Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarknessFight

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
WTB American/German hack team to hack russian noobs ^_^ will pay $200 a day on credit! (Note this credit may be paid at my discression whenever i **** well feel like it and u must accept it even if i never pay you...)

LOL jk...tho i soooo wish i could hire a full team of hackers to go after the noobs. They need taught a lesson.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowjoecool View Post
WTB American/German hack team to hack russian noobs ^_^ will pay $200 a day on credit! (Note this credit may be paid at my discression whenever i **** well feel like it and u must accept it even if i never pay you...)

LOL jk...tho i soooo wish i could hire a full team of hackers to go after the noobs. They need taught a lesson.
You think hack is easy ? You think no consequences after hacking ?
Just track their IP, since they DDoSed they can't use a proxy therefor you'll find many sent requests to the damaged host by a group of IPs, Just report them to their ISP and done..

Old   #48

i would like to say that pservers arnt supposted to be hard, they are there to have fun and get stuff that u CANT on US server, if every thing was like US server the p servers would be usless and no one would play them, thats one main reson people even go to a p server...