Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

W.I.P - Epic 4

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
im impressed!
where we can see your webside, and where can i become to be your tester? i love to find out bugs xd

(sry my english, its my 3rd langue)

ps: if you post your link here, be shure for that backlink to e*pvp :P

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriuso View Post
im impressed!
where we can see your webside, and where can i become to be your tester? i love to find out bugs xd

(sry my english, its my 3rd langue)

ps: if you post your link here, be shure for that backlink to e*pvp :P
Our website is work in progress, I will work on a concept later on and talk to urusendayo then. If you wish to be part of the upcoming beta tests (kinda closed beta, there is no public registration for the first testrun) just send me a private message or write to one of the e-mails listed in the

Old   #33

Battlechan i sended a email to u.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleChan View Post
Same with ent and astaroth.
little question, whats an astaroth, and what kinda pet it is?

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriuso View Post
little question, whats an astaroth, and what kinda pet it is?
Astaroth was a pet in epic1 or to be precise a pet in Rappelr creer
it was considered too OP so they removed it when "rappelz" opened up in the states...

you can find other pets also that got removed.. like ent, forest pixie, windy pixie, original White Dragon
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Today is a great day. We finished our client last night and we received 107 requests for beta testing so far. I will sleep 4 or 5 hours now (being awake for 3 days, tired as ****), after that I will start adding people on skype for further information. I start the upload for the client right after I wrote that post here, people who applied for beta testing will receive the url later on. This includes both, applications via e-mail and through private messages here.

We also finished our trailer which will get uploaded as soon as my mate comes online. Sorry for my bad english/grammar, Im pretty exhausted and braindead right now.. gotta go sleep now.

More informations soon. :>
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #37

Received Thanks: 2,412
I've been following your project with great interest. If you have any questions I could answer feel free to pm me. I wish you great success with this project, you'll make a great many people happy. ^_^ I too remember the old days (I started in mid epic 3) A lot of my friends would argue that e3,4 and 5 were the best days.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #38

nice1 battlechan, and thx from me to work so hard

i hope of an good targed group of community of good old rappelz style

[bleh my english is worse then all of yours xd ]
Old   #39

Im finally awake now and got some energy drinks to get more things done.
Since we received more applications as expected, we decided to change the way you receive your account for the first closed testing.

First off all we will response every application you guys made in the last days. This includes a directlink to our current client and random generated login details for your personal account. This is required since we dont have a registration page yet, we also want you to test as much as possible - with your personal account. You will be able to log in as soon as you downloaded our client, however - the server itself will open on 2th april. This basically means you wont be able to create a character yet. This sounds complicated, well it will be easier for you. We just dont wanna get the first test public, thats why we give out limited accounts to our testers.

On the other hand you will get a registration link for our internal forums. This is the place where you can write bugs and feedback down. First test is open end, we'll see how everything works.

Everything else (stuff like exp rates ect) are still not decided yet. We are planning to make a poll on our forums then, dont know yet. For now just check your inbox regularly.

(Doh cant believe what I write here, my grammar sucks these days. zz!)

See you in internal forums then (:

Side note: Ximagiz just started the upload on the trailer. He coulda done that while I was asleep but oh well.. lazy kids these days.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40

hey is it normal that i still didnt get any message from u battlechan about the beta testing.
My email is btw
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraad5 View Post
hey is it normal that i still didnt get any message from u battlechan about the beta testing.
My email is btw
As stated above it will take some time for me to response everyone. Currently we are going from top (latest application) to bottom (first application) - the process takes some time cause we also create a personal account for everyone which is required to play later on.

Dont worry, we wont forget anyone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #42

k ty for applying to my question
Old   #43

hi there,

this is a great project since I always missed those ****** up tame rate and such - just because i had so much fun back there ^^

i applied aswell and btw:

these are the old skill trees - they are in german but if i have the time i will translate them and since the higher tiers - rare pets - and the uncommon ones like hawk and sally had the same as the common tier (orc = kenta, yeti = hawk, etc) this may help.

anyway: cudos to your team to do it ^^ looking forward to it
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintynice View Post
hi there,

this is a great project since I always missed those ****** up tame rate and such - just because i had so much fun back there ^^

i applied aswell and btw:

heya,
netter link.
favorisited this1, i think ima gonna need this in future
Old   #45

Hello. I registered just for this thread.

I've seen alot of chat about Private Servers but what I would like to see most is a Epic 3 and Epic 4 Server running. I will help with my support for this to happen. I should also have a Epic 3 Client, altough on net you find them