Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #1126

elite*gold: 0
so no1 public server ?

Old   #1127

dont think so too many bugs

Old   #1128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzimi View Post
dont think so too many bugs
QFT

There will be one soon, but nobody knows when exactly. People are actively working on bug fixes every day.
Old   #1129

1st question-How do i save into SQL Server management studio,after i make the changes into the tables.should i restart the server or relog the character?
2nd question - how to create another account.
tnx !

Old   #1130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Time to clear a few things up. If you're getting a bunch of Unable to spawn messages it means that your trainee island map file isn't the right one. Someone posted the fix for it somewhere in this mess. I get maybe 5 of the messages at startup now and most of them are my fault.
Ok, I believe this resolves problems with invisible walls on TI. I Don't have the correct map files yet. Difficult to find here, too many posts, what a mess.
Any hint?

Yesterday I tried taming pets, and I found out that the databases are from Epic 6.1 or even Epic 6. I had all available pet cards in my inventory and casted taming on unicorn... which succeeded but I got a red pixie tamed. Red pixies in Fairy Woods were replaced by unicorns, but they still tame into a red pixie card. Client and Server simply don't match. Will try some lower client.

Quote:
Dungeons - Warping to them via command or a hacked npc normally works but sometimes can cause issues when you exit the dungeon (no npc's anywhere). There's a reason that even if you own a dungeon on the official servers, it will only warp you to the gate, not the lobby. I'm working on restoring the portals (M1 and M2 are done) as we speak. They are in the qpf files btw.
That's great. How do you edit .qpf files? Is this any standard file format?
For entering dungeons, I currently use #enter_dungeons(dungeon_id, "Player") from gameserver console. I didn't figure out the syntax for #exit_dungeon yet... but there are so many cool commands to try. #kill_target("Player") will do fine with city guards and bot traps (rangifers etc). They even drop gold, lol.

Quote:
Mob spawns - If only it were as simple as editing a lua file. I'm working on those as well (along with an editor to speed up the process). We know how it works and what needs to be done, just a matter of adding in a ton of mob groups and locations. Look at the nfs files if want to do it on your own.
Hm... again the question, what tool do I need to edit those files? .lua script (there's one called at server init) does spawn some rare mobs. Godzilla, Red drill in harvest woods etc.

Currently I've set up my Windows XP to display Korean characters properly. I copy and paste them in Google translate. It helps me understand Korean error messages and comments in .lua scripts.

I work on a small program which enters commands into the gameserver console by clicking on buttons. It makes testing a lot easier, warping already works. I use AutoIt for this
Old   #1131

elite*gold: 65
1.wich is the T3 Armor/Weapon? Blackdragon,BLuedragon or Whitedragon? And can you say me Warrior T3 Armor ID, please ^^

2. How can I add to an NPC more than one item?
Old   #1132

help my kitty is scaring me

it can kill a 160 field boss (queen eratia) in 1 chip

lvl 244 passives and most attack skills lvl 244
and the dam thing hits field boss 1235925 crits with a 58% crit ratio and 700k non crits

only problem is i need to lower encouragement or p.atk bugs out a little after 30k p.atk

Old   #1133

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonMaxBR View Post
regular tests :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

i have HV open freelly .. but i cannot find the HV pass ..
- fixing some NPCs
Hello,
I thought that the NPC's arent in the Files from the JW988's Tutorial, because they worked with the Files from Link404.
But I Found in the Files from JW988 that the entries for those NPC's are there... Now Is only the problem why We cant se them :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rank6_7_Shops.jpg (589.1 KB, 166 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1134

WOW great job guys!!!! i am waiting your servers
Old   #1135

Horus can u tell us where to find the Taming Rates ? And also how to spawn bosses ? tnx

edit: how to insert items too ?
Old   #1136

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinVoda View Post
Horus can u tell us where to find the Taming Rates ? And also how to spawn bosses ? tnx

edit: how to insert items too ?
All of this I Dont know I Only Quoted one That can this but does not share it with us ^^
Old   #1137

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
taming rate, arcadia, tabels, monsterresource, scrol to the right to find them
And how do I get the Shops?

Im Press "Select TOP XXX" at dbo.ItemResource and then Make With This, Execute:

To Get T3 EQ but then Is Every Weapon R7 oO
What do I wrong
Old   #1138

Who has a procedure smp_check_purchased_item?
Old   #1139

I have the kts npc's at rondo center up, i can enter the shops. But it says that i dont have enough rupees when i have 90bil cash xD. If anyone has a fix let me know.
Also how can i get 1mil genpoints. I had a look in the telecaster>character but i couldnt see anything. Im not the most knowledgable person when it comes to sql scripts and all that ****.
ONE last thing, how can i get 100% taming rate? I tried tweaking the white dragon taming rates in Arcadia>something but it didnt have any luck =(
If anyone has what i need feel free to hit me up here or even pm me.
Old   #1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerCh93 View Post
I have the kts npc's at rondo center up, i can enter the shops. But it says that i dont have enough rupees when i have 90bil cash xD. If anyone has a fix let me know.
Also how can i get 1mil genpoints. I had a look in the telecaster>character but i couldnt see anything. Im not the most knowledgable person when it comes to sql scripts and all that ****.
ONE last thing, how can i get 100% taming rate? I tried tweaking the white dragon taming rates in Arcadia>something but it didnt have any luck =(
If anyone has what i need feel free to hit me up here or even pm me.
For gen points I think it was the huntaholicpoint on character table

Closed Thread