Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,499
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!

Legit providers - Those who have a good cheat which has been undetected for a while, is constantly being updated, and good support.

Borderline - Despite offering a working cheat most of the time, these are relatively new, unknown, detected often, bad customer support, or a record of copy and pasting.

Scam providers - Those who sell a detected cheat while claiming its undetected, install viruses / keyloggers or have a history of fraud. If a cheat is discontinued, it is not considered an exit scam unless no type of compensation is offered.

LEGIT PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUS
cheatarmy.comUD
lethalcheats.netUD
Occlusion DMAUD
lynxtech.proUD
TM SolutionsUD
MojojojoUD
playsharp.ioUD
ring-1.ioUD
klar.ggUD
topfrag.ioDT

SCRIPT/MACROS PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUS
hypex.toUD
dexterlogitech.comUD
vanuri.comUD
88software.comUD

Borderline
  • CrazyCoders - Cheat is on/off hit or miss.
  • BauntiCheats/CFF.team -Freezed since 7.5.2021 23:39:27

SCAM PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
GetRekt.ioRat
veterancheats.comReseller: Mostly detected Cheats
iwantcheats.comAlways detected
ilikecheats.netAlways detected
privatecheatz.comNo product after payment
smartaim .ccNo product after payment

------------------------

HWID Spoofers

ATM, BE only bans the serial numbers of your drives. This may change in the future, but for now,
if you are HWID banned and want to get unbanned, all you need to do is change the serials on your drive.
The HWID spoofers below allow you to do that and actually work:
  • Elusion.cc
  • EDGEY
  • Topfrag.io
  • SMBIOS

You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @Xenos. Especially looking for scam providers!
Thanks
78 Users
Old 09/29/2018, 02:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'd put Panda on borderline, used em for two months, first month was decent, had minimal problems but support was never any help. Second month, they had a working cheat for 1 week out of the 4, multiple users were experiencing it, but they never acted on it.
Old 09/29/2018, 07:13   #3

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,499
QuantumCheats detected 24/7.
Official seller got perm banned here. "legit"

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...trusted-3.html

And PerfectAim is invite only. Takes months + lot of money for different cheats to get invited.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2018, 11:05   #4

crazy hackers?
Old 09/29/2018, 11:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
QuantumCheats detected 24/7.
Official seller got perm banned here. "legit"

QuantuamCheats is legit. I had issues the first time with installing the cheat and the support was friendly and got me a refund. Used for a few days about a week ago with no ban, friend used them for 2 months without a ban. The user selling QC on epvpers was banned for other reasons, not for scamming. They got a new reseller here a few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupechute View Post
I'd put Panda on borderline, used em for two months, first month was decent, had minimal problems but support was never any help. Second month, they had a working cheat for 1 week out of the 4, multiple users were experiencing it, but they never acted on it.
TBH I have never used just heard a few people mention them. I have moved it.
Old 09/29/2018, 12:28   #6

-StarSkriim on ePvpers / Arbor#8899 on Discord
-Xela

StarSkriim is not legit like never be legit. he is legit at this time,However he have not refunded my money yet and blocking me from discord.
Xela is a responsibility coder. Back to 2017 ,He's starting selling cheat since 2017 and got a lot of detection and he run away like 6 month and come back. Anyways he's refunded me not like StarSkriim ****.

StarSkriim ignored me on skype

StarSkrrim that i pay StarSkriim 180$ and get scam

Don't trust me , goahead and try it your self.
Old 09/29/2018, 14:19   #7

elite*gold: 61
QuantumCheats.com deteted
-Xela
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2018, 14:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannat1 View Post
-StarSkriim on ePvpers / Arbor#8899 on Discord
-Xela

StarSkriim is not legit like never be legit. he is legit at this time,However he have not refunded my money yet and blocking me from discord.
Xela is a responsibility coder. Back to 2017 ,He's starting selling cheat since 2017 and got a lot of detection and he run away like 6 month and come back. Anyways he's refunded me not like StarSkriim shit.

StarSkriim ignored me on skype

StarSkrrim that i pay StarSkriim 180$ and get scam

Don't trust me , go ahead and try it your self.
I have seen your messages before on his thread. Arbor has only had 3 customers for his Siege cheat, none of which have complained since I know 2 of them personally. one is even top 10 in the world.
I have also spoken to Arbor and he is a very cool dude and good coder, wtf did you say or do, because you must've really pissed him off XD

On the other hand, I did not know about this and xela. but I have been on their discord and they seem quite friendly. Because of this and the fact that they gave you a refund, I am going to keep em marked as trusted, as they were probably busy recoding the cheat during these months they went missing. I will move them to borderline if they get detected soon or often in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regg1596 View Post
QuantumCheats.com deteted
-Xela
Yeah, a few days ago the cheat went down or got detected after around 2 months, saw this earlier. I did not get banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 00:32   #9

As a perfectaim invited user, please remove it from the trusted sellers. Detected as ****, I stopped using it and it hasn't been updated for the Grim Sky patch. Just move it.
Old 09/30/2018, 05:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
I have seen your messages before on his thread. Arbor has only had 3 customers for his Siege cheat, none of which have complained since I know 2 of them personally. one is even top 10 in the world.
I have also spoken to Arbor and he is a very cool dude and good coder, wtf did you say or do, because you must've really ****** him off XD
I buying Aurumcheat ( a Partner of a Reisis or StarSkriim or Arbor)
PROOF OF PAYMENT :
PROOF THAT REISIS IS STARSKRIIM :

And yes , the cheat got detected after 1 week of the released. Reisis decided to run away with the money like 1 year and come back to selling. Is this calling legit lol.

MaxV and DGware Style seem legit at first , after got like 20 customer it's time to run away. ez money.

You can just not move him if you think he is legit i came here for warning people if you don't trust my word it's ok. but he didn't pay me yet that's all i wanna say.
Old 09/30/2018, 13:08   #11

Anyone have experience with AlphaCheats.io?
Old 10/02/2018, 07:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Anyone have experience with AlphaCheats.io?
their cheat is down I think
Old 10/02/2018, 15:04   #13

Only legit cheat there is honestly Aux lmao.
Old 10/02/2018, 16:05   #14

Sore01 is also legit.
Old 10/02/2018, 20:32   #15

elite*gold: 36
hypercheats ?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected