Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE]Redemption Repack v1.04

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
when i go to HV teleporter and buy a pass, it wont still let me in HV, any fix??

Old   #47

This is a problem of your server. Check ETC_Scripts! Theres is the code which defines you as Premium user. Look for is_Premium and die item id. You need to have this item. or you just change the id.

Old   #48

hi all i use this file + client 7.1 PH ...but the i can't speak with the teleport hidden Village ....and thnx
Old   #49

Received Thanks: 2,411
The HV Ticket is given auto at 100+ in this repack ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Really Good Work Bro !!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #51

Everything works perfectly smoke, i can enter HV now, just some NPC's in hv dosent work, buffer, soul stone, cash shop one, and lak and blacksmith... on your server too or just on mine? :S :P
Old   #52

Thanks , BTW where Is Captain herloc server in the repack ?
And It look like u didnt renamed any thing becaus when i open GameServer its just like aurora server
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Everything works perfectly smoke, i can enter HV now, just some NPC's in hv dosent work, buffer, soul stone, cash shop one, and lak and blacksmith... on your server too or just on mine? :S :P
I will be issuing an LUA folder update for v1.04 as Redemption is using v1.05 and v1.04 is severely out dated at this point. Me, Raskim + Speedy got so much done in such little time it really made v1.04 obsolete not to mention the gen system has changed entirely the gen vendors have changed dramatically (and the new cloaks + wings + pieces) so just wait til later today and it will be up.
Old   #54

K my problem atm is that i can enter HV but other ppl that playing cant, and 3 NPC's arent working NPC buff npc soulstone and npc deco... everything else perfectly working...
Old   #55

This is soooo confusing, first download this arcadia and then theres no auth and tele so i have to use the ones from arcadia repack 1.3 , then if i want server to work i have to start Aurora from arcadia 1.3 map and herlock from redemption then all scripts are different, half things dont work properly and hv even if edit the script it says clearly: check item id = 910023 then premium 1 and so on.... and i have all the kind of passes and doesnt work at all
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanbzicki View Post
This is soooo confusing, first download this arcadia and then theres no auth and tele so i have to use the ones from arcadia repack 1.3 , then if i want server to work i have to start Aurora from arcadia 1.3 map and herlock from redemption then all scripts are different, half things dont work properly and hv even if edit the script it says clearly: check item id = 910023 then premium 1 and so on.... and i have all the kind of passes and doesnt work at all
Again, v1.04 was not meant for beginners and didn't include Telecaster or Auth because they were un-needed for server owners who were upgrading. All features I have listed are fully functional for my Live OPEN BETA. There however will be a update today for the Resource Folder and the Arcadia DB (I may include Telecaster + Auth) just to make it more newbie friendly.
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Again, v1.04 was not meant for beginners and didn't include Telecaster or Auth because they were un-needed for server owners who were upgrading. All features I have listed are fully functional for my Live OPEN BETA. There however will be a update today for the Resource Folder and the Arcadia DB (I may include Telecaster + Auth) just to make it more newbie friendly.
I wouldn`t do this.

Newbies can use the 1.3 Arcadia Repack and next to this our Script`s, what we release. That`s more than enough in my Opinion. And the Noob`s wich are to dum to know how to use, our Repack`s /Script`s, shouldn`t use them than. It`s worthless Work.

Just my Opinion.
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
It was renamed to Game Server.exe in this Repack.
So what should i do ?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
I wouldn`t do this.

Newbies can use the 1.3 Arcadia Repack and next to this our Script`s, what we release. That`s more than enough in my Opinion. And the Noob`s wich are to dum to know how to use, our Repack`s /Script`s, shouldn`t use them than. It`s worthless Work.

Just my Opinion.
yeah, but we dont know which scripts work on 1.3 repack and redemption and thats why they are different and not everything works, we just want a release where we can delete the old 1.3 repack forever and just use one folder
Old   #60

Then you can just take the Telecaster and Auth backups from nCarbon's repack and use those, everything else can be run from Redemption.

Closed Thread