Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rainbow Six Siege
You last visited: Today at 08:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Rainbow Six Siege forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 10/12/2018, 22:15   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 34
moved QC to scam



kiki563308 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2018, 23:17   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
moved QC to scam
Thank you for listing them as scammers. They scammed me with their detected half working **** cheat and then banned me from the cheat after i asked for a refund. I just paid played some games and got hwid banned.

Thanks for helping the r6s cheater community on epvp.


ealeya is offline  
Old 10/14/2018, 01:31   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 153
Received Thanks: 40
how do i even buy from crazy coders...its all in russian and seem like a pain in the ****
Noob_TM is offline  
Old 10/15/2018, 00:24   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 6
Ahahaha calls me a scammer


PyrexCheat is offline  
Old 10/15/2018, 03:09   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrexCheat View Post
Ahahaha calls me a scammer
You scammed a bunch of people over discord according to multiple reputable cheat sellers and a few users on discord and epvpers. If you have proof that you're legit and that the claims are bogus, send me proof via PM and I will remove you from the blacklist


Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob_TM View Post
how do i even buy from crazy coders...its all in russian and seem like a pain in the ****
AFAIK CrazyCoders are down atm
kiki563308 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2018, 02:43   #36
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 8
how about hypercheats.gg ? anyone here using that ?
SherlockHomeless is offline  
Old 10/26/2018, 00:06   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 128
You only listing cheetos or script/macro providers as well?
Happy to send out a free test copy to get listed as "trusted". Just pm me.
netbandi7 is offline  
Old 10/29/2018, 07:04   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wdrag0n View Post
You only listing cheetos or script/macro providers as well?
Happy to send out a free test copy to get listed as "trusted". Just pm me.
If you are selling actual cheats then PM me, if not, then I consider all macro software to be borderline as its things you can easily get for free or just ****, nothing personal and I wish you the best of luck with sales :P

On the other hand, added HackMachine which is supposedly still around to borderline since their cheat is detected constantly and their coder says he will recode it but hasnt for months.
kiki563308 is offline  
Old 11/01/2018, 19:25   #39
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 8
Just wondering but why is Quantum Cheats on your borderline scam list? We have never scammed anyone and we always refund time to our customers if we have to update it while their subscription is running. If you have ever been scammed using our service then you most likely bought from someone saying that they were reselling. We also don't scam people by stating that our hack does more then what it can offer. Our r6 hack for instance gets some hate because it used to not have a hwid spoofer but now it does. Our prices are currently pretty low compared to other cheat providers (11 dollars per day, 60 a week, 150 a month). If you still feel this is a scam I would love if you could give me a reason.

Please get back to me on this and thank you!

Garfooled,
Marking Representative
Garfooled is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 02:04   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 32
Hello,

I am a user of Aceware cheat, now renamed to phantomcheats.xyz. Nobody has problems, completely undetected, and has a lot of features most cheats don't have. Please update it to the legit list.
Sinplicity.ASC is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 09:49   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 34
Why QC is on borderline

Check the thread again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfooled View Post
Just wondering but why is Quantum Cheats on your borderline scam list? We have never scammed anyone and we always refund time to our customers if we have to update it while their subscription is running. If you have ever been scammed using our service then you most likely bought from someone saying that they were reselling. We also don't scam people by stating that our hack does more then what it can offer. Our r6 hack for instance gets some hate because it used to not have a hwid spoofer but now it does. Our prices are currently pretty low compared to other cheat providers (11 dollars per day, 60 a week, 150 a month). If you still feel this is a scam I would love if you could give me a reason.

Please get back to me on this and thank you!

Garfooled,
Marking Representative

Hello. The reason why QC is on borderline is that despite being quite a good well priced cheat, it is detected quite a lot. Fix the detections and have it running smooth for 1-2 months and I will add it back to trusted (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Hello,

I am a user of Aceware cheat, now renamed to phantomcheats.xyz. Nobody has problems, completely undetected, and has a lot of features most cheats don't have. Please update it to the legit list.
AceWare is known for copy and pasting, but if the cheat is undetected for the month and a half, I guess I will add it to trusted c:
kiki563308 is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 17:00   #42
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Check the thread again.




Hello. The reason why QC is on borderline is that despite being quite a good well priced cheat, it is detected quite a lot. Fix the detections and have it running smooth for 1-2 months and I will add it back to trusted (:
Ok, but we have been undetected for a quite a bit bans are usally given if someone uses the cheat when it has not been updated yet.
Garfooled is offline  
Old 11/06/2018, 00:24   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
Check the thread again.




Hello. The reason why QC is on borderline is that despite being quite a good well priced cheat, it is detected quite a lot. Fix the detections and have it running smooth for 1-2 months and I will add it back to trusted (:



AceWare is known for copy and pasting, but if the cheat is undetected for the month and a half, I guess I will add it to trusted c:
LOL i understand that people say it's pasted, but that's not true. He actually helps many people out coding their own cheats on UC, so clearly he's not a paster. Much appreciated sir!
Sinplicity.ASC is offline  
Old 11/06/2018, 01:59   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfooled View Post
Just wondering but why is Quantum Cheats on your borderline scam list? We have never scammed anyone and we always refund time to our customers if we have to update it while their subscription is running. If you have ever been scammed using our service then you most likely bought from someone saying that they were reselling. We also don't scam people by stating that our hack does more then what it can offer. Our r6 hack for instance gets some hate because it used to not have a hwid spoofer but now it does. Our prices are currently pretty low compared to other cheat providers (11 dollars per day, 60 a week, 150 a month). If you still feel this is a scam I would love if you could give me a reason.

Please get back to me on this and thank you!

Garfooled,
Marking Representative
It crashed and can not be used properly.
Even if you contact support, it is said only "It will work normally".
It is meaningless to extend the time in that state...

I'm japanese. Sorry my bad english
MacField01 is offline  
Old 11/06/2018, 15:07   #45
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 8
Sorry for your bad experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacField01 View Post
It crashed and can not be used properly.
Even if you contact support, it is said only "It will work normally".
It is meaningless to extend the time in that state...

I'm japanese. Sorry my bad english
I'm sorry that support was like that but most likely you didn't have windows 10 which we make sure to explicitly state that the hack runs on the 1804 update of windows 10. It may have been that you ran the cheat after the game or that your antivirus was on at the time


Garfooled is offline  
Reply

Tags
cheat, legit, scam, siege, undetected



« Good Rage Cheat | - »

Similar Threads
[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
Yesterday - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 1019 Replies
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk! Buy only from people with high rep + long time registered + proof. If you dont like taking risk wait until people buy the cheat and give feedback. Note: Many scammers use multi accounts or...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.