i want 2 know can i make a ofline server and test some commands is that posible if yes the please guide cuz my friend has a server maked yester day and i want 2 test some commands how they works thank for any anser
#report# stop making multiple posts for same subject in multiple threads
BaneKTS you are not unable to move, some area is bugged. Just try out a more far away spot and click on it. Some area on trainees island is bugged, which pretends you from moving. (If you are at the beginning asura bridge, zoom out and click on the gras/ground in front of you)
Thanks, I searched for like 1 hour and realized the static ip is gonna be hard to setup. Tried alot of guides but none worked so i give up on it for now.
I have a question... Is it a Must to have a static IP address?
I just want to see if the server works, so I skipped the static IP part and went right ahead but I cant login. It says name and pass are wrong.
When I run princessAuroraServer, everything is ok but when I run CaptainHerlock I get alot of "Unable to respawn monster group. RespawnID(0), MonsterID (xxxxxx) and at the end I dont get those 3 last lines as in the Screen Shot in the pdf guide.
Sorry to bother btw but ive been trying to figure this out for at least 5 hours now...
Thanks in advance
You just have to type in your local IP, your local IP is always "127.0.0.1".. you should be able to connect if you use this IP.
The "Unable to respawn.." Error is normal, everybody is getting this.
i believe hes possibly having the same problem i am having, herlock wont connect to aurora
@1a2b3c4de
use 'connect auth' in the herlock server window, its a step none of the guides told about and i only recently discovered myself.
The problem im having is it doesnt connect in any way shape or form and if 1 thing works another breaks, ****** me off enough to say to hell with it.
EDIT: I got it to work, sure is laggy but it works :P Ill try to figure the rest out, thanks for the help
EDIT: When I try to login nothing happens, no error, no pop up and Look at image below, thats what I get when I tried login.
and I use AoR client...
I did read 31 pages on the other thread and someone said that if you get ID or Password r wrong error, then the problem isnt the connection but the character. Said to create character in Telecaster>Db.Character. He said to "open table" but theres no open table and I don't know how to create new table... Any help would be appreciated.
And I searched forums and Google but I got nothing.
guys ar you 100% sure u gave authority over files to sa? go back to guide and make sure u did its the part where u click auth>properties>files then put sa as owner
do the same to telecaster, and arcadia
also make sure the recource folder u copy the new map and scripts from game _bin and post them in aor resource so client server ratio is sync
Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide! 03/16/2013 - Facebook - 32 Replies Simply by using Game Coins to search for anything and/or downloading their toolbar will get you reward points which can be exchanged for FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS! The site works just like google and yahoo. You gain points just by searching. How easy is that? I gained 78 facebook credits in just 12 days! And how much is an emblem? 200 credits. Just 122 more and I get my emblem. bwahaha *evil laughter*
How it works:
you just make a search using their search engine just like what you do to...
[Guide] Making MySro Account [Step by Step][ScreenShot] 07/13/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies First of all, this guide was created by me and I hope that helps a lot to create your accounts of MySro.
I'll put screenshots showing the creation of one account:
1º
Go »¶Ó·ÃÎÊ
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/660/84773600.png
Joana's/Mancow's Step-by-Step Outland 60-70 Guide 11/13/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies Hi Leute,
von Joana's Guides gibt es die unterschiedlichsten Versionen. Ob als Ingame-Version, oder im typischen PDF Format, oder als Videoguide. Nunja ich persönlich steh auf die altmodische ....ausdrucken-und-abstreichen-Variante.... nur leider habe ich vergeblich nach dem Step-for-Step Guide für lvl 60-70 gesucht. Denn entweder hatte ich bloß den blöden Reference-Guide, oder die Bilder wurden nicht richtig angezeigt. Als ich dann mal nach einiger Zeit den kompletten Guide samt bildern...
[Guide]Step by Step Installation to play on PServer 06/26/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 9 Replies The most PServers are Chinese look that u have Chinese and east Asian Language letters Installed:
>>> Start >>> Settings >>> Control Panel >>> Regional and Language Options >>>
Languages and there Select both Boxes press OK insert ur Windows CD install and finish
The Loaders from most PServer have self-written by Asp.net u have to Install Net.Framework 3.5:
Net Framework 3.5 Download
Then u need a Client. The most PServer are simulated EP2 u can use full patched Chinese Client or...