Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1pros1 View Post
Epic 6 part2 Files FROM WHERE THE HELL I CAN GET THEM WHAT A STUPID GUIDE ITS NOT 100% FROM WHERE I GET GAME_BIN AND THE 3 FILES .... :s

6 sec on search, sigh.. but yea those are outdated by alot, search fro resources and arcadia.bak from somewhere

Old   #272

how about the client and the resource? i want the newest client ....

Old   #273

6.2 philippines... if im not mistaken? atleast those files have the DT showing
Old   #274

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I've a problem -.-

during installing the MS SQL Server 2008 R2 32 Bit
on my MS Win7 64 Bit system I get at the setup support rules (?)
the error, that the program isn't compatible with the WOW64 edit platform.

I already had installed a private server on this computer. Now he's fresh formatted and I get this error. What to do?
---------------------------
Hallo,

Ich habe folgendes Problem:
Beim Installieren vom MS SQL Server 2008 R2 32 Bit bekomme ich gleich ziemlich am Anfang bei den Setupunterstützungsregeln einen Error bei der Überprüfung der WOW64-Editionsplattform. " SQL Server-Setup wird auf WOW64 nicht unterstützt. dieses Setupprogramm kann nur auf einem 32-Bit-System ausgeführt werden."

Auf ebendiesem Computer hatte ich vor einiger Zeit aber schon einen Privatserver erfolgereicht erstellt und keinerlei Probleme. Als ich dann nochmal einen machen wollte, kam schon dieser Error. Nachdem ich vorgestern alles formatiert hab, hab ichs jetzt nochmals ausprobiert und es geht immernoch nicht.
Hat jemand einen Lösungsvorschlag?

MfG / regards
Player95

Old   #275

google is your friend, but since I also ran into same kind of problem.

here is the link to where I quoted that from
Old   #276

Is there a way to run the 32-bit on a 64-bit computer?
Old   #277

read the spoiler above -_-
Old   #278

This piece of **** guide needs to be removed. #1 everything in the guide is out ******* dated and is a waste of time. #2 What kind of moron makes a guide with no files to use? So we search the internet and forums and try 15 different files? What a joke. JW = useless guide. Get rid of it or stop raging at people who start new threads for help because this guide is ******* trash.
Old   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiserjeff View Post
[blah]
Uhm nope. You can set up 6.3 and 7.3 servers with this guide pretty well. I'm still using it.

If you aren't able to follow the guide and get it to work you shouldn't create a pserver.
Old   #280

Lol, yes they should remove this. 99% of Epvpers are demanding morons, they don't deserve anything. I had a video/ links to file everything set up. Then I stopped updating everything... Why again, demanding morons. A mod should un-sticky this.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #281

Only reason you guys wont help people is because your selfish and want everyone to buy from your cash shops, greed is one of the 7 deadly sins just remember that.
Old   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilion82 View Post
Only reason you guys wont help people is because your selfish and want everyone to buy from your cash shops, greed is one of the 7 deadly sins just remember that.
Get your facts straight man. Look at my posts. I AM helping people who are providing enough information, who tried to solve the problem on their own and who are using the ******* searchbutton.

I AM NOT helping ppl who are trying things like:

"Help Help, Nut wurk!"
"Y U NO FIX"

etc etc
Old   #283

Lol @ being greedy. All I can say is, if you can't do it then give up. I'm not trying to be an ***. I haven't even tried setting up anything since Epic 6. I think I still have all the files from then except client. But its pointless now b/c 7.3 is out. I could care less about setting up a server anymore. Its better/ funner to play on a server that has a lot of players on it and good GM/ Devs.

As far as I know there is only one team that has 7.3 working, which is the DF team. But they worked on the files and got it working, they don't owe anyone anything. No one has any right demanding anything from them. If they ever choose to share, then its their choice. But again its comes down to Epvpers DEMANDING they get those files. Would I like to be able to set up a 7.3 in the future, probably. But I am not arrogant enough to demand something that isn't mine. I don't have the programming/ understanding knowledge to do it, so I accept the fact I don't have the file. The rest of you should accept that simple fact too. You didn't contribute anything so you don' DESERVE anything.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #284

No one's being greedy lol. My point was that no one that CAN really help people is. All the people smart enough to work through the small problems is working on 7.3 for themselves or they're server or whatnot. I personally just wanted any version of rappelz I could run and play by myself but it turned out to be more of a pain in the *** and waste of time and that's why I think this needs unstickied, to save people what I went through (hours of downloads/frustration).
Old   #285

How the hell is asking for a guide "same as the one in this post" but with updated info bieng demanding you greedy idiots.
I love playing on DF dont get me wrong but its only on for like 1 day some people have a life and only have like 2-3 hours free time.

Closed Thread