up of all these flamers in the servers ads.

Flamers are two kinds:-

1- the server is bad and needs alot of work, but he said this by flaming not by advising.

2-Psychologically Patient who thinks that they are c00l and super coders by doing this.

So please let's try to make the owners better , and make the servers better and advice the flamers.
Instead of flaming and convincing the owner to close the server, try to help him and to tell him the bad things so he will get a better server and upgrade it.

like " Goodluck wz the server but you have to ........ etc and" " c00l project but take care of .... and make the .... "

isn't it better?

any mod you can delete , close or even burn the topic, i was like a volcano when i see an ads topic with 14 replies and 12 of them are flaming, WTH!?

Thank you everyone & Goodluck -
Old 05/19/2009, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Name somthing new on this forum people think they are better then everone no one is ever better then anyone
Old 05/19/2009, 20:57   #3

Hello © Haydz it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

@win

Many people claim to be *** on these forums, the percentage of them that back it up with solid evidence however is very minimal.
Old 05/19/2009, 21:43   #4

If you're tired of flaming, then I'm tired of the stupidity. For example, when people just make a topic in this section when it has either zero or almost zero relevance to Conquer private servers.

So I guess, as long as the stupidity remains, then flaming will stay, also.
Old 05/19/2009, 22:39   #5

Flames Mentally~
Old 05/21/2009, 08:33   #6

I wish I could throw a punch via TCP/IP ><.
Old 05/21/2009, 09:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12 View Post
Hello all-

Ima making this thread cuz im fed up of all these flamers in the servers ads.

Flamers are two kinds:-

1- the server is bad and needs alot of work, but he said this by flaming not by advising.

2-Psychologically Patient who thinks that they are c00l and super coders by doing this.

So please let's try to make the owners better , and make the servers better and advice the flamers.
Instead of flaming and convincing the owner to close the server, try to help him and to tell him the bad things so he will get a better server and upgrade it.

like " Goodluck wz the server but you have to ........ etc and" " c00l project but take care of .... and make the .... "

isn't it better?

any mod you can delete , close or even burn the topic, i was like a volcano when i see an ads topic with 14 replies and 12 of them are flaming, WTH!?

Thank you everyone & Goodluck -
Reasons?
1.Server sucks because its obviously Cov2 or TQ Binary.
2.No english knowledge?
3.A lot (95%) of them are Idiots.

And if you think that im wrong, then you count as a 95% of the fail community.Because there is enough reasons for flaming.
Old 05/21/2009, 20:49   #8

@Damian:

well this binary source which everyone is flaming for it.
Don't you remember when i requested to close the topic of the Big-Release and you said NO Don't , it's the most active topic in CO section , ROFL!
Don't you remember when you said i want that source! ***** .. everyone wanted to download it , DON'T YOU REMEMBER?
so now everyone now began to flame for it?
-Yea i agree TQ Binary TOTALLY FAIL , how about leaving the topic of the ADS of the servers with TQ Binary and complete your tour at the forums , would harm you?lmao
Old 05/21/2009, 21:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadinho12 View Post
@Damian:

well this binary source which everyone is flaming for it.
Don't you remember when i requested to close the topic of the Big-Release and you said NO Don't , it's the most active topic in CO section , ROFL!
Don't you remember when you said i want that source! ***** .. everyone wanted to download it , DON'T YOU REMEMBER?
so now everyone now began to flame for it?
-Yea i agree TQ Binary TOTALLY FAIL , how about leaving the topic of the ADS of the servers with TQ Binary and complete your tour at the forums , would harm you?lmao
funny thing most of your posts are flames...this thread is a flame to flamers,
Old 05/21/2009, 21:08   #10

If you can relate this to CONQUER PRIVATE SERVERS, let me know and I will open it again.

#Closed
Closed Thread