why are some clients arabic?
like the laksy monster one and teh auction house
but older ones of other people arent
so do they use different clients or servers?
why are some clients arabic?
like the laksy monster one and teh auction house
but older ones of other people arent
so do they use different clients or servers?
highest Dungeon whats working is CV.
but u have mobs till lvl 170.
like in crystal mountain, if u go deeper u will see mobs lvl 160-170.
there are 170*.
and a boss, gnoll boss. gnoll-boss is 170?? and he got 4 guardians lvl 170**
bos with 170?? got like 9kk HP
Last night I used to change my WD into a Ifrit easily, but now I can't remember what to do.
I followed massimino's guide but it seems I'm doing something wrong.
All I did was: insert Genie & Ifrit code in dbo.SummonResource, changed my WD's/Angel's code into Ifrit's/Genie's one and also the card ID (540061 for Genie, 540063 for Ifrit), today I could only get to frisky's problem (the question mark called "Something" instead of the pet) and can't seem to go any further.
Can anyone help me, please? I would really appreciate any kind of help, even if it won't lead to a solution. Thanks in advance =) <3
Edit: nvm dropped Genie from Gnoll boss in CM, spawned a Genie in TI and tamed with altered taming =) thanks anyway xD <3
Last night I used to change my WD into a Ifrit easily, but now I can't remember what to do.
I followed massimino's guide but it seems I'm doing something wrong.
All I did was: insert Genie & Ifrit code in dbo.SummonResource, changed my WD's/Angel's code into Ifrit's/Genie's one and also the card ID (540061 for Genie, 540063 for Ifrit), today I could only get to frisky's problem (the question mark called "Something" instead of the pet) and can't seem to go any further.
Can anyone help me, please? I would really appreciate any kind of help, even if it won't lead to a solution. Thanks in advance =) <3
Edit: nvm dropped Genie from Gnoll boss in CM, spawned a Genie in TI and tamed with altered taming =) thanks anyway xD <3
go to dbo.summon and change the code (4 digit number on 4th table)
and the pet will change, you dont need to change the card UID or anything else
Ok i did some experimenting and found out how to add items... dunno if this has been posted before, but you need to insert the command[[[ #learn_all_skill("char name") ]]]
this will make you lvl 170 and well... make you learn all skills so might lag down the gameserver a bit... anywho.. after you inserted that command, you can insert items through gameserver via #insert_item(ID, quantity, lvl, enchancement, idx, "char name")
not quite sure on the order of the quantity, lvl, enchancement, but ID comes first,and now i gotta run hella fast to the bus stop... hope this helps
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?