Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #781

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hey guys , i have a little question....maybee 'nooby question'

I have the new Resource Editor but i don't know on what I can use it Exactly...Thanks in advance .

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Well congrats. You made it. You got the tool. Why do you download a tool, if you don't even know, what it is for? Furthermore this tool isn't really complicated, since it got maybe 4 buttons. Actually it's complete useless for you cause it was written for E6 clients and you are prolly running on E7 like everybody else.

Hints: Look at the buttons. SQL settings, hmm? You can get data from SQL. You can save them as file with a complete gibberish name, hmm? Let's make an educated guess. SQL -> Client.

Old   #782

Null

Old   #783

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Epic 6 ? it's for 7.3/7.4 , u can see it in the tool ==>Item Resource, but always...i can"t understand you
What he do Exactly
This tool was build for Epic 6/7.1 Clients, it's useless for you.

Also I still can't understand why people offer help for a leaked tool (which just has 4 buttons).
Old   #784

Hello guys, I created a launcher but can any one give me script pls to launch it ??? i searched i found some script...but error (Rappelz) (i use visual basic 2008)

Thanks in advance .

Old   #785

Received Thanks: 1,154
Instead of Thanks-Abusing and stupid Posting you could start to search on your own.

There is a launcher Builder in Rappelz Download Center. It's only drag and drop I'm pretty sure you are able to do that cause it's almost the same like leeching/copy and paste and the tool is easier to understand than the Rappelz Resource Editor for 6.2

Stop posting questions with [email protected] and answer it with Luffiy only to press the thanks button. Or tell me why the Skype Nick of [email protected] is Luffiy Even if you are in one team you can talk via skype or something like that instead of talking via epvpers with google translator cause it isn't allowed to talk in your native language. Teammember one posts the question, Teammember two writes the answer, Teammember one presses thanks. Tell me the reason for this

Next time i will report you!
Old   #786

I'am not the same guy...
Old   #787

Hello young I would like to thank you for this wonderful forum, but there did not know I have a problem has a solution the problem is I try to put another server of the game have tried all means and I hope I would be futile from the experts solve my problem be grateful to you
Old   #788

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Instead of Thanks-Abusing and stupid Posting you could start to search on your own Luffiy.

There is a launcher Builder in Rappelz Download Center. It's only drag and drop I'm pretty sure you are able to do that cause it's almost the same like leeching/copy and paste and the tool is easier to understand than the Rappelz Resource Editor for 6.2

Stop posting questions with [email protected] and answer it with Luffiy only to press the thanks button. Or tell me why the Skype Nick of [email protected] is Luffiy

Just for information, I am not [email protected]
Please correct your post
Old   #789

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Instead of Thanks-Abusing and stupid Posting you could start to search on your own.

Stop posting questions with [email protected] and answer it with Luffiy only to press the thanks button. Or tell me why the Skype Nick of [email protected] is Luffiy Even if you are in one team you can talk via skype or something like that instead of talking via epvpers with google translator cause it isn't allowed to talk in your native language. Teammember one posts the question, Teammember two writes the answer, Teammember one presses thanks. Tell me the reason for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffiy View Post
Just for information, I am not [email protected]
Please correct your post
I don't believe you till now but i edited it Funny idea of a french team to do the "teammeetings" on epvpers with all the communication problems
Old   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
This tool was build for Epic 6/7.1 Clients, it's useless for you.

Also I still can't understand why people offer help for a leaked tool (which just has 4 buttons).
I remember that there is ......

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

hmmm ??
Old   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorans5 View Post
Hello young I would like to thank you for this wonderful forum, but there did not know I have a problem has a solution the problem is I try to put another server of the game have tried all means and I hope I would be futile from the experts solve my problem be grateful to you
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Old   #792

Hello,

When we quit a guild , we should wait 1 week (7days)...I Want to know if it's possible to make it -7 days ? 1 days or less...

Thank ya .

Hello,

When we quit a guild , we should wait 1 week (7days)...I Want to know if it's possible to make it -7 days ? 1 days or less...

Thank ya .
Old   #793

Hi.
ihave proplem

in CaptainHerlockServer

this is GmaeLog

2012/06/26 13:36:41 DB COM ERROR(Thread:1, HRESULT:80040E57, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_UpdateCharacter(dbo.smp_update_state) : Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value = 50000.

who can help me and ty

: )
Old   #794

Hello, today I create private server RZ with all working but I have 1 problem. Dont working admin-commands I go to Telecaster=>dbo.Character=> permission 1 but nothing!HELP
Old   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLzw View Post
Hello, today I create private server RZ with all working but I have 1 problem. Dont working admin-commands I go to Telecaster=>dbo.Character=> permission 1 but nothing!HELP
Try Use Permission 100 ^^

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz