Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #2551

elite*gold: 1
What is the error message, that is probably your issue not the set game.open_external 1 command

If the command fails you just will not be able to connect to the server with your client.

If you are getting an error message and want help with it you should post what your error message is.

Old   #2552

elite*gold: 0
This is the message (In French, sorry)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2553

That's a retail client error for reporting client crashes.

Basically your client is crashing, and whether or not it has anything to do with the server is still unknown unless you are running them from the same computer and the computer is out of resources to run the client after the server is already using them.

Other than that client errors are generally unrelated to the server, and more related to the computer that the client is running on.
Old   #2554

Thank you !!

I think I have to change my computer ^^

Old   #2555

Hello People

First of all i would be thankful for thndr, BlackCat and isomke for their help, and now just few step to get done with my server i really need help with registration page.

As you can see here this is Arcadia Team' registration form in PHP.
-Part [fetching account_id row]:

Table name is Account not account and column name is account_id.

Code:
$query_total = mssql_query("SELECT COUNT(account_id) FROM Account");
$results_check = mssql_query($query_check);
$results_total = mssql_fetch_row($query_total);
$result_total = $results_total['1'];
i've added some values to be queried like email and age and they worked well, but still can't find anyway to fetch the account_id column automatically within each registration process.

It gives "NULL" value to account_id.
Please help me.
Old   #2556

Received Thanks: 2,412
The account_id is a seeded 'Identity' column. meaning there is not actual account_id until the entry is done registering. Meaning you enter all the account information and the database automatically assigns it a unique id.

So first actually create the account, then based on account name/email, pull the account_id.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2557

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
The account_id is a seeded 'Identity' column. meaning there is not actual account_id until the entry is done registering. Meaning you enter all the account information and the database automatically assigns it a unique id.

So first actually create the account, then based on account name/email, pull the account_id.
Thanks for your help isomke, problem is already solved.

First of all i had to change the column to Identity column in MS SQL Server Management. [Options -> Designers -> Then uncheck "Prevent saving changes that require table re-creation"]
and that's it.
Old   #2558

Command

Hallo, is there a command with that i could se my actually x an y coordinate ?
Old   #2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romentiq View Post
Hallo, is there a command with that i could se my actually x an y coordinate ?
simply type this in chat :
Code:
/position
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2560

thx
Old   #2561

Hello pvpers,

after hard working on my server and website and modifying database now i only have to open server to public.

i'm hosting the server on my own computer and i have the website working for public and server log in is working well but, after log in people can not pass the servers list screen. Here is a photo of the error message.

I don't know how this possible, my server is working for me (Local PC) and the LAN PCs.

Launcher :
Code:
@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:no-ip.address /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633 /ghelp_url:"http://no-ip.address/help/" /guild.url:"http://no-ip.address/gicons/" /web_download:"no-ip.address" /guild_download.url:"/icons/" /rend
LANLauncher :
Code:
@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:192.168.1.50 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633 /ghelp_url:"http://192.168.1.50/help/" /guild.url:"http://192.168.1.50/gicons/" /web_download:"192.168.1.50" /guild_download.url:"/icons/" /rend
gameserver.opt
Code:
S console.port:4515
S console._password:

S db.game.ip:192.168.1.50

S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:192.168.1.50
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c._password:

S db.user.name:Telecaster
S db.user.server:192.168.1.50
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user._password:

S io.auth.ip:192.168.1.50
S io.ip_address:192.168.1.50
S io.port:4504

S game.server_screenshot_url:

S io.upload.ip:192.168.1.50
S io.upload.port:4617
S game.guild_icon_base_url:http://192.168.1.50/gicons/
S game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|192.168.1.50|guild_icon_upload.port|4615|guild.url|http://192.168.1.50/gicons/|guild_test_download.url|gicons/|web_download|192.168.1.50|web_download_port|0
authserver.opt
Code:
S db.auth.server:192.168.1.50
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:Auth Server
S log.ip:192.168.1.50
S db.auth.port:1433
S io.auth.port:8841
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:2011
Note: i'm hosting the server on my local server and the DMZ & DNS services direct the people to my localhost then i use an ip address for LAN and another ip address (no-ip address) for public.

and also this is a photo of my ports opened in my router (and my firewall as well).

Need Help please, and thanks all
Old   #2562

I may be wrong as I have not opened a server for public access but I believe you need your no-ip.address in your game server opt here...

S io.auth.ip:192.168.1.50 (maybe here too I am not sure)
S io.ip_address:no-ip.address

Then you will have to connect from your LAN and Outside your LAN with the same .bat

Code:
@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:no-ip.address /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633 /ghelp_url:"http://no-ip.address/help/" /guild.url:"http://no-ip.address/gicons/" /web_download:"no-ip.address" /guild_download.url:"/icons/" /rend
Your server will not be able to be directed to do both a LAN and and outside connection, you will need to choose one or the other.

You would still be able to use your LAN computers but they would connect to the no-ip
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2563

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I may be wrong as I have not opened a server for public access but I believe you need your no-ip.address in your game server opt here...

S io.auth.ip:192.168.1.50 (maybe here too I am not sure)
S io.ip_address:no-ip.address

Then you will have to connect from your LAN and Outside your LAN with the same .bat

Code:
@ECHO OFF
Your server will not be able to be directed to do both a LAN and and outside connection, you will need to choose one or the other.

You would still be able to use your LAN computers but they would connect to the no-ip
First of all thanks for your help

correct but if i connect by no-ip address then it directs me to my Default gateway, that's why i use both DMZ which direct LAN connections to my localhost by this address (192.168.1.50)
and public must connect to my server by no-ip address.
its weird that LAN users do not get that error and public users can not
Old   #2564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada92 View Post
First of all thanks for your help

correct but if i connect by no-ip address then it directs me to my Default gateway, that's why i use both DMZ which direct LAN connections to my localhost by this address (192.168.1.50)
and public must connect to my server by no-ip address.
its weird that LAN users do not get that error and public users can not
But your no-ip address is not defined in your gameserver.opt only your LAN address.

Like I said I could be way off base here but most others I have seen use no-ip had to define the no-ip in the gameserver.opt
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2565

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
But your no-ip address is not defined in your gameserver.opt only your LAN address.

Like I said I could be way off base here but most others I have seen use no-ip had to define the no-ip in the gameserver.opt
you are right, the login ip that shows up in PrincessAurora should be public ip.
but still have the same error and now i have it in both LAN and public.

its just epic mystery
thanks anyways, still need more help people ..

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz