Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/05/2012, 20:51   #526

elite*gold: 0
Hello!
Tell me please, where edit announcement sieges? It is duplicated. Sorry for my bad English
Old 05/06/2012, 08:25   #527

does anyone know how to do a search query in the database for a certain field mob ?
Old 05/06/2012, 09:38   #528

Received Thanks: 1,210
First of all you will need a correct dbo.StringResource because the StringResource in the Infinite Files isn't readable for me. You can Import the db_string.rdb out of your client with pyrok's dumper + string editor.

After that you need to run the following command:

Code:
SELECT StringResource.value, id
FROM dbo.MonsterResource 
LEFT JOIN dbo.StringResource 
on name_id=StringResource.code 
where StringResource.value like '%[B][I]Mobname[/I][/B]%'
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 09:48   #529

Code:
SELECT level, model, string.value -- Selects a skill and it's text_id and gives out the string value

FROM Arcadia.dbo.MonsterResource, Arcadia.dbo.StringResource string -- tells the query where to look for le files

WHERE name_id = string.code -- connected to the FROM-command: shows the string(readable name) assigned to the text_id

ORDER BY level ASC -- Sorted by order: ascending, desc would be descending, means, all values are sorted by a logical alphabet (special characters, 0-9, A-Z)
if you know the name, just change ORDER BY level, into ORDER BY value, and they will appear in alphabetical order

credits to haxti
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 12:49   #530

thanks guys

one more question, where can i add attack skills to bosses ? im looking in monsterskillresources .. is this the right location ? if not then where in the database can i edit it in ? does it need to be coded client side also ?

thanks for all the helpful people out there
Old 05/06/2012, 15:28   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
thanks guys

one more question, where can i add attack skills to bosses ? im looking in monsterskillresources .. is this the right location ? if not then where in the database can i edit it in ? does it need to be coded client side also ?

thanks for all the helpful people out there
Yes the monsterskillresource is connected with the monserresource via the monster_skill_link_id (monsterskillresource.id=monserresource.monster_sk ill_link_id).

Use this command to show th skill-ids of a mob:

Code:
SELECT StringResource.value, MonsterResource.id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill1_id,  MonsterSkillResource.Skill3_id,  MonsterSkillResource.Skill2_id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill4_id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill5_id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill6_id
FROM dbo.MonsterResource, 
 dbo.StringResource,
 dbo.MonsterSkillResource 
where name_id=StringResource.code and monster_skill_link_id=MonsterSkillResource.id 
and StringResource.value like [B][I]'%Mobname%'[/I][/B]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2012, 16:00   #532

hi
i have 2 questions
1-is there a fix for the TP disappear on log-out ?
2-how can i add TP per login ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
hi
i have 2 questions
1-is there a fix for the TP disappear on log-out ?
2-how can i add TP per login ?
never expected a fast reply .... np i FIXED it

how ? insert this line in your on_login.lua insert it under the server buffs
sv("tp","10")
change 10 to the amount u want
Old 05/07/2012, 08:01   #533

Smile

Hi guys

Ok, so i know you guys hate people that ask the same question over and over and over again...

I have been installing my server for 3 days now without asking anything.

I have looked over and over again trying to fix this issue I've had over a day now...

Ok, so i got the files from the German dude, gavsta something? The holly 100% working!!! one lol

Well, when i try to make my character it gives me this "You may not create this character.

I have looked under the dbo.Account,IPBan,Resource... ect. Idk where the issue is coming from. I finally give up at trying to figure it out and ask others for help ^_^

Thanks in advance. If anyone is having issues setting there SQL up, let me know, so you give the others a break on that. hehe

~blake.
Old 05/07/2012, 08:34   #534

Do you use an updated official 7.3 client? Looks like you are using a wrong client. You need a full updated rappelz 7.3 client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2012, 09:17   #535

Ahhh, ok. Thats one thing i was wondering. I guess Gavsta's files are outdated in the character database which doesn't fit with that epic or what so ever.

1st, I get that from download center website--- 7.3 working 100% right?

and 2nd, how do i shift over the new files to the database once i have it?

ps: I got my files from this thread--http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server/1850182-rappelz-epic-7-3-100-working-also-cash-shop-100-a.html

~blake

EDIT: I got the new server files, backed up/restored my databases with the new back up files (arcadia/auth/tele) and I ran the game, went to make a new character, same issue again.

Not sure what the problem is here =/

One thing that came to my mind...When i restored Telecaster, i restored it to may 6 which was yesterday, could that be the issue?

Going to wait for a response and go to bed so i don't mess up any further lol ^^

~blake
Old 05/07/2012, 10:23   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Yes the monsterskillresource is connected with the monserresource via the monster_skill_link_id (monsterskillresource.id=monserresource.monster_sk ill_link_id).

Use this command to show th skill-ids of a mob:

Code:
SELECT StringResource.value, MonsterResource.id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill1_id,  MonsterSkillResource.Skill3_id,  MonsterSkillResource.Skill2_id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill4_id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill5_id, MonsterSkillResource.Skill6_id
FROM dbo.MonsterResource, 
 dbo.StringResource,
 dbo.MonsterSkillResource 
where name_id=StringResource.code and monster_skill_link_id=MonsterSkillResource.id 
and StringResource.value like [B][I]'%Mobname%'[/I][/B]

thanks champ that works perfect.

also i edited the mob and gave it skills but... when i changed its level to 180 it still displays lvl 50 but hits like a 180 .. do i also need to change this client side or is there another location in the database that needs editing so it will display its true level 180 ? and how would i make it display as 180??
Old 05/07/2012, 10:34   #537

Don't know exactly but you could try to edit this in the db_monster.rdb. Looks like the displayed level is in the client. Extract it with the dumper and hex the lvlvalue in the rdb-file put it back into the client with the Rappelz Data Editor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2012, 11:12   #538

will do. thanks champ
Old 05/07/2012, 13:10   #539

@ lucky

you have to not just dl the offical rappelz client but also run the launcher so that it will fully update. the client that gpotato offers isnt completely up to date.
Old 05/07/2012, 13:32   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyOne2Three View Post
Ahhh, ok. Thats one thing i was wondering. I guess Gavsta's files are outdated in the character database which doesn't fit with that epic or what so ever.

1st, I get that from download center website--- 7.3 working 100% right?

and 2nd, how do i shift over the new files to the database once i have it?

ps: I got my files from this thread--http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server/1850182-rappelz-epic-7-3-100-working-also-cash-shop-100-a.html

~blake

EDIT: I got the new server files, backed up/restored my databases with the new back up files (arcadia/auth/tele) and I ran the game, went to make a new character, same issue again.

Not sure what the problem is here =/

One thing that came to my mind...When i restored Telecaster, i restored it to may 6 which was yesterday, could that be the issue?

Going to wait for a response and go to bed so i don't mess up any further lol ^^

~blake
The database isn't the problem! You need to run the official launcher to update your game client.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz