Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #1501

elite*gold: 0
my auth file

my gameserver opt

and my load.bat arguement

if anyone could explain why when i try to login ( i have modified the tables in accounts.dbo) it says i cannot connect to login server?

Old   #1502

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieQuestions View Post
Custom pets found in korean resource files, with implanted skills, skins, evolves, skill icons, skill descriptions?

After speaking to a forum mod on us rappelz, the Lilith and Mephisto are future updates not creations of pserv devs

(or atleast that is the case with the Lilith)
Well, since 8.1 Lillith & Mephisto do exist as monster, then we (the PServer-Dev's) used them as Pets, even before GALA Lab even announced 8.2.

@j4ckwr4th:

Code:
@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash /help_url_w:620 /help_url_h:633 /ghelp_url:"http://your_website/extenal_ip/help/" /guild.url:"http:/your_website/external_ip/icons/" /web_download:"your_website/external_ip" /guild_download.url:"/icons/" /rend
You're using the default-port 4500, since you didn't changed the port in your authserver.opt, so using /auth_port:7888 in your load.bat will fail.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1503

that was it, thanks a bunch ^^

sorry for leeching so much help, i really plan on spending some time exploring this game, and i appreciate the advice/setup. its not easy.

now trying to login, it says id/pw dont match, but they are correct, have another person trying out my opt and load bat files, using their id/pw and they are getting same error
Old   #1504

have i setup the ports incorrectly again?
how do my files break someone elses otherwise working personal server

Old   #1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ckwr4th View Post
have i setup the ports incorrectly again?
how do my files break someone elses otherwise working personal server
Code:
S db.auth.md5_key:
N db.auth.use_md5:0
Change it to this:

Code:
S db.auth.md5_key:2011
N db.auth.use_md5:1
And hash your password with md5 like this:
2011yourPassword
Store this in your db in the password-column and login with yourPassword then.

I'm not sure how it works when use_md5 is turned off. :/

Quote:
*touche-image*

Dat spam!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1506

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Custom pets found in korean resource files, with implanted skills, skins, evolves, skill icons, skill descriptions?

After speaking to a forum mod on us rappelz, the Lilith and Mephisto are future updates not creations of pserv devs

(or atleast that is the case with the Lilith)
No not custom pets found in korean resource files with implanted skills, skill icons, skill descriptions...

All Skills are customwork from the PServer DEVs as you can see the Evo2 Model File for Mephisto is missing too. You won't find anything about these two modelfiles in the official rdb files(7.4,8.1,8.2) The Textures for the KS Evo2 Lilith are missing aswell. Complete KS Mephisto is missing in the KTS Resources and on top of that Mephisto and Lilith are NO 8.2 Pets^^ and in my opinion the Mephist never will be an official Rappelz Pet! Why? Simply because the .cob file is in the old format which isn't used for the new pets
Old   #1507

made the changes, recompressed, editted the passwords in the dbo from the DES keys i had in there for an md5 of the exact phrase : "2011yourPassword" ( i generated the hash using chaosmd5 unicode version) which looks like this :
F3E23157E655A3B6C7DCFAB2609FC30F
and put that in both the pw fields in dbo.accounts
still have same error :/

im so close its crazy ^^

and thanks again
Old   #1508

Quote:
made the changes, recompressed, editted the passwords in the dbo from the DES keys i had in there for an md5 of the exact phrase : "2011yourPassword" ( i generated the hash using chaosmd5 unicode version) which looks like this :

im so close its crazy ^^

and thanks again
I'm not sure about if the auth cares for upper-/lowercase, but try f3e23157e655a3b6c7dcfab2609fc30f instead and login with yourPassword then.

Edit:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1509

lmao i JUST thought to make it lower case, thats noob stuff, im sorry im so excited i am making dumb mistakes :/ thanks over 9 thousand for all ur help, all of you.
Old   #1510

Quote:

im so close its crazy ^^

and thanks again
DES Generator is only for the MSSQL PW. You have to use a register script or the account creator.

Account Creator was coded by NCarbon

**** too slow
Attached Files
File Type: rar AccCreator.rar (77.5 KB, 14 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1511

i am right now on TI with my own pserver TY so much.

Edit : serious question, now i can log in and do stuff, but after 15-20 min my herlock crashes, then i get DCed from game, and i have to start all th way over with princees, then herlock, then princess commands. how can i stop my DCing, and how can i automate the 2 commands into princess once herlock is up so i don have to copy paste the two strings each time.
Old   #1512

There is a crashdump and a gameserverlog in your game_bin in these files you can find some Information about the crashes.
Old   #1513

kann mir jemand bitte sagen welche ressourcen ich brauche um den/die Teuflischen Masterklassen helme sehen zu können ??

bei mir steht empty string und kein bild
Old   #1514

elite*gold: 131
So bin nun schon so weit, das ich alle Server ohne Fehler starten kann, sobald ich mich aber einlogge kommt "Verbindung zum Zertifizierungs-Server fehlgeschlagen" im Auth haut aber alles hin...

#FaiL'
Old   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by #FaiL' View Post
So bin nun schon so weit, das ich alle Server ohne Fehler starten kann, sobald ich mich aber einlogge kommt "Verbindung zum Zertifizierungs-Server fehlgeschlagen" im Auth haut aber alles hin...

#FaiL'
.bat-Datei benutzt ein falschen Port (/auth_port:whatever).

Thanks
1 User

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz