Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Oh hai there Tatsuya

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Oh hai there Tatsuya

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You just showed us how immature you are.

1.) Why are you posting a question and locking the thread right afterwards? Reality hits you hard bro...

2.) Oh I just laughed my *** off. I wrote a post about the asslicker (*cought* Yunchen) and well ... just watch it how yunchen is pressing the "thanks" button on every post of Tatsu. "Yes master - I love you master - whatever you say master"

3.) To get to the point:
3a.) Nope apologizing doesn't help anyone.
3b.) You could finally start to do the job RIGHT! That would be awesome
3c.) You would NOT have to ask this question if you had read all the posts above. All problems were posted in this thread.
3d.) Just to make it easier for you:

- You are a Mod. No problem here!
- You have to punish ppl for not obeying the rules. No problem here!
- You don't need to punish ppl who you want to give proper credits EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT FROM THIS SITE. Haven't seen a epvp backlink on the rappelz gpotato site either...

This rule does NOT apply for the nCarbon site anyway!
Quote:
From now on itīs obligatory to have a backlink to elitepvpers in every P-server forum that youīre posting.
You have time until the 9th of september 2011 to put in a backlink!
nCarbon isn't a p-server forum. It's a developerforum.

- Stop being so "kind" to all those spammers who appearently don't give a **** about the search function. Just delete those Threads as they have no use for other ppl. Just look at it this way: If i would start a search about a specific thing right now i would get hundreds of useless threads with spam and maybe 1 thread with the solution. Keep the board clean!

- And finally: Keep your ears open! Don't just lock all the threads with complains.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Dude, this wont help :>
We all left now. Just come with us. :>

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Maybe - maybe not.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Dude, this wont help :>
We all left now. Just come with us. :>
Come and go where? D: Take me with youuuuuuu

Old   #5

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
To start along, the question after closing the thread today obviously was a rhetorical question which means I do not expect an answer at all.

Nevertheless I also donīt like people being disrespectful towards the wishes of developers not to spread some stuff. But as said its surreal to expect something like that in the twenty first century on the internet. Therefore Iīm being as realistic as possible regarding my decisions as a moderator in here.
That consists of following the rules and accordingly remind people if they donīt do so.

What Yunchen does regarding giving Thanks for my posts and helping other people with disrespect towards the wishes of others is his thing. Itīs "okey" for me as long as he sticks to the rules given.

Regarding the quotation from Sextus, youīre right. The thread was an additional reminder for the actual backlink rule which was referring to the problem with P-Server Links posted here. It actually refers to all minor forums/websites that could benefit from the "free" advertisement at this board.

I hope that I could make some things clear to you. If youīve got some additional questions make sure to send me a Private Message in future.

regards Tatsuya.
/closed

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread