Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Long Term Cheating

Discussion on Long Term Cheating within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Long Term Cheating

Hi all,

Been looking for a long-term option for R6, I have tried Lethal Cheats, Mojojojo, Cheat Army and Klar and I like them all however, none feel especially safe.

I'd love to try Ring1 but sadly I've got an AMD CPU and there's not a whole lot of info about them adding AMD support. (Is it worth the switch?)

I don't have $500 to spend on cheats so DMA is out of the question. I know many people have had a good experience with it but it's not for me.

If there are any especially safe cheats out there that have a detection history similar to Ring1 I would love to hear about them. I have no preferences when it comes to features (ESP only, full, etc) my only requirement is safety,

Thanks in advance !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijones659 View Post
Hi all,

Been looking for a long-term option for R6, I have tried Lethal Cheats, Mojojojo, Cheat Army and Klar and I like them all however, none feel especially safe.

I'd love to try Ring1 but sadly I've got an AMD CPU and there's not a whole lot of info about them adding AMD support. (Is it worth the switch?)

I don't have $500 to spend on cheats so DMA is out of the question. I know many people have had a good experience with it but it's not for me.

If there are any especially safe cheats out there that have a detection history similar to Ring1 I would love to hear about them. I have no preferences when it comes to features (ESP only, full, etc) my only requirement is safety,

Thanks in advance !!!
I could be completely wrong about some of the ones I've already tried, just want to hear other people's opinions
Old 03/29/2024, 03:36   #2

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:

Thanks in advance !!!
check out my store
Old 03/29/2024, 04:17   #3

elite*gold: 176
ring1 would have similar detections as the rest of them, klar probably being the worse from what i have heard
Old 03/29/2024, 12:51   #4

elite*gold: 4
Lethal is by far the safest you have used, currently being UD for 7 months.
Old 03/29/2024, 15:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianxn View Post
ring1 would have similar detections as the rest of them, klar probably being the worse from what i have heard
I don't think ring-1 got detected in the recent years.
Old 03/29/2024, 16:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neraz1m View Post
I don't think ring-1 got detected in the recent years.
Indeed so, been undetected for 3.5 years
Old 03/29/2024, 22:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Indeed so, been undetected for 3.5 years
just another reason why its my ideal

Quote:
Lethal is by far the safest you have used, currently being UD for 7 months.
is it even better then mojo in detection history? (i could be completely wrong but i thought mojo was the best other than the most recent ban wave)
Old 03/29/2024, 23:41   #8

Quote:
just another reason why its my ideal

is it even better then mojo in detection history? (i could be completely wrong but i thought mojo was the best other than the most recent ban wave)
No, mojo was hit around 2 months ago
Old 03/30/2024, 02:47   #9

Quote:
No, mojo was hit around 2 months ago
Does lethal have other payment methods other than the 2 on their sellpass page?
Old 03/30/2024, 03:45   #10

Old 03/30/2024, 05:21   #11

Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance !!!

I could be completely wrong about some of the ones I've already tried, just want to hear other people's opinions
cheap ways to cheating if you had no dma, you can use rasberry pi XD
and also, for cheating if you want it cheap, go with less ESP, i really think personally, the only things who make it expensive is just ESP and doing things to make the app undetected.

if you want it more safe. you can learn yolov8 / opencv
with any mid grade GPU, i sure it can detect fast enough and can be used as aimbot.
or just search other people on non USA-Europe cheat vendor who sell arduino or rasberry pi cheat using any AI

they cost 200$ at max, and can run forever until the game doing massive update/overhaul on character models

other than that. if you searching for ESP well... it's safe enough if they private
Old 03/30/2024, 08:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanamerdeka View Post
cheap ways to cheating if you had no dma, you can use rasberry pi XD
and also, for cheating if you want it cheap, go with less ESP, i really think personally, the only things who make it expensive is just ESP and doing things to make the app undetected.

if you want it more safe. you can learn yolov8 / opencv
with any mid grade GPU, i sure it can detect fast enough and can be used as aimbot.
or just search other people on non USA-Europe cheat vendor who sell arduino or rasberry pi cheat using any AI

they cost 200$ at max, and can run forever until the game doing massive update/overhaul on character models

other than that. if you searching for ESP well... it's safe enough if they private
Ai aimbot sucks, I don’t recommend it
Old 03/30/2024, 09:38   #13

Quote:
Ai aimbot sucks, I don’t recommend it
suck because you or some people who train it seems not know how and how much epoch or other variable to train it...

result is low AI confidence when scanning things....
unlike some normal esp, you just need to find offset for esp, and make good bypasser/spoofer
and done

on visual ai things, all u need just train much more than your GPU can handle... some people on this forum seems just train it until 20-30k well... that's pure joke... while other else is around 50k minimum, more than the double of the average... and it's last longer

unlike ESP which need to be updated every game does offset change
Old 03/30/2024, 10:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanamerdeka View Post
suck because you or some people who train it seems not know how and how much epoch or other variable to train it...

result is low AI confidence when scanning things....
unlike some normal esp, you just need to find offset for esp, and make good bypasser/spoofer
and done

on visual ai things, all u need just train much more than your GPU can handle... some people on this forum seems just train it until 20-30k well... that's pure joke... while other else is around 50k minimum, more than the double of the average... and it's last longer

unlike ESP which need to be updated every game does offset change
you can train it all you like, there still *****.
BE sucks, better off using an esp always
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2024, 19:37   #15

elite*gold: 8
I have been using Lethal for about 7 months on AMD with zero issues and haven't received a single ban. But I use lethal lite not lethal full. It takes them weeks to update Lethal Full. Lethal Full has been down a week. The biggest downside of lethal is they run their discord like a bunch of 12 year olds. You get timed out for asking a simple question in General Chat, They will close out your ticket because you didn't word it correctly, Their main person "Homer" is probably one of the most toxic people in a discord. If there was other options for that supported AMD and was as UD they wouldn't be around still.

Also don't trust Relentless on anything, mans a known scammer.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheating, esp, long term, r6, undetected

« HypeX | R6S Vulkan »