Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

p server issues and resolve

Discussion on p server issues and resolve within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2011, 22:52   #136

elite*gold: 0
I don't know how skills will be added to pets such as the joker or DT. The increase pet enchant success rate passive and R7 DT skill were part of nFlavor's "new development brilliance" (around the time that they added new quest features like timed quests, mob spawn quests, etc.)
Old 07/03/2011, 16:02   #137

just 1 quick thing, i cant seem to make new npcs, is there any plans for an application to make new npcs?

if not its all good, coz i wanna make myself a new npc with all cs items in.
Old 07/03/2011, 18:59   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by testing12 View Post
just 1 quick thing, i cant seem to make new npcs, is there any plans for an application to make new npcs?

I assume the answer is the same as every other time someone has asked this question.....

The retards continue.

Reminds me of part of the reason I gave up wasting my time here.
Old 07/04/2011, 02:09   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by testing12 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muumiarmor View Post
I assume the answer is the same as every other time someone has asked this question.....

The retards continue.

Reminds me of part of the reason I gave up wasting my time here.
You may call them noobs and that but its just as bad to post unhelpfull trolling whines about them and its even more annoying.

@testing look for silentbills npc moding tool it looks to be what you need i havnt used it my self but it looks very good.
Old 07/04/2011, 02:15   #140

ok i had my brother log on and we played for a bit and when he put items and cash in wh it crashed my server and i had to start all over as the captherlock would get half way done then shut down anyone know why this is and how to prvent it ? other thatn not puttign items in wh thats not very good considering that you have to put stuff in wh to fix the inventory glitch
Old 07/04/2011, 03:19   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
You may call them noobs and that but its just as bad to post unhelpfull trolling whines about them and its even more annoying.

@testing look for silentbills npc moding tool it looks to be what you need i havnt used it my self but it looks very good.
Thing is the 'Search' function is there for a reason other wise why have it?

If they're too retarded to use a simple function like that then what's the point in helping them if they can't just help them selfs.

I'm sorry but thats the way I see it and always will.
Old 07/04/2011, 19:55   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post

thanks for the response, but i have used this tool, albeit very good, its not what im looking for. its great to add items to the current npcs, but i was thinking more along the lines of creating a fresh npc to put the items into. so it doesnt clog up the npcs with random items.
Old 07/04/2011, 20:44   #143

only option in this area would be to make one custom in db,lua, but to make it complete with valid item charts you need to mod client dat files.
currently dont ask no one can do this yet its still a work in progress.
everything gnet developed is custom formattes meaning the dat,cob,rbd,dds,indexl files are all custom not like anything on the market
Old 07/04/2011, 20:53   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
only option in this area would be to make one custom in db,lua, but to make it complete with valid item charts you need to mod client dat files.
currently dont ask no one can do this yet its still a work in progress.
everything gnet developed is custom formattes meaning the dat,cob,rbd,dds,indexl files are all custom not like anything on the market
I wouldn't say no one
Old 07/04/2011, 22:15   #145

@pyrok you know what i mean :P were the closest ones to having a viable editor in this area. its not public tho
Old 07/05/2011, 00:51   #146

thanks for the replies guys. i think i will attempt to do what speedy suggested and move the kts npc stuff from 1 to the other, and spam the items into that free npc.

i didnt realise that making a new npc took so much, thank you for the details.
Old 07/05/2011, 20:32   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muumiarmor View Post
Thing is the 'Search' function is there for a reason other wise why have it?

If they're too retarded to use a simple function like that then what's the point in helping them if they can't just help them selfs.

I'm sorry but thats the way I see it and always will.
QQ more. The people that rage and name call because people ask a question which has already been answered is so funny. Why make comments like that? Just dont reply...or respond "the answer your looking for can be found using the search funtion...etc". If you're not gonna assist or name call you shouldn't post. "I'm sorry but thats the way I see it and always will" Forums are for dissucions and helping. Not raging and name calling. Take a lesson from wisp and the other "respectable/mature" people who try to help people.
Old 07/05/2011, 21:47   #148

has someone usable "search tags" where i can find a solution for ifrit problem (cant skill the m.atk/m.def skills, everything works fine, just not these 2), or direct solution will be fine too

perhaps its in the skilltree resource table, but i can't work it out which data to change
(required IQ is not available @ me^^)

well, in the new release, its maybe fixed, but i truely will have my pserver first as bugfree as possible, before i go on upgrading my server some day

[edit]
i found threads about that, but no solution to this, except that i know now, that i truely have pyrok's repack instead of ncarbon's repack, which still doesnt help me either
[/edit]

thx in advance
Old 07/05/2011, 22:08   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideEffects View Post
QQ more. The people that rage and name call because people ask a question which has already been answered is so funny. Why make comments like that? Just dont reply...or respond "the answer your looking for can be found using the search funtion...etc". If you're not gonna assist or name call you shouldn't post. "I'm sorry but thats the way I see it and always will" Forums are for dissucions and helping. Not raging and name calling. Take a lesson from wisp and the other "respectable/mature" people who try to help people.
So I wasn't helping by telling them to use search? ye ok...

Jog on.
Old 07/06/2011, 00:05   #150

guys i got problem :

it says Microsoft SQL Server, Error 53
and Error 40
It say that it cant find server or its disabled ,
please help me
Closed Thread