Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/28/2024, 21:02   #1531

elite*gold: 0
-rep SRift.gg| Big Ban wave
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2024, 02:09   #1532

LethalCheats has been down for a week now.
Old 03/30/2024, 02:23   #1533

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWin View Post
Time will be compensated.. But i'm looking into switching providers.

Was looking @ CA but they have a dodgy track record. Told me to check their EPVP thread which is 50/50 on the reviews. None of which are very recent or positive lol.

Aimbot is very snappy even with max smoothing and their support says it is "Buggy" so maybe right now is a time to stay away entirely until they sort that out. Along with the fact that they push updates within a day of a patch dropping. Which is crazy considering all other major providers seem to be taking an extra 24-48 hours ontop of that to start pushing out their full builds.

Then you have ring1 which claims to have the "best security". But their downtime is similar to Lethalcheats, according to their status page. But, the biggest factor that has kept we away from ALL of their products is the Performance loss. It's MORE than noticeable. And their response is ALWAYS "that's what you get for great security! ".

As for Lethalcheats;

They don't allow you to ask questions.
Their discord states:
"R6 Full Updating (no ETA, if you ask you will be timed out for a week)"

Staff is insulting and genuinly not helpful. At all. Not worth making tickets as they will insult you and tell you to ask in #General. Then insult you and while answering simple questions which arent listed in a FAQ. Lmfao.

They do not convey anything to their customers. Just a brick wall for communication and customers are treated as if they hold no value. Cheat functionality is alright. Downtime after patches is HORRENDOUS. If R6 is updating every 14 days; Full users can expect to play maybe 4-5 of them. And that is not an exaggeration.

If any of the shills or providers want to argue this; we can. I've had this profile on EPVP for over 10 years and never post unless it's worth it to me. But I promise you I will not stop dropping pics that support everything I am saying.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/30/2024, 02:56   #1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by imarealol View Post

Was looking @ CA but they have a dodgy track record. Told me to check their EPVP thread which is 50/50 on the reviews. None of which are very recent or positive lol.

Aimbot is very snappy even with max smoothing and their support says it is "Buggy" so maybe right now is a time to stay away entirely until they sort that out. Along with the fact that they push updates within a day of a patch dropping. Which is crazy considering all other major providers seem to be taking an extra 24-48 hours ontop of that to start pushing out their full builds.

Then you have ring1 which claims to have the "best security". But their downtime is similar to Lethalcheats, according to their status page. But, the biggest factor that has kept we away from ALL of their products is the Performance loss. It's MORE than noticeable. And their response is ALWAYS "that's what you get for great security! ".

As for Lethalcheats;

Their discord states:

Staff is insulting and genuinly not helpful. At all. Not worth making tickets as they will insult you and tell you to ask in #General. Then insult you and while answering simple questions which arent listed in a FAQ. Lmfao.

They do not convay anything to their customers. Just a brick wall for communication and customers are treated as if they hold no value. Cheat functionality is alright. Downtime after patches is HORRENDOUS. If R6 is updating every 14 days you can expect to play maybe 4-5 of them. And that is not an exaggeration.

If any of the shills or providers want to argue to this; we can. I've had this profile on EPVP for over 10 years and never post unless it's worth it to me. But I promise you I will not stop dropping pics that support everything I am saying.
I haven't used lethal yet but I see it has pretty positive reviews. But I never saw their most recent discovery..! I am also very interested in their products.
Old 03/30/2024, 03:00   #1535

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2024, 04:14   #1536

i'm looking for one that has unlock characters
Old 03/30/2024, 04:19   #1537

Old 03/30/2024, 23:13   #1538

elite*gold: 118
Quote:
This is due to a few stability issues with some windows versions, which effect some users.
I am working on it, but its taking longer then expected due to the fact i cant replicate any issues myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imarealol View Post

As for Lethalcheats;

Their discord states:

They do not convey anything to their customers. Just a brick wall for communication and customers are treated as if they hold no value. Cheat functionality is alright. Downtime after patches is HORRENDOUS. If R6 is updating every 14 days; Full users can expect to play maybe 4-5 of them. And that is not an exaggeration.

If any of the shills or providers want to argue this; we can. I've had this profile on EPVP for over 10 years and never post unless it's worth it to me. But I promise you I will not stop dropping pics that support everything I am saying.
our downtime is pretty standard, since the game has multiple builds.
this current downtime has been longer due to some stability issues related to some windows versions, which is taking a while to fix since i cant replicate them issues myself.

we currently only have 1 support staff member, we are looking to get more so support can be slow. we often close tickets when people do not provide info that they are told to by the discord bot, as we get a lot of tickets and the bot does state if you dont provide your log your ticket will be closed.
Old 03/31/2024, 15:41   #1539

Which Cheat is the best rn?
Old 03/31/2024, 19:59   #1540

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Full has, not lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMELRAISER123 View Post
Which Cheat is the best rn?
Lethal or linear / cheat army
Old 03/31/2024, 20:30   #1541

Klar.gg is detected once a month lol, it shouldn't be on this list.
Old 03/31/2024, 21:53   #1542

elite*gold: 4
Update, lethal full is now updated
Old 04/01/2024, 09:51   #1543

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenixxbee09 View Post
Klar.gg is detected once a month lol, it shouldn't be on this list.
It’s not.
Also don’t forget that klar is probably 10 times bigger then some other cheats on this list, offers a rage cheat and therefore is a bigger target for BattlEye.
Old 04/01/2024, 18:23   #1544

I used ring 1 for 3 months and and stopped a few months ago. I was trying to buy again but saw some ban reports on their telegram. Is it true? I know they've been UD for 3.5+ years so technically they're the best cheat out there but did they get dtc? Any info would be appreciated
Old 04/01/2024, 21:26   #1545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmdnohi View Post
I used ring 1 for 3 months and and stopped a few months ago. I was trying to buy again but saw some ban reports on their telegram. Is it true? I know they've been UD for 3.5+ years so technically they're the best cheat out there but did they get dtc? Any info would be appreciated
April Fools' Day?

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected