Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 16:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 27
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Saw this on the PUBG section so I decided why not do it for Siege :P They are in NO particular order.

Legit providers - Those who have a good cheat which has been undetected for a while, is constantly being updated, and good support.

Borderline - Despite offering a working cheat most of the time, these are relatively new, unknown, detected often, bad customer support, or a record of copy and pasting.

Scam providers - Those who sell a detected cheat while claiming its undetected or install viruses / keyloggers


Legit Providers

Omicron-Cheats / BellTower
Yazzn R6S
Sore01
Proofcore.io
PlaySharp.io
Kernelcheats.to
Topfrag.io
Hackmachine.cc


Borderline

Drusk
Paralyzed
Ring 1
CowCheats
Clout.cc
Xela
Whiteout.cc
cVision
Starcaller.wtf
Ikeahax
PerfectAim.io
HyperCheats.gg
AceWare
CrazyCoders
BauntiCheats/CFF.team/banek192
DreamWare.xyz
PandaCheats
Shaytan
QuantuamCheats
AlphaCheats.io
Any Macro software ( read below )

Scam Providers

AVOCADO / ISQOL
Zenith Cheats
IWantCheats / IlikeCheats
CheatAutomation
MAXV
PrometheusMethods
DGWare
Privatecheatz
xcheats.net
Oxygencheats.com
RansomeWare.cc
CheatHeaven.io
UnnamedCheats
KentawZ / Expander / Kiesa#7245
DreamTM.01
------------------------


HWID Spoofers

ATM, BE only bans the serial numbers of your drives. This may change in the future, but for now,
if you are HWID banned and want to get unbanned, all you need to do is change the serials on your drive.
The HWID spoofers below allow you to do that and actually work:

BlackSector Solutions
Fuzzcore
Kedira
Hyper-Spoofer

Personally, I do NOT recommend you to use a HWID spoofer unless youre raging. The methods below are better. Why? Because spoofers can cause performance issues, additional detections, a monthly fee, and if you forget to load it, GG your account. The methods below dont cause any of this ( except KVM )

Other methods :
Raid 0
Drive Dock with built-in spoofer
Disconnect old drives, get a new one and reinstall Windows
KVM - Free but hard to use and requires knowledge on Linux and will automatically flag you to BE for being a potential cheater. The only way to circumvent this flag is to have very legit stats ( such as <1.7 KD ) - NOT RECOMMENDED - Also only works on a few PC builds.


I decided to put macro software as borderline because most of the time you're paying for things you can easily get for free.

I will update this list overtime as I get more recommendations and try out more cheats. Please remember that just because these cheats are trusted now, doesnt mean they will be in the future and on different games. GLHF



kiki563308 is offline  
Thanks
13 Users
Old 09/29/2018, 02:48   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
I'd put Panda on borderline, used em for two months, first month was decent, had minimal problems but support was never any help. Second month, they had a working cheat for 1 week out of the 4, multiple users were experiencing it, but they never acted on it.


pupechute is offline  
Old 09/29/2018, 07:13   #3




 
elite*gold: 468
The Black Market: 278/0/0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,651
Received Thanks: 1,056
QuantumCheats detected 24/7.
Official seller got perm banned here. "legit"

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...trusted-3.html

And PerfectAim is invite only. Takes months + lot of money for different cheats to get invited.
Xenos is online now  
Old 09/29/2018, 11:05   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
crazy hackers?


adnesxx is offline  
Old 09/29/2018, 11:31   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
QuantumCheats detected 24/7.
Official seller got perm banned here. "legit"

.
QuantuamCheats is legit. I had issues the first time with installing the cheat and the support was friendly and got me a refund. Used for a few days about a week ago with no ban, friend used them for 2 months without a ban. The user selling QC on epvpers was banned for other reasons, not for scamming. They got a new reseller here a few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupechute View Post
I'd put Panda on borderline, used em for two months, first month was decent, had minimal problems but support was never any help. Second month, they had a working cheat for 1 week out of the 4, multiple users were experiencing it, but they never acted on it.
TBH I have never used just heard a few people mention them. I have moved it.
kiki563308 is offline  
Old 09/29/2018, 12:28   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
-StarSkriim on ePvpers / Arbor#8899 on Discord
-Xela

StarSkriim is not legit like never be legit. he is legit at this time,However he have not refunded my money yet and blocking me from discord.
Xela is a responsibility coder. Back to 2017 ,He's starting selling cheat since 2017 and got a lot of detection and he run away like 6 month and come back. Anyways he's refunded me not like StarSkriim ****.

StarSkriim ignored me on skype

StarSkrrim that i pay StarSkriim 180$ and get scam


Don't trust me , goahead and try it your self.
pannat1 is offline  
Old 09/29/2018, 14:19   #7

 
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 19
QuantumCheats.com deteted
-Xela
Mi1kyFurii! is offline  
Old 09/29/2018, 14:43   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannat1 View Post
-StarSkriim on ePvpers / Arbor#8899 on Discord
-Xela

StarSkriim is not legit like never be legit. he is legit at this time,However he have not refunded my money yet and blocking me from discord.
Xela is a responsibility coder. Back to 2017 ,He's starting selling cheat since 2017 and got a lot of detection and he run away like 6 month and come back. Anyways he's refunded me not like StarSkriim shit.

StarSkriim ignored me on skype

StarSkrrim that i pay StarSkriim 180$ and get scam


Don't trust me , go ahead and try it your self.
I have seen your messages before on his thread. Arbor has only had 3 customers for his Siege cheat, none of which have complained since I know 2 of them personally. one is even top 10 in the world.
I have also spoken to Arbor and he is a very cool dude and good coder, wtf did you say or do, because you must've really pissed him off XD


On the other hand, I did not know about this and xela. but I have been on their discord and they seem quite friendly. Because of this and the fact that they gave you a refund, I am going to keep em marked as trusted, as they were probably busy recoding the cheat during these months they went missing. I will move them to borderline if they get detected soon or often in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regg1596 View Post
QuantumCheats.com deteted
-Xela
Yeah, a few days ago the cheat went down or got detected after around 2 months, saw this earlier. I did not get banned
kiki563308 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 00:32   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 235
Received Thanks: 32
As a perfectaim invited user, please remove it from the trusted sellers. Detected as ****, I stopped using it and it hasn't been updated for the Grim Sky patch. Just move it.
Sinplicity.ASC is offline  
Old 09/30/2018, 05:04   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
I have seen your messages before on his thread. Arbor has only had 3 customers for his Siege cheat, none of which have complained since I know 2 of them personally. one is even top 10 in the world.
I have also spoken to Arbor and he is a very cool dude and good coder, wtf did you say or do, because you must've really ****** him off XD
I buying Aurumcheat ( a Partner of a Reisis or StarSkriim or Arbor)
PROOF OF PAYMENT :
PROOF THAT REISIS IS STARSKRIIM :

And yes , the cheat got detected after 1 week of the released. Reisis decided to run away with the money like 1 year and come back to selling. Is this calling legit lol.

MaxV and DGware Style seem legit at first , after got like 20 customer it's time to run away. ez money.

You can just not move him if you think he is legit i came here for warning people if you don't trust my word it's ok. but he didn't pay me yet that's all i wanna say.
pannat1 is offline  
Old 09/30/2018, 13:08   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 27
Anyone have experience with AlphaCheats.io?
kiki563308 is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 07:14   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Anyone have experience with AlphaCheats.io?
their cheat is down I think
ThomasIsAwesome8 is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 15:04   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 417
Received Thanks: 65
Only legit cheat there is honestly Aux lmao.
hav0kwashere is online now  
Old 10/02/2018, 16:05   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Sore01 is also legit.
pannat123 is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 20:32   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 17
hypercheats ?


zaa25 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected



« HWID Spoofer Recommendations | Ring-1 Rainbow Six »

Similar Threads
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
01/20/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 993 Replies
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk! Buy only from people with high rep + long time registered + proof. If you dont like taking risk wait until people buy the cheat and give feedback. Note: Many scammers use multi accounts or...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.