Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best long term Providers / legit cheating

Discussion on Best long term Providers / legit cheating within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best long term Providers / legit cheating

Hello guys,
Comming from the COD community, getting slowly bored of Warzone and wanted to try Apex out soon.
Looking for an Top security provider which is undetected since launch.
Simple ESP and Aimbot are enough.
How does Updates in Apey happen? How do they ban ? Anything i should know of important ? Can i spoof my Hwid manually like in COD ?
.Thx for any Info 😉
Old 02/06/2022, 01:32   #2

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Hello guys,
Comming from the COD community, getting slowly bored of Warzone and wanted to try Apex out soon.
How does Updates in Apey happen? How do they ban ? Anything i should know of important ? Can i spoof my Hwid manually like in COD ?
.Thx for any Info 😉
You should check out IZI, amazing security history and stream-proof!:

IZI has been around since 2017, and have been offering an Apex cheat since the game released. Internal, stream-proof, extremely strong aimbot that can be used for both humanized-legit and to dominate other cheaters if necessary. The amount of customization the aimbot has is endless, I’d also specifically like to mention that we have an aimbot feature which mimics aim-assist! Traditional aimbot, perfect silent aim, and aim assist - all paired with plenty of other customization features!

The cheat is slotted, but we are always glad to accept new users!

Updates are definitely not as frequent as in COD, but the anticheat difference is definitely not comparable. You can't simply choose any provider in Apex as you would in COD, as expect it to keep your account safe (long-term). You'd also want to choose a good provider as your first and hopefully last, since HWID bans are definitely a thing here and may be a bit harsher than in COD.

You can of course spoof after a HWID ban, but I would highly avoid it with any possible way you can. So best advice is a good secure provider (usually not a new provider), and of course one that meets your expectations.

Good luck and I hope your experience in Apex is great!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2022, 11:02   #3

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Hello guys,
.Thx for any Info 😉
we have zero bans since release, check us out:

https://clutch-solution.com/topic/63...cs-aimbot-1pc/
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/06/2022, 11:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post

IZI has been around since 2017, and have been offering an Apex cheat since the game released. Internal, stream-proof, extremely strong aimbot that can be used for both humanized-legit and to dominate other cheaters if necessary. The amount of customization the aimbot has is endless, I’d also specifically like to mention that we have an aimbot feature which mimics aim-assist! Traditional aimbot, perfect silent aim, and aim assist - all paired with plenty of other customization features!

Updates are definitely not as frequent as in COD, but the anticheat difference is definitely not comparable. You can't simply choose any provider in Apex as you would in COD, as expect it to keep your account safe (long-term). You'd also want to choose a good provider as your first and hopefully last, since HWID bans are definitely a thing here and may be a bit harsher than in COD.

You can of course spoof after a HWID ban, but I would highly avoid it with any possible way you can. So best advice is a good secure provider (usually not a new provider), and of course one that meets your expectations.

Thanks very much man, yeah i read about the hard Hwid bans from Apex.
How does work when i switch between games like after playing Apex . Do i have to uninstall the EAC , probably yes.
Old 02/06/2022, 13:29   #5

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Thanks very much man, yeah i read about the hard Hwid bans from Apex.
How does work when i switch between games like after playing Apex . Do i have to uninstall the EAC , probably yes.
My pleasure! There’s no need in uninstalling it, truly there’s no need in any extra steps aside from playing the game if you do choose a reliable provider.

If you’re interested in knowing more in-depth details or even have any questions as a new Apex player, I’d be more than happy to answer those questions! You can contact me by visiting - I’d be glad to help out!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2022, 13:19   #6

Will other games anticheat detect apex cheats? For example, valorant vanguard detect apex cheats? I dont want my other game accounts to be compromised...
Old 02/07/2022, 14:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombocombo2004 View Post
Will other games anticheat detect apex cheats? For example, valorant vanguard detect apex cheats? I dont want my other game accounts to be compromised...
yah but depends, they could do that anytime, but most of them dont do those background scan, make sure u didnt loaded any cheese during the session (meaning you need reboot to play another game to be secure... also make sure quick boot isnt enabled)
Old 02/10/2022, 21:15   #8

Rep for clutch-solution. Still undetected since release and have all the features you could want.

If you are thinking about trying it out, do it now!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 14:05   #9

Clutch-Solution is better.
Just note that there are no Triggerbot and RADAR atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2022, 22:14   #10

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Hello guys,
.Thx for any Info 😉
if interested go to my website or add me on discord i am happy to help Cheesy#6421
Old 02/15/2022, 14:05   #11

hey man if you're still looking for a long term provider go with us we're private and even stream-proof if you stream. Our small community is glad to help with anything and even play with you
Old 02/15/2022, 14:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post

ea failed to detect for over 900 days and has updates less than 24 hours after updates the game
Old 02/16/2022, 01:52   #13

elite*gold: 125
Hey man! I know you got a few to check out so I thought I add mine to! Feel free to check out my sig or add me on discord Rage#9271. If you need anything let me know! More than willing to help out!
Old 03/05/2022, 06:20   #14

Do you have any good recommendations?
Old 03/05/2022, 08:54   #15

You can check us out :
Thanks
1 User