Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CLOSED BETA] Redemption v1.04 0/20

Discussion on [CLOSED BETA] Redemption v1.04 0/20 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/09/2011, 10:09   #46

elite*gold: 0
wen i go register show me this: Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: VPS9087 in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 20
connection error

some1 help me
Old 10/09/2011, 16:45   #47

Received Thanks: 2,458
This morning when I woke up, I came online to find out the server was not operating as expected, after examining the logs I have come to the conclusion that a momentary lapse in server connection caused the server to begin error'ing out and hogging up system resources. This is a small issue and will be repaired after my breakfast.

Also, since a malfunction has already brought the server down I intend to move into early maintenance, the server will remain down for the next few hours. I am sorry I can not provide a more specific time for it resuming. As always we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Plans for Today's Maintenance include:

-Correct Rondo Teleporter
-Extra two days at x12 for missing this weekend.
-Implement the beginnings of the City of Ruins Shops and Teleporter System Conversion.
-Set the beginning of a mapping system for new 160+ Zone.
-Prep Fight Night event (Sorry but will not be released this maintenance.)
-Add 80, 100 Soul Stones to Soul Crafters, create Tier Based Soul Crafter network as with other shops.
-Introducing 5-50k Lak Necklaces located in the Merchant.
-Adjusting some Bosses difficulties

When the server has resumed operation an update to this post will be made, once more: Thank you all for being a party of the Rappelz Redemption experience, we hope to see you in-game.
Old 10/09/2011, 16:58   #48

you should also redirect people to the correct registration page , hopes maintenance goes well.
Old 10/09/2011, 20:19   #49

love the server cant wait till it comes back up, Awesome works guys and gals.
Old 10/09/2011, 23:04   #50

Update:

Sorry that the server has remained down, we have inquired as per the issue to our host and received the following:

Code:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2]The Hyper V server could not be restarted 

There was an issue with the clusters connection to the netapp in the  node level. We can see our higher level administrators are currently  addressing this issue with some of customer VPS's in our Hyper v-node.  And we are trying to comminicate with our higher level administrator  regarding this, will update you once we get the necessary  details/information from them. We are sorry for all the inconveniences  caused to you.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Maintenance was completed before I lost the ability to access the VPS and the server will go up the moment the host has corrected the issue on their side.
Old 10/10/2011, 00:25   #51

is it possible for me to join this server?
Old 10/10/2011, 02:12   #52

I'm not sure if all the teleporters are 100% but I have found one annoyance in them.

Firstly, you are able to teleport to many places but not to the teleporter directly? If you want to change your return location, you have to teleport and run..

Secondly, I'm not sure if its that I couldn't find it but you are able to teleport to various places in another town. However you are not able to teleport to those various places within the town you are located.
Old 10/10/2011, 13:41   #53

Dear Redemption Team

I don't know your Work
I don't know anything about your Server

BUT - Hide your little "Debug Information" since it is nearly a request for me to get funny with your Server...
Old 10/10/2011, 14:54   #54

[LW] Saik, take your threats with you when you leave this thread, you do not intimidate nor scare me.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The server resumed operation at 9:30 A.M GMT -6 10/10/2011 the maintenance was completed during our downtime. The website has been moved out of Development Phase on our Beta Server and all development has been moved to a separate machine.

The launcher download link has been corrected, the 'Register' button on the launcher should now direct you to the correct webpage. Want to Sign Up then Download? This is also not an issue as all you have to do is navigate to our website and click "Not Registered?" under the 'Secret Code' login box.

We at Redemption apologize for yesterdays downtime and regret that is could not be helped, however we are back and operating as expected. You may login, if you need any further assistance feel free to make a post or PM iSmokeDrow at the Redemption Forums

And as always, thank you all for being a part of the Rappelz Redemption Closed Beta and we hope to see you in-game.

P.S.!!!!

Our account surplus has been raised again to 200 SLOTS!!!! Get them before they're all GONE!!!
Old 10/10/2011, 21:37   #55

How do I get an account? I would like to play on ur server

I tried to register but when i do register all i get is a blank screen.....Help?
Old 10/15/2011, 16:45   #56

i cant join the server
Old 10/15/2011, 21:15   #57

been 2 days i get to server selection and it goes not further. oh well i loved the people and the server hope i can find out why i can log in.
Old 10/15/2011, 23:01   #58

ty for the infos been waiting to here what the problem was, anyway great server see ya when it comes back online.....LiLSazzie