Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2011, 23:31   #1951

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus19 View Post
Is there any way make Astaroth work again?
It is in the summon resource, i got the card, tamed it over db but it has no skin/skills
Would be very funny to play with such a old pet ^^
its graphical only.
i know someone on here had the old e1 client but i cant rember who.
nore do i rember if the devs even added skills for it other then being a concept pet.
if it did then you could always look threw the old client but unless you know what to look for or how to open the dat files....
but... you can always add skills from another pet then it would be functional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetris View Post
Holy crap guys. Todays my first day back in a long time, and I'm glad to see the progress. Instead of me telling people to read my posts to keep up, I have to read yours to keep up and still going. This is awesome. I got a new server setup, and working on 2 more to start a cluster. Stuck at character creation but still working my way through this thread though, rich of information. I have nothing to contribute at the moment but a "hell yeah!!!"
ya bud i wondered what happen to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzimi View Post
7.1 client i suppose
you can get pets working but alot things are not visible or not working
thats correct but well just say while were all working out 6.2 bugs a few of us are working on making the transition to 7.1 smoothly when the time comes and its not just as simple as using an e7.1 client theres alot of variables to concider and work out so far a couple of us have managed to get 7.1 in world but as you can see from these were a little ways off

Old 06/03/2011, 23:48   #1952

SOME ONE POST CLIENT 7.1 THANKS
Old 06/04/2011, 00:11   #1953

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
its graphical only.
i know someone on here had the old e1 client but i cant rember who.
nore do i rember if the devs even added skills for it other then being a concept pet.
if it did then you could always look threw the old client but unless you know what to look for or how to open the dat files....
but... you can always add skills from another pet then it would be functional.

ya bud i wondered what happen to you.

thats correct but well just say while were all working out 6.2 bugs a few of us are working on making the transition to 7.1 smoothly when the time comes and its not just as simple as using an e7.1 client theres alot of variables to concider and work out so far a couple of us have managed to get 7.1 in world but as you can see from these were a little ways off

looks very bugged, hopefully it will come soon, i want a Death Tyrant ^^
Old 06/04/2011, 00:57   #1954

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
google

yea its a bit bugged haf of the heads are missing, like the pics show skil tree, qbar are messed up, the npc for pet staging is missing, portals are missing, but all other is there, for so far i could see
That's because the NPCs are stored in and loaded from Arcadia. The graphic files and icons are stored in the client data. Of course the pet enchanter will be missing, it wasn't there until E7P1! :|
Old 06/04/2011, 01:08   #1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Fixing the skills probably wouldn't be real hard but if it doesn't have a skin, it would be difficult to add that back in.
well sort of i mean as long as the modeling formatte hasnt changed and we
decompiled the e1 client but even then your looking at months worth of work which is more of a luxury then an actual nesssity.
when all is said and done im sure with the tools to come out in the next yr let alone guides,etc if someone wanted to add it they probley could i wouldnt bother till were out of sandbox stage tho and in to a final or alpha stage.
but you already know this :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
That's because the NPCs are stored in and loaded from Arcadia. The graphic files and icons are stored in the client data. Of course the pet enchanter will be missing, it wasn't there until E7P1! :|
true true and about what i discussed with you on msn lets see what he came up with:P
no reply yet but i look forward to hearing back and ill keep you posted
Old 06/04/2011, 08:54   #1956

Glad to be back, got a couple PM's, one for a link that was not downloadable, another for an outside forum I joined in another language and not understand the language, and even after translations only few areas were of help. All in all, I came to to the conclusion I need to just build the thing myself anyways from you're all's posts and resources. I shouldn't get it handed to me in one file, and I should just build it and learn upon it myself. Will take a few days but better that I study you're posts anyways, but hopefully once it's working can get a better understanding of it, and then I can do some releases of my own.

I will however say things are congested a bit, so many topics, too little full releases, and chit-chat about irrelevant things. And those releases that are out there are not easy to navigate through... but also could be me, I do like to over simplify things. My promise as always is to keep detailed and contained updates, and I'm learning who to credit as I go through posts. Like I said before, We needed to get over the bump we are in, and you all did that. There is so much credit that is due!

1 or or 2 cracked the code to get things to work, but it took all of you as a team to make it work and make this whole project span out. Anyways out for the night, I have beers to drink and work to do tomorrow. Promise I will catch up though.
Old 06/04/2011, 09:02   #1957

jw988 pyrok and other devs(even french ones) are on an private forum, because they dont like the spam here
when jw988 had teh first server working, he got tons of pms. and this thread got boosted to 130 pages in a few day
Old 06/04/2011, 09:46   #1958

And you both are missing the main point...

One forum spammed, one forum development, both have the same problem...

Being straight forward

Azzimi I'm not going to sit here and tell you useless information about my grandmothers heart disease and how she got it.... nor do I want to hear the story of why the dev forum was created and how it go there.

Speedy although your right that post is yet another example that makes up 130 pages of this thread. I had 1 simple topic before, set rules, 20 pages of information.

And finally I need to take my own advise and shut the hell up Study and learn be back with you all promptly.
Old 06/04/2011, 16:46   #1959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetris View Post
And you both are missing the main point...

One forum spammed, one forum development, both have the same problem...

Being straight forward

Azzimi I'm not going to sit here and tell you useless information about my grandmothers heart disease and how she got it.... nor do I want to hear the story of why the dev forum was created and how it go there.

Speedy although your right that post is yet another example that makes up 130 pages of this thread. I had 1 simple topic before, set rules, 20 pages of information.

And finally I need to take my own advise and shut the hell up Study and learn be back with you all promptly.
but but i do wanna hear it
Old 06/04/2011, 18:25   #1960

Kann mir vielleicht einer auf Deutsch erklären wie ich mir Karten etc. holen kann also mit dem #inter_item oder so und geht das auf dem AoR pserver ? wenn ja was muss ich machen denn mein english ist leider nicht so gut .
Old 06/04/2011, 18:26   #1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapelzZz View Post
Kann mir vielleicht einer auf Deutsch erklären wie ich mir Karten etc. holen kann also mit dem #inter_item oder so und geht das auf dem AoR pserver ? wenn ja was muss ich machen denn mein english ist leider nicht so gut .
you can insert items on the aor server, because you cant enter the database n stuff
Old 06/04/2011, 18:33   #1962

so i cant insert items at the AoR pserver? where i can insert this items( server?)

sry 4 my bad english :/
Old 06/04/2011, 18:49   #1963

RapelzZZ you can only use this commands at your own server !
pase it in the serverlauncher (in 90% is it game001)

Deutsch
du kannst die Befehle nur bei deinem eigenen Server nutzen!
Weil du ja nur bei dir die Console hast..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2011, 19:43   #1964

can any one put a photo of the tyran plz
Old 06/04/2011, 20:06   #1965

hey Guys,
I have 2. questions.
Can anybody post the german 6.x files or the 7.x englisch files^^
And my 2. question is : Anybody here how know the ingame comand list?
Closed Thread