Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2011, 13:18   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by khshe View Post
How advancement in server adjustment? I want to learn as it is possible to create the character on the server =)

Well you are in the right thread. Shut up, go back to page 1 and start reading. This is no Forum for Lazyass p-server grabber, the guys here have something better to do than writing an extra guide for everyone who is to lazy to read.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2011, 15:45   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
jw988,

Tanks
You can already create the character?
Old 04/13/2011, 16:00   #258

No =(
Old 04/13/2011, 16:22   #259

Quote:
jw988,

Have you the same error?
At me too most
Old 04/14/2011, 08:26   #260

HI, Soleil, can You upload your server, auth and sql backup files?
thx very much!
my server starts, but Rappelz client says "Cannot connect to the login server"
Old 04/14/2011, 08:32   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchFurry View Post
HI, Soleil, can You upload your server, auth and sql backup files?
thx very much!
my server starts, but Rappelz client says "Cannot connect to the login server"
hi soleil is using the files that i posted in this thread and few pages back and
all the info to get to where we are up to, is in this thread. even your problem

<---- read the 9th line in that post
Old 04/14/2011, 14:12   #262

ok, ive logged in(jw988 distrib)!
but i can't create character. i've tried create character in SQL(Auth db, Telecaster DB) -- nothing.
any ideas?
Old 04/14/2011, 14:23   #263

Quote:
ArchFurry,

Link :
How successes?
Old 04/14/2011, 16:06   #264

Thx, previous post i used this package. And i still can't create character.
Old 04/14/2011, 16:24   #265

You guys are ******* me off, totally! *********, can you even READ the **** we posted before? If you suck THAT hard at reading, then better stop HERE with your work!
Seriousely, it's just like we're talking to walls, pff.

Update: I've got an idea. We could catch the packet for creating characters and convert it to a 8 byte mask, so the server would accept it. What do you think about this?
Old 04/14/2011, 17:32   #266

Hum, what are you trying to tell me? Is it my problem if they're way too stupid to use a function provided by this forum called "Search"?...
Old 04/14/2011, 17:53   #267

Quote:
Link404,

Listen it's not all people who understand a little explanation may help them a bit
Tell the character it is not created because a problem in a database or a problem in the client of game?
Old 04/14/2011, 23:23   #268

Quote:
Hy all,

I'm looking and looking again and again and even go back and take the files and start several times but I still can not understand how to fix the bug in the creation of the personage ..

Jaw988 & Pyrok you made ​​a good job but I must say that I do not understand .... thank you all

I haven't followed the last few pages closely but I don't think anyone has posted what is needed to be able to create a character from the client. Jw reposted the sql I sent him to create one (which is fine) but to create one with the game client, you have to modify either the client or the server. The data structures are different sizes so no amount of sql will fix it.

At this point I've stopped working on trying to get what's been released working so now I'm focused on recreating the servers themselves (c++). I would say from scratch but a large portion of the network and threading code has been leaked so no point in redoing all that. I wish I had known about the source code being out there before I spent the time figuring out the encryption stuff on my own Anyways, Auth (PrincessAuroraServer) server is almost done but it will be some time before the game server is done. At least this way we won't be stuck with epic 6.0.
Old 04/15/2011, 00:19   #269

hi pyrok,
atm i have the cleint make the char and adding the default items to the item folder, with
no hacking just removing some old data from the tables and a few bits from stored
porcedures.

this it the client that works with the files (the aor needs to many changes)

this post shows the changes ( there wasnt many)

the error in the picture below in that post is after the char is made and the client is trying to go to
the char list. the info from smp_read_character_list i removed after "model_04" might be the
cause of that error, but it fixed the game server crashing after char creation.

thats where i got to ive been wokring lots lately and havent got time to do much.
Old 04/15/2011, 02:27   #270

elite*gold: 182
I've looked at an unpacked version of sframe.exe and it seems theres alot of rdb files in the client. Maybe if we figure out how to unpack data.00x files then maybe we can use the rdb files to fix/add tables to the databases. I've also took a look launcher and it seems that the launcher loads the data.000 file then it launchs this command !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeInit Package Start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so maybe data.000 either has the encryptio/decryption methods or the keys to them.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread