How can we play if we only have windows Vista please? i search the solution but i cant find it because when i select the features i dont have "Management toold-basic."
Can you help me?
Thanks
I following step by step JW988's guide and I one thing is not working for me dunno why. When it is said " Next run the Rappelzcompress.exe and drag the gameserver.opt to it" I open Rappelzcompress.exe then drag gameserver.opt file to it and nothing happens
I tried, even on two diffrent laptops. I drag it opt file on rappelzcompress.exe and click ok and the window close. Nothing happens. Anyone have idead what can be the solution for that? thx for help
I tried, even on two diffrent laptops. I drag it opt file on rappelzcompress.exe and click ok and the window close. Nothing happens. Anyone have idead what can be the solution for that? thx for help
You have to pay attention for the update_Date of the eop File`s.
I know, there is an effect, it`s just not visible for newbie`s.
i followed this guide to the letter got everything to work but when i start the game i can't get past the login page. without making any changes i get stuck with 2 problems.
1. when i type in the username / password it doesn't do anything or go anywhere.
2. it says the id / password is wrong. i already checked in sql server under db.accounts to make sure i'm using the right information.
also this guide says nothing about using hamachi. do i need to have it or not. and if i do how do i connect hamachi with it.
thanx in advance
Having the same issue. I have run an ncarbon build before, but cannot seem to get this one straight. I have checked all configurations in the opt files and everything seems correct. However, when I start up the server and try to connect with a client, I get an invalid username or password error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonzprey
i followed this guide to the letter got everything to work but when i start the game i can't get past the login page. without making any changes i get stuck with 2 problems.
1. when i type in the username / password it doesn't do anything or go anywhere.
2. it says the id / password is wrong. i already checked in sql server under db.accounts to make sure i'm using the right information.
also this guide says nothing about using hamachi. do i need to have it or not. and if i do how do i connect hamachi with it.
thanx in advance
You may find this hard, as a future update to all seeking:
The following Developers have stopped supporting EPVP:
NCarbon
-Pyrok
-Speedy NL
-Ne0@NCarb0n
-JW988
Redemption
-iSmokeDrow
NGN Network
Darkness Fight
-Xijezu
These are the key figures in the Rappelz Dev community, your best bet would be to watch their networks and keep up with what they are saying there because chances are nothing more will be posted here.
Otherwise if you are willing to give up the pursuit of running a server, you can come and play at the two most advanced servers available:
Earn FREE Facebook Credits to buy NINJA SAGA EMBLEM! Step by step guide! 03/16/2013 - Facebook - 32 Replies Simply by using Game Coins to search for anything and/or downloading their toolbar will get you reward points which can be exchanged for FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS! The site works just like google and yahoo. You gain points just by searching. How easy is that? I gained 78 facebook credits in just 12 days! And how much is an emblem? 200 credits. Just 122 more and I get my emblem. bwahaha *evil laughter*
How it works:
you just make a search using their search engine just like what you do to...
[Guide] Making MySro Account [Step by Step][ScreenShot] 07/13/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies First of all, this guide was created by me and I hope that helps a lot to create your accounts of MySro.
I'll put screenshots showing the creation of one account:
1º
Go »¶Ó·ÃÎÊ
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/660/84773600.png
Joana's/Mancow's Step-by-Step Outland 60-70 Guide 11/13/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies Hi Leute,
von Joana's Guides gibt es die unterschiedlichsten Versionen. Ob als Ingame-Version, oder im typischen PDF Format, oder als Videoguide. Nunja ich persönlich steh auf die altmodische ....ausdrucken-und-abstreichen-Variante.... nur leider habe ich vergeblich nach dem Step-for-Step Guide für lvl 60-70 gesucht. Denn entweder hatte ich bloß den blöden Reference-Guide, oder die Bilder wurden nicht richtig angezeigt. Als ich dann mal nach einiger Zeit den kompletten Guide samt bildern...
[Guide]Step by Step Installation to play on PServer 06/26/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 9 Replies The most PServers are Chinese look that u have Chinese and east Asian Language letters Installed:
>>> Start >>> Settings >>> Control Panel >>> Regional and Language Options >>>
Languages and there Select both Boxes press OK insert ur Windows CD install and finish
The Loaders from most PServer have self-written by Asp.net u have to Install Net.Framework 3.5:
Net Framework 3.5 Download
Then u need a Client. The most PServer are simulated EP2 u can use full patched Chinese Client or...