Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CLOSED BETA] Redemption v1.04 0/20

Discussion on [CLOSED BETA] Redemption v1.04 0/20 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
[CLOSED BETA] Redemption v1.04 7/20

I am extremely proud to announce that Redemption is finally accepting 20 beta users for our server. These slots are on a First Come, First Server, I will not be taking account requests past 20 slots until announced at a later time.

Redemption has been here since the very beginning working diligently to create a better Rappelz experience for you, the players. This closed beta is aimed at fine tuning the custom content that we have implemented thus far, you will be glad to know that the staff at Redemption is here for you and any problem you may happen across.

I'm not going to state some super elaborate stats of our hosting machine, but instead let my work and the work of my team speak for itself. That being said here are some figures, they are not subject to change and should not be discussed at all.

Rates:

Exp: x15
Drops: x2 (Drops Credit to Egurgle)
Gold: x45
Party: x5

Buffs:

All characters receive a full set of buffs (Huna/Healer/CM) + Perm Buffs (HP/MP 50% and Strength of Darkness) all buffs are set to 30 days and are level range specific. If you feel the buffs in your level range could be tweaked you may pm "iSmokeDrow" on the forums.

The Auto Buffers is also set to distribute HV Buff + Ticket the moment you hit level 100, this currently requires a relog but will happen instantaneously within a few days. The HV Ticket now also allows you to Teleport into HV on-click.

HV buffs are 24% at 2 and 1/2 hours.

Shops:

The primary functions of all major city shops have been completed but some may still require editing and are entirely subject to change.

!! City of ruins is not complete !!

Breeder: All breeders sell the following:
-CRS
-CNC
-Creature Cracker
-T-Pro + All T1-T3 pets

Armor/Weapon: All Major Cities include R2-4 Gear + CS Helms/Capes

Merchant: All merchants have been completely redesigned

Teleporters: All Teleporters have been completely redesigned excluding COR (City of Ruins)

Launcher: Can be found

The Redemption Forums can be found

If you need assistance feel free to contact [GM]iSmokeDrow, [GM]BrutalForce, [GM]Espers in-game. If you can not find the answers you seek from in-game please feel free to ask your question in the 'Help Section' of the forums, REMEMBER TO USE PROPER TITLES AND FOLLOW THE RULES!

**Disclaimer: I will not be releasing the Teleporters as of yet due to them being incomplete so do not ask. Also, GM's are not authorized to buff you, give you items/pets or warp you. Be warned you can and will receive Temporary Bans for harassing GM's or Developers. **

Ok 0/20 GO!

P.s. You can register via the launcher, if you do not have a client go to the Redemption website and look under "Downloads > Client"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2011, 21:14   #2

ur the best drow keep up the good work
Old 10/01/2011, 05:06   #3

The server is pretty good so far.

I'm just having trouble getting money... But, it's a beta, so I can't really complain too much since everything is subject to change.
Old 10/01/2011, 05:14   #4

We have had a few users tell the GM's that the rupee's need to be edged up a bit, this is already in the works on the DEV server and will take effect on Sundays maintenance. We are also aware of a small bug in some of the Teleporter Menus (Katan) that we are aware of, this issue is also scheduled to be fixed Sunday.

Announcement:

PREPARED FOR FIGHT NIGHT! A Redemption exclusive event that start in two weeks and will be ran every FRIDAY NIGHT!

also

Halloween Event starts Sunday the 2nd to Sunday the 19th.
Old 10/01/2011, 12:53   #5

Game Server seems to be offline now?

Already registered. =)

-Mercurial
Old 10/01/2011, 13:53   #6

The server was down from approximately 2am - 6am this was not a crash specific error, just captainherlock being a monkey
Old 10/01/2011, 17:29   #7

im in Thanks
Old 10/01/2011, 19:06   #8

Update:

The Katan teleporter was fixed this morning in a smaller series of updates, rupee drops has been temporarily increased pending a full mob min drop rebalance for Moon-Lost Mines.

Planned for First Maintenance:

-Soul Stones are going to be added to the "Soul Crafter" in all major cities to alleviate need for them dropping and causing inventory clutter.
-Loot Pets (Permanent 5 meter) are being added to all major city Merchants
-Loot Pets (Permanent 10 meter) are being added to HV Merchant
-Bags are being added to all major city merchants
-Strike Shops (Ancient Element is being replaced with Ancient Strike)
--r2-4 major city r5-6 hv
-Belt slots are being opened to 6 (Warning this will not show but will function.)
-Remaining three "Courts" in Sanctuary are being populated and Sun Flower + Side room bosses are being rebalanced.
-Halloween Event is being prepped for Launch. (Credit in Advance to EGurgle and Wisp66)
-Registrations are being extended to 30 slots

----The above is subject to change---
Old 10/01/2011, 20:48   #9

Where do i can register ? ^^
Old 10/01/2011, 20:56   #10

elite*gold: 1
i like your work ismockdrow i would be happy to test it but i can't cuz am kinda of busy , anyway keep it up
Old 10/01/2011, 21:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by safa7casa View Post
Where do i can register ? ^^
You can register via the launcher.
Old 10/01/2011, 21:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Update:

The Katan teleporter was fixed this morning in a smaller series of updates, rupee drops has been temporarily increased pending a full mob min drop rebalance for Moon-Lost Mines.

Planned for First Maintenance:

-Soul Stones are going to be added to the "Soul Crafter" in all major cities to alleviate need for them dropping and causing inventory clutter.
-Loot Pets (Permanent 5 meter) are being added to all major city Merchants
-Loot Pets (Permanent 10 meter) are being added to HV Merchant
-Bags are being added to all major city merchants
-Strike Shops (Ancient Element is being replaced with Ancient Strike)
--r2-4 major city r5-6 hv
-Belt slots are being opened to 6 (Warning this will not show but will function.)
-Remaining three "Courts" in Sanctuary are being populated and Sun Flower + Side room bosses are being rebalanced.
-Halloween Event is being prepped for Launch. (Credit in Advance to EGurgle and Wisp66)
-Registrations are being extended to 30 slots

----The above is subject to change---
Attention, after i told you the way for the 6 slot belt i tested more. If you try 7 slots (only 6 can be shown) your server will crash when you try to equip it
Old 10/01/2011, 21:54   #13

Noted. Thanks again for the heads up.

Today's maintenance will last approximately 3-4 hours. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Be assured that EPVP and our main site will be updated the moment maintenance is complete.

Maintenance will begin at approximately: 9-10 a.m -6 GMT

Look forward to discussions about in-game play an ideals during maintenance at the Redemption forums

Notice: Unexpected downtime. The Hosting Machine has encountered an issue and must be restarted, due to it being early morning it may be around 6am-7am GMT -6 before the server is available to me again. The server may be down until maintenance is complete, again sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Old 10/02/2011, 13:07   #14

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in C:\xampp\htdocs\main\register.php on line 95
Old 10/02/2011, 15:40   #15

Okay then lifting files