Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/02/2013, 01:42   #1321

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Most people are using the same auth they were using for 7.4

Auth handles accounts so it is pretty universal.

You may have to download the 7.4 release just to use the auth unless you can find one that you can download separately.

PS thank you for my 41 thanks. I will give you your first.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2013, 01:45   #1322

elite*gold: 0
replace all the auth?

and 7.4 release has auth?

cant find auth

on the net
Old 04/02/2013, 01:51   #1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Jenna. View Post
replace all the auth?

and 7.4 release has auth?
The 8.1 release was not supplied with an auth.bak

You will need to get the auth.bak from the 7.4 release.

It comes fully functional and you will just need to add your own accounts to it.

So in short use the 8.1 Arcadia and the 8.1 Telecaster and the 7.4 Auth

The 7.4 release from the 7.4 instructional topic...

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2013, 01:54   #1324

Do you know where to get it?

never mind

Do I change Princess Aurora or only auth

auth.opt

thndr?
Old 04/02/2013, 02:09   #1325

Princess Aurora is the auth server .exe

You will actually restore a database named Auth and then write the auth.opt file to set the server launch parameters.

When you start PrincessAurora.exe it will connect to the auth database to handle account log in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2013, 02:12   #1326

ok thnak you all restoring is done now next step

dont get this step :

Quote:
- Double click "Security" on the left hand tree and then right click "Logins" and click "New Login"
- Set the desired name and click "Sql Authentication" bubble and type in a Mixed Cased Alphanumeric password e.g. THISisMYpassWORD265221 (Use DES Generator to create DES version -- will be used for gs/as opt)
- Uncheck Password Expiration
- Create a unique name and password for each database in this fashion
- After all three names have been created then right click the arcadia database and click properties
- Click "Files" on the left hand tree and in the box title "Owner" to the right click the "..."
- Now browse for the username that is relevant to the database and select it as the owner
I really dont get it please do it onece on yours and show it to me plz

this is my question :

And I cant find :::::::

-Click "Files" on the left hand tree and in the box title "Owner" to the right click the "...

Never mind need help for

- Double click "Security" on the left hand tree and then right click "Logins" and click "New Login"
- Set the desired name and click "Sql Authentication" bubble and type in a Mixed Cased Alphanumeric password e.g. THISisMYpassWORD265221 (Use DES Generator to create DES version -- will be used for gs/as opt)
- After all three names have been created then right click the arcadia database and click properties
- Click "Files" on the left hand tree and in the box title "Owner" to the right click the "..."
- Now browse for the username that is relevant to the database and select it as the owner

Ok someone pm me the rest of the tutorial from : - Double click "Security" on the left hand tree and then right click "Logins" and click "New Login"

to the end please (In ddeatail or screen shot)

I need more information on this:
Code:
Old 04/03/2013, 00:21   #1327

null
Old 04/03/2013, 00:25   #1328

Dont understand this part:

Navigate to your extracted server files and open the following three files AuthServer.opt/GameServer.opt/UploadServer.opt and open RappelzCompress.exe
** I personally use both Intype and Notepad++ **
- Bring AuthServer.opt to focus
- Copy the spoiler information and complete the required fields
Note: It would be wise to use a completely MD5 Key, which can also be alphanumeric!
Note: S db.auth._password: this field expects a DES hash!

AuthServer:
Spoiler:

GameServer:
Spoiler:

UploadServer:
Spoiler:

- When done editing all three files, save each and then open the folder of your server files and drag each file atop of RappelzCompress.exe (DO NOT CLICK OK UNTIL LAST FILE IS DROPPED ON COMPRESSOR)
Old 04/03/2013, 00:39   #1329

Drop each file after inputting in the correct values for your server names, log in, and server options into the open RappelzCompress_v2.exe window.

step by step here.

1. Open the .opt files

2. Edit the server specific values for your databases.

3. Save the files and close your editor.

4. Open RappelzCompress_v2.exe

5. In Windows Explorer left click each of the three .opt files and drag them into the open RappelzCompress_v2.exe window

6. You will see the program create a compressed version of your file called an .eop file extension. In their respective folders that the .opt files are in.

7. after you have dragged all three files in to the compressor and created the .eop files, close the compressor.
Old 04/03/2013, 12:28   #1330

Error opening Princess aurora. Sever does not exist.

????

team viewer is possible
Old 04/03/2013, 17:05   #1331

Did you configure the TCP/IP protocols (step 2 and 3) OK?

Your server for Princess Aurora should be named Auth and it should also be named respectfully so in your .opt files.
Old 04/03/2013, 20:34   #1332

I got a question. My friend maked a P-Server. He asked me how he can put it online for other player's. Any Ideas? Only he can connect to the login Server.
Old 04/03/2013, 21:53   #1333

Unhappy help with making the Creature icon appear

i have proplem with making my new pit icon appear when i summon it

i did pot the face_file_name (icon) at the summon resorce and add it to rdb but the pit works without the icon
and if sumone can help me with the photo of the pit i will be Grateful

i also add the illust_file_name to the summon resoce and add the rdb but nothing appear
and pleas no one tell me this is't the place for your topic cus i don't know where to make it
Old 04/03/2013, 22:39   #1334

thndr yes I think i did it right got a Skype so we can talk?

Think you can Help my princess aurora error? Help me on skype here: jennaalamode

and once that will bee done you can also help me on team viewer (will give on Skype)

Hi! I'm currently making a Rappelz local server and currently opening Princess Aurora Server to check if any errors occur. And one does! It says that the SQL server does not exist. Please help me fix it.

Reply here

Talk to me on Skype: jennaalamode

and if on Skype I can also offer a screen share and you can controll my PC and search for any errors (Using TeamViewer)

Thank You and also sorry for the new topic help thread brang a lot of people and I thank them for trying but they failed!

(P.S. also searching for an 8.1 GM tool that can make apprear s5 pets and 8.1 pets or a GM tool that can add lists + the link for those lists)

Exact error : ERROR: GAME DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]Specified SQL serv
Old 04/04/2013, 01:19   #1335

Check your SQL services in the configuration manager and make sure your services are running.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz