Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[How To]RDB file

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster123 View Post
Sure everyman has the right to break down , but at everything man? seriously you complain about almost everything my ***. but whatever

Not sure where you get this idea that you've won anything? But anyway continue to deny lol, other people will soon realize the same exact point me and anyone else have been trying to dictate. Lol but I've had enough fun with you just wanted the public to know a few little secrets about their *** they are praising. Good day "little man" , as you would want to say, guess I was suppose to feel belittled lol.

Whats that verse from Eminem "You're nothing but a quitter" just like you're whole 'Disbanded Team'

/waves

To be honest you're team mates were much better at this than you, even Speedy-NL was more fun. -Smh- Go back and spread your hole for them ^_^

Old   #47

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,181
...if you can't win a discussion, try to fix the grammar from the other one... *caugh*

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #48

-Cough- now tell everyone where she did that first -Cough- If you're aren't intelligent enough to win a conversation just block them on skype... /nudge right Xijezu? No no, when you guys lose you call in friends right /nudge /nudge /nudge
Old   #49

It's so entertaining. ^^

Old   #50

s0ul, agreed.

And smokey, why, just tell me 1 ******' reason, why should I listen to all of your lies and begs when I told you to stfu ? o

I think this should answer the question why I blocked you in Skype.

I'm out, Xijezu.
Old   #51

Ok thats easy, we truce'd then your team mates went around running their mouths. OFC you're out Xijezu because you're the biggest girl @ NCarbon ^_^

Final Thought:

Why are any of you still here in this place of leechers, noobs and idiots. Like Yunchen and others have said just go no one is going to miss you. No one will miss me either, so take the hint lmao.
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Ok thats easy, we truce'd then you're team mates went around running their mouths. OFC you're out Xijezu because you're the biggest girl @ NCarbon ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Lol so Xijezu, I warned your 18 year old goth girl lookin ass bro.
Quote from Chris Sorrels aka. iSmokeDrow in Facebook:

Quote:
I always wished I could grow my hair as long as yours

but it never has worked

lolol

I love black but I don't it any specific genre

Sometimes I do black casual, black southern, black goth, black emo
Now stfu about my Style, dude.

Just because I got long hair, Just because I'm listening to metal (Hail Metal!) and Just because you can't understand the truth, just because you aren't that good as you think, just because this you mean to begin to insult me for my style?

Seriously, (Warning: Translation 1:1 from German), "How low can you just get?", or understandable: Dude, you're poor.
Old   #53

the term misdirection comes to mind it takes advantage of the limits of the human mind in order to give the wrong picture and memory
are we disband? maybe we are maybe we arent
i guess in time this will be answered
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
the term misdirection comes to mind it takes advantage of the limits of the human mind in order to give the wrong picture and memory
are we disband? maybe we are maybe we arent
i guess in time this will be answered
Oh please don't post things like this This will take begging to a whole new level.

On the other hand. Do I care? Meh I think I don't. Not anymore.

I think it wouldve actually been fun to be a part of a WORKING and CONTRIBUTING community. But I was kinda rejected by nCarbon. I won't show any of the work I'm doing here on epvpers cause I know:

1.) I won't get any help with problems I encounter
2.) I won't get much in exchange. There are maybe 2 ppl here who will actually post some new things ON HERE (like dream). I'm not hating on you guys.

You got my very respect if you give this "community" ANYTHING for free, cause all you will get is like "its no working", "how to make", "you best bro".

In my oppinion this rappelz modding community is to little and just wierd. maybe time will fix this.

BTW i hope you noticed this by now iSmoke: This post about the "thanks account" was just to show how stupid this system actually is. I think this system is one of the reasons why all those releases are getting mirrored and "recredited" that often. Ppl are thinking this thanks count is actually important. So they take other releases and repost them. It's like hosting a copy of a video of youtube on youtube. Fuck yea I got 20m clicks on a video I didn't even create. Damn I'm mothafacking IMPORTANT and tha WHOLE WORLD will remember me!!1!1!11

If there is any cool "dev-board" with actual devs and kinda community out there please pm me.
Old   #55

Like I just posted in another thread, if enough people back it. I will personally offer up a domain for a community website dedicated to Rappelz.
Old   #56

Can someone explain how it works dragonupacker 5?

Can someone explain how it works RappelzDataUnpack.zip?

please someone teach me steps to i can extract data client to rdb??