Also smokey you admited you have the GS but won't release due to lack of DB, but I am sure what 1000 people can do more than you yourself in actually getting things working, by you still keeping the GS if you have and your always talking about release you should release it and have faith in the people that get it
You know what...you're positively correct. Since you all want to shift it off on me, then lets see what you all have. Although I doubt severely this will do any good, only cause more conflict, strife and confusion. But hey, that's what you all want right?
You know what...you're positively correct. Since you all want to shift it off on me, then lets see what you all have. Although I doubt severely this will do any good, only cause more conflict, strife and confusion. But hey, that's what you all want right?
the only reason to want GS is not just for epic 7.3 its also for more stable server files,
Also for players to have more skill bars
but what can i say your not releasing due to what you think might be right to release you might get some thanks for it we all know how you love them
Still going eh Speedy? I guess a loser really has nothing better to do with his life. Continue. Now go ask Pyrok why it wasn't being shared and why he agree'd. Hmn?
The source of the leak has this explicitly to say:
Some of us are smart enough to not disobey people giving us things, BTW before you try and be like :O He leeched it from the arabs:
Now stfu the lot of you, with your ill-breed manner of shit stirring, idiots. I am only doing this because Darkness Fight is now under the scope of several very bigs guns for their ignorance with this thread. I hope you haven't pissed off anyone that you can't handle, because the way I hear it spoken. People are starting to dislike you all very much so. My only words left....be careful.
p.s.
They're right, I do have the GS, but only the GS. Which would be literally useless to anyone. I don't have the databases, guess I wasn't lucky enough. Well now you all know the real truth, even if I had shared you all would have just flopped around it like fish out of water. "WHY NO WORK MEN!? WHY NO DB MEN", yep but I'm the evil non-releaser ^_^
One huge difference here smoke. DarknessFight has permission from the leak to use the files and open a server as long as they share their work with the leak. This is one thing you've never understood: You have to respect the wishes of the people who give you things. If the leak had said that the files should be made public then they would have been made public, with credit of course. You already knew about how the leak feels about this but decided to attack anyways. This is why I said I wouldn't have called you out if you had left them alone.
Oh yeah, it took maybe two hours to get it up and running, and that was using the exact same files you were given.
DoS by russians because you dont release EMU (I KNOW)
and this will all days stops when you release emu ! Because u promes to all ! Then do it!
I neither do have the Emu, nor did I ever said that I release it.
Or do I have the Emu? Who knows.
I'm working with the Gameserver iSmoke released some days ago, I just had them before he released it and we got it working.
Here a edit again:
Just because I am/was a NCarbon-Member, this does not mean that I ever got the Emu from Pyrok or someone else.
edit: You should know that DDoS & DoS is illegal in Germany, I don't know if this is the same in your country, but this doesn't matter.
Our host is contacted, they're already contacted their lawyer since this is attacking on their System. I don't even know the Person, I just know that this one is a noob. I love it when they're using their own IPs.
I neither do have the Emu, nor did I ever said that I release it.
Or do I have the Emu? Who knows.
I'm working with the Gameserver iSmoke released some days ago, I just had them before he released it and we got it working.
Here a edit again:
Just because I am/was a NCarbon-Member, this does not mean that I ever got the Emu from Pyrok or someone else.
edit: You should know that DDoS & DoS is illegal in Germany, I don't know if this is the same in your country, but this doesn't matter.
Our host is contacted, they're already contacted their lawyer since this is attacking on their System. I don't even know the Person, I just know that this one is a noob. I love it when they're using their own IPs.
Pwned who ride from Germony to Russia xD To cash some ddoser :S really funny think what u are sayng xD
[Release] Work In Progress LoginServer Packet Documentation 05/07/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 61 Replies I'm (edit: was) working on packet documentation for SRO, using my own file format.
LoginServer: LoginServer PDoc - By lesderid
Character Selection: CharacterSelection PDoc - By lesderid
Note: All (non-LoginServer) packets only work in kSRO.
Other versions will have other opcodes (and other packets).
Credits: Me, pushedx (for the awesome help), Windrius (for always being nice) and some (public) emulators.
Edit: The server moved to my new site: http://lesderid.net/...
[Release] UnrealCrafting [Testserver Beta] 01/01/2011 - Minecraft - 46 Replies Hallo ich und ein Kumpel haben einen Homeserver errichtet,das bedeutet es ist kein 24/7 Server.Wir haben den Server zu Testzwecken errichtet um zu schauen ob es sich lohnt dann einen Rootserver zuzulegen.Wir hoffen ihr habt trotz ein paar lags und ein paar Fehlern spaß auf unserem Server.
Informationen zum Server:
Servername: UnrealCrafting
ServerIP:unrealcrafting.dyndns.org
(für die bei denen die IP nicht geht 91.65.48.65 (ändert sich jeden Tag))
TS3: 93.218.116.65 (ändert sich)
...
(Release) Elite,IPU & EG unpack & conversion to testserver with aloken 11/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies Here is the EG, IPU,and Elite dekaron, it has full instructions inside the document, also for the aloken database just use the information from the aloken replace another char database into another database as reference and copy lines for the aloken and add a new line to the database. Then you do the following in the rar files i sent. Also download DEKARON EG and fully update the client before use with the conversion proccess!!!!!!!!!!!
aloken replace char: url=http://www.dkunderground.org...