Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 29
I just got done adding skills to my ent. Ent is epic with Hawk/kent skills ^.^



TheStranger is offline  
Old   #1217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
nah cheating with the bufs is enough for me, i just want to figure out how to get like 50-60% taming for all, could be usefull if we ever get a new pserver


the enchant is easy, got it that no armor/weapon can break, cards only 1 of the 2 break, but to lazy to adjust all %

the extra stat ponts that you get for jplv's is easy to

it would just be nice if we get a server running, and it have like 20-30% xp
no epros needed, 50% taming rate, extra stat points, would make the server actrative for alot of players
this is true i personely just use buffs my self minus pets u cant tame normally like naga and cerb i did those manually theres no mobs around otherwise


wisp66 is offline  
Old   #1218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
i found the reason you guys are failing at changing the tame rate of wd...

its because you need to select view top 1000 rows on dbo monster resource

i think you all did view top 200 and only one level 90 wd is in that list and the rest are like lvl 130+ wd

and not all wd are spawning in cv so maybe the 1 level 90 wd u did edit didnt spawn....


anyway view the 1000 rows and here is all the 80/90 wd mobs i found

monster id
715
720
721
725
731
732
733
734
735
742
743
897
903
916
921
922
923
928
931
937
969
970
971

only problem is its way harder for me to edit all those in the view 1000 rows table when u cant just edit the table like u can with the view 200 rows

if anyone knows how to edit those easy please reply
frisky22 is offline  
Old   #1219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisky22 View Post
i found the reason you guys are failing at changing the tame rate of wd...

its because you need to select view top 1000 rows on dbo monster resource

i think you all did view top 200 and only one level 90 wd is in that list and the rest are like lvl 130+ wd

and not all wd are spawning in cv so maybe the 1 level 90 wd u did edit didnt spawn....


anyway view the 1000 rows and here is all the 80/90 wd mobs i found

monster id
715
720
721
725
731
732
733
734
735
742
743
897
903
916
921
922
923
928
931
937
969
970
971

only problem is its way harder for me to edit all those in the view 1000 rows table when u cant just edit the table like u can with the view 200 rows

if anyone knows how to edit those easy please reply

You could try creating a new query with following:

UPDATE MonsterResource SET taming_percentage = 1.0000

This should make every tame 100%.
Make sure you take a backup from your database first.


Vizion01 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
stil to slow i have this in my file

T game.exp_rate:90000
T exp_rate:90000
N Game_exp_rate:90000
S game.item_drop_rate:90000
S game.gold_drop_rate:6000
S exp_rate:90000
S game.exp_rate:90000

the next thing i need is something simelar that raise the taming, i stil cant figure that 1 out
10 pant in a row sucses, but 20 kent with same settings=fail
would it be possible to set tamerate as

T/S/N game.tame_rate:1 (or any number? )
kaizoku801 is offline  
Old   #1221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion01 View Post
You could try creating a new query with following:

UPDATE MonsterResource SET taming_percentage = 1.0000

This should make every tame 100%.
Make sure you take a backup from your database first.
omg it worked lol

all pets 100% tame rate

ty

edit: gz me 2/2 wd lol
frisky22 is offline  
Old   #1222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
yea same here lol 3/3 wd

try tame naga and gnoll boss in cv

how did u spawn genie ?

plz tell or pm me

edit : i just tamed gnoll field boss and naga
frisky22 is offline  
Old   #1223
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
in the script folder, there is a file called mob respam, the first empty line, you need the group id's from the mobs you wana spam(monsterresource)
only problem is they spam only in marduk village

the nage on pic is not tameble :-(
the otherworld angel drop e-wd's and ancient gear
sweet thanks.

yea i tamed gnoll and posted here thinking naga would tame but only gnoll boss was tame
frisky22 is offline  
Old   #1224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 189
What is the command to spawn a mob?
RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi is offline  
Old   #1225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
lol first try and i get 4 ***** and a white dragon imposter


frisky22 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1226
 
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,265
Received Thanks: 128
How can I spawn mobs?
Horus19 is offline  
Old   #1227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 338
Received Thanks: 15
yeah ,rly some1 write the script for mob spawning !
RAKETENPOW3R is offline  
Old   #1228
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 140
I found a solution for the non-working #insert_item command. Clear your dbo.item (delete everything) and restart your game server. It should work now. (It worked for me)
Chaosnightmare is offline  
Old   #1229
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
dont now the command, nor can i write a scrip

only weird thing is fris, from all the naga's that apear none can be tamed

but got plenty of cer/genie/ifrit cards
Cause there are not correctly implented in the database. Skills are there but rest is missing.
Chaosnightmare is offline  
Old   #1230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
dont now the command, nor can i write a scrip

only weird thing is fris, from all the naga's that apear none can be tamed

but got plenty of cer/genie/ifrit cards
i have never had a e ifrit card drop

how did u get one to drop ?

or did u just mod a koala card ?

also does anyone know how to mod a pet card to summon a field mob for making a new pet ?

i have been trying to change the code of ent but so far cant summon a field mob.


frisky22 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Server-Files
Hy, Here the Server-Files From Rappelz. The Files are From Gpotato and the Language is german. This Downloads has all Information witch i...
10 Replies - Rappelz
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? I just wanna know becouse I relly need them.. If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the...
4 Replies - Rappelz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.