Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/15/2011, 03:01   #1111

elite*gold: 0
dnt try to mix sb with bish or sb with fighter...u will have to reboot server and it crashes some times before u can :P(btw if u do) dnt forget to just let 1 job before rebooting
Old 05/15/2011, 03:04   #1112

Open Microsoft Management Studio
>> Arcadia >> Tables >> Right Click dbo.MarketResource and click "Edit Top 200 Rows"
>> Then scroll all the way to the bottom and insert the information to a new line. The first row is sort_id which you make that last sort_id +1, under 'name' put "foodshop_etc" which is to use the Grocer NPC, 'code' is the items id, 'price ratio' 1.000, the last colum leave at 0.000
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2011, 03:05   #1113

i found something interesting in the

server_int script

there are rare mobs it respawns at server start, i can change their location and make them roaming ect. Im thinking i could put any mob in their and put their location. Hence refilling the map with mobs XD

does anyone know some mob_id's?
Old 05/15/2011, 03:08   #1114

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmbasi View Post
Open Microsoft Management Studio
>> Arcadia >> Tables >> Right Click dbo.MarketResource and click "Edit Top 200 Rows"
>> Then scroll all the way to the bottom and insert the information to a new line. The first row is sort_id which you make that last sort_id +1, under 'name' put "foodshop_etc" which is to use the Grocer NPC, 'code' is the items id, 'price ratio' 1.000, the last colum leave at 0.000
tyvm -.^
Old 05/15/2011, 03:12   #1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinVoda View Post
Okay,i know ur guys are sick of questions,but i do all the things step by step (jws988's guide),my game opens,and when i put admin for id and admin for pass an error pops up : Can't Connect to Index server ....*** **** ....any1(*looks at mecanizador*) got suggestions how to fix it ?Tnx in advance .....Uh and i am also getting "Unable to spawn monster group.RespawnID(O),MonsterID(xxxxx)" error :X ...any suggestions ?

P.S.:And when i start CaptainHerlockServer and type start_service,it says :Invalid Command.
start_service
set game.open_external 1 go into the princessaurora (rappelz auth server)
Old 05/15/2011, 03:56   #1116

LuaEdit

Also, i have a theory why game001 always says Unable to respawn monster group.

I dont think the respawnID can be 0

since in most code 0 = No
Old 05/15/2011, 04:19   #1117

Time to clear a few things up. If you're getting a bunch of Unable to spawn messages it means that your trainee island map file isn't the right one. Someone posted the fix for it somewhere in this mess. I get maybe 5 of the messages at startup now and most of them are my fault.

Dungeons - Warping to them via command or a hacked npc normally works but sometimes can cause issues when you exit the dungeon (no npc's anywhere). There's a reason that even if you own a dungeon on the official servers, it will only warp you to the gate, not the lobby. I'm working on restoring the portals (M1 and M2 are done) as we speak. They are in the qpf files btw.

Mob spawns - If only it were as simple as editing a lua file. I'm working on those as well (along with an editor to speed up the process). We know how it works and what needs to be done, just a matter of adding in a ton of mob groups and locations. Look at the nfs files if want to do it on your own.

I'm glad people are trying out things, just wanted to point everyone in the right direction on a few things so people aren't wasting their time on something that won't work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2011, 04:23   #1118

If you want to use the "empty string npc" use inhance_helper_randombox instead of foodshop_etc. This way you have a seperate NPC dedicated to special items.
Old 05/15/2011, 04:53   #1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
They are in the qpf files btw.
What are you using to edit those files? hex editor isnt doing me any good =p
Old 05/15/2011, 05:20   #1120

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
What are you using to edit those files? hex editor isnt doing me any good =p
I did the files needed for moon with a hex editor. The rest will be done with the editor I'm writing since there is no way in hell I'm tackling PP with just a hex editor No, it will not be released until all the gates are done, and possibly not until all the quests are done as well. The qpf files also have all the "shovel" quest items (mushrooms, the flowers on trainee island, etc). It's bad enough right now with all the different resource files, server files, and lua scripts floating around. Half the posts in this thread are the result of the wrong combination of files being used.
Old 05/15/2011, 06:27   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
I did the files needed for moon with a hex editor. The rest will be done with the editor I'm writing since there is no way in hell I'm tackling PP with just a hex editor No, it will not be released until all the gates are done, and possibly not until all the quests are done as well. The qpf files also have all the "shovel" quest items (mushrooms, the flowers on trainee island, etc). It's bad enough right now with all the different resource files, server files, and lua scripts floating around. Half the posts in this thread are the result of the wrong combination of files being used.
thats why whenu install via the step by step guide ffs use the files and db included its all there with newest entrys why people keep mixing files and db's is beyond me.
i guess they just dont understand that
Old 05/15/2011, 06:29   #1122

I tried my best to add an NPC to the game last night without success. I duped the main Laksy teleporter in Arcadia.dbo.NPCResource and switched the XY coordinates a bit. Changed the unique NPC ID to 12000 (unused range)...Gameserver recognized it and loaded it, but it didn't appear in game. I don't understand why as it was a dupe of the Laksy teleporter NPC (which we all know is fully dressed, etc.).

Some questions.

-> Where are English strings stored? Client?
-> Where is NPC dialog stored? Every NPC calls a (LUA?) function which loads a string number. I would like to edit these strings.

Finally, my beautiful reorganized LUA script folder!

Admit, you're jelly!
Old 05/15/2011, 06:57   #1123

just for info

i look on pet list no one give harpy gild i find the code and i cher whit you

540052 Harpy
Old 05/15/2011, 08:00   #1124

anyone knows how to make weaps glow :c?
Old 05/15/2011, 09:08   #1125

Server image! :O

What's the difference between "N game.server.opt.command.here" and "S game.server.opt.command.here"?
Closed Thread