Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[How To]RDB file

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 15
non it's crypted



xhack069 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
we needn't your help

you can't do anything without pyrok tools

you didn't make anything special
you didn't make any tool

just shut --
In fact the whole community would not be able to do anything, if Pyroks tool wasn't released. NCarbon and his VIP members had daily progress of work and fixes because it was a kind of group work. Look at this community, the tool is already immorally released for 3 days and you guys have not been able to do anything. Most of you still don't know how to unpack the client with the tool. Have fun with your dayfly hamachi servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
We are done, it's not worth dealing with people like you anymore. Enjoy what you have now because unless someone else steps up, it's all you'll ever get.


s0ul37 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 296
Received Thanks: 432
Wow, tools were released a few days ago and this site has once again turned into a bunch of idiots either asking incredibly stupid questions or posting completely incorrect information. And then people wonder why we stopped releasing things here.

Pretty much all the info in this thread is wrong. You will NEVER find a generic program that can open the RDB files. Each one is a custom format, only thing they have in common is the header (which the OP got wrong as well). Even the source code posted is pure **** and will break your client unless certain very limiting conditions are met.

The files aren't encrypted at all, you just have to use your brain to figure out the layout, not incredibly hard. It wouldn't surprise me if gala changed it now, but it also wouldn't surprise me if they didn't bother with it.
Pyrok is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 69
please no more bashing on this threat.
@pyrok you remember that you/your team needed few months to figure it out what all extensions means.... never or less tooked you 1 month of argue about S T N means.
well like you said.. we got files for only 48h...so chill. be constructive.

ps: your transforming on thanks hunter...probably ismoke2 ....but you see..we dont have annything to hide here


katalin21k is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 296
Received Thanks: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
please no more bashing on this threat.
@pyrok you remember that you/your team needed few months to figure it out what all extensions means.... never or less tooked you 1 month of argue about S T N means.
well like you said.. we got files for only 48h...so chill. be constructive.

ps: your transforming on thanks hunter...probably ismoke2 ....but you see..we dont have annything to hide here
Actually it took about a day to figure out the data structures to unpack the client and less than an hour for each rdb file. As far as STN, I have no idea what you're talking about. Regardless, the reason for my post was to point out that the info in this thread is totally incorrect. If someone posts blatantly false information they deserve to be bashed.
Pyrok is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412




You lost NCarbon, I'm done with you. You are a pack of pathetic pretentious riff raff, EPVP has seen your colors and my involvement in this is no longer needed. I want to take a moment to expressly thank you for proving me right in so many ways.


ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 296
Received Thanks: 432
smoke, say what you want about us, at least we've never posted others' work without permission. You keep saying you didn't leak the tools but everyone on here knows where they came from. You're nothing but a pathetic attention ***** and soon enough you'll turn your back on this community again like you always do. You attack ncarbon because we stopped hand-feeding you things and people called you out for releasing their work. Now you've found someone else to leech from. I wonder how long it will take them to realize what you are and kick your sorry *** out. There are a few people out there that will be able to do great things with the tools that's been released, you're not one of them.
Pyrok is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412




You lost NCarbon, I'm done with you. You are a pack of pathetic pretentious riff raff, EPVP has seen your colors and my involvement in this is no longer needed. I want to take a moment to expressly thank you for proving me right in so many ways.




-- This is a place marker until 2 hours from now in which all posts bearing this disclaimer will be deleted for EPVP.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 296
Received Thanks: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I am an attention ***** says the Leader of a Team that disbanded because they couldn't get one guy to agree with them. Lets not dress it up and say EPVP caused you to disband. This attempt at a rebuttal is little more than a pathetic attempt to defame me once again. Whats truly pathetic is your whole fake *** team has to come after me and I come at you alone? Ha, blah blah blah. Keep running your ***** hole man.
Gay jokes, really? That's the best you've got? Doesn't change the fact that you're a talentless leech. I don't need to defame you, the fact that most of 'your' work on the client was done by wisp and other ncarbon people shows just how worthless you are.
Pyrok is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I am an attention ***** says the Leader of a Team that disbanded because they couldn't get one guy to agree with them. Lets not dress it up and say EPVP caused you to disband. This attempt at a rebuttal is little more than a pathetic attempt to defame me once again. Whats truly pathetic is your whole fake *** team has to come after me and I come at you alone? Ha, blah blah blah. Keep running your ***** hole man.
Congratulations, you are an idiot. By the way, writing italic does not make you more intelligent.

s0ul37 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 17
Its simple, smoke sucks the *** of those he can get content from, attempt to reform it to claim as his own work, then re post it and "farm" for thanks. He is talentless, and I've noticed this having paid close attention to smoke. You redesigned a UI? OMG! guess what, so can I? So can anyone else? Yet you Push your chest up and claim , OMG MEN LOOK WHAT I DO, IM SUPER AWESOME NOONE ELSE CAN DO THIS. Really? Then you would get on skype and beg me literally beg me to make content for your server, deny this and I WILL post the conversation, or you would beg xijezu to include content for your stinking server, or leech off ncarbon and any of its content, Is this the guy you guys really praise? It's sad
Nikster123 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 69
funny how you keep contradicting yourself... "so can i? so can anyone else?" does not that also go for basically everything thats been released here? the thing is, some one just released it faster then others...

P.S: before you start flamin, i am gratefull for what the members of epvp that later on were known as nCarbon dev's (yea it went that way around) made the Pserver possible and even after going private forums kept releasing their work... but the way things have gone so far... ask yourselfs do you really have any reason to call anyone else an attention *****... seeing as how some of your members have acted

and no im not saying 1 member defines the whole group.. but it sure set's a limiter of how idiotic you can be to the people who helped you once you get in to safe grounds...

remember elitepvpers is the birthplace of Ncarbon, yes we the community are bad and newbies, we may have ask you to show us something or tell us how it's done more then few times for the same matter, but thats where the people you told first, will come in and help them... i remember some1 saying "dont bite the hand that fed you" when nCarbon dispanded... but is not that what nCarbon did to Epvp?
kaizoku801 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 17
Contradicting you say? By pointing out smoke isn't the only "brain" here? lol. Yes ONE other person proved to be smart enough to use the tools which were stolen and released by the same "***" EPVP is praising mr. smoke. So if he can snap and betray his past team who says he won't do it again to epvp like he has done so many times? Its so stupid

I won't deny the fact some people has had no right posting / or showing off here it only makes um look very dim under light, I can agree but what point does that prove? That has nothing to do with the current situation at hand?

Epvp did not help a single thing? Ncarbon's first few steps didn't come from EPVP as a general community so please stop saying that? You obviously don't know what you're talking about......

And check this kaizouku



See this bullshyt? This is what all this nonsense is encouraging....is that the kind of community you wish to build? Heh good luck
Nikster123 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10,822
Received Thanks: 8,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikster123 View Post
Contradicting you say? By pointing out smoke isn't the only "brain" here? lol. Yes ONE other person proved to be smart enough to use the tools which were stolen and released by the same "***" EPVP is praising mr. smoke. So if he can snap and betray his past team who says he won't do it again to epvp like he has done so many times? Its so stupid

I won't deny the fact some people has had no right posting / or showing off here it only makes um look very dim under light, I can agree but what point does that prove? That has nothing to do with the current situation at hand?

Epvp did not help a single thing? Ncarbon's first few steps didn't come from EPVP as a general community so please stop saying that? You obviously don't know what you're talking about......

And check this kaizouku



See this bullshyt? This is what all this nonsense is encouraging....is that the kind of community you wish to build? Heh good luck
If you dont like it to be here then just go, no one force you to stay here. Do you rly think we would miss ya? huh dont make me laugh.
Yunchen is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 17
I know you wouldn't yunchen and I could care less quite frankly? You are of no importance to me, all you do is help promote this community to be a bunch of beggars and leachers. Idiot -_-


Nikster123 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't...
3 Replies - RF Online
How to open mesh file and anim file(dekaron).PLZ~
How to open mesh file and anim file(dekaron).PLZ~
11 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
pacth file ???(div file)launcher & auto updata!!
Hi. I run the launcher and the client tries to patch The problem is to create a div A certain amount of data divided into two separate...
7 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.