Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botters

Discussion on Botters within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botters

Hello, I want to invite everyone who has a question about botting or wants to bot in a server to the Openkore forum.
I will help you as much as I can there.
To my opinion botting related questions or development could be answered much easier on the Openkore forum. The results we can post back on Elitepvp ofcourse!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OS BOTTERS
06/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
So today and yesterday I went leveling up 2 accs on 2 dif. servers. One was on USA EAST It was late at night (12-2) I was using OS on map X-2 to kill for faster leveling. I also had on anti-cloak Everywhere I went I couldn't see anyone uncloaked but I could see TONS AND TONS of golis looking FE flying around in 2-2. What could this possibly mean? DO doesn't give a crap about their US servers and are allowing tons of botters. It wasn't hard to pick out who was using what bot either...
Seriously TQ? trying to get rid of the botters?
01/15/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
Vote no against their new shitty attempt to get rid of botters! CO Survey: Removal of Unused Maps - News - A Free Classic PVP Online MMO and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad ? Conquer Online - co.91.com
TIP for botters
07/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
hello all here is a tip ppl are getting banned becuse they register on new servers and on new servers there are now double security of boxes and npcs you get banned easy i got banned on ge7 2 times yousing valhala but on ge6 same using valhala i didnt get banned so on new servers better yous payed bots or you will get banned easy
EU Botters
08/20/2009 - Dragonica - 6 Replies
If the hack works after tomorrow's maintenance i'm looking for ENG EU players to bot toghether. Friend points and boss camping. PM me or write here. Thanks!
Hi All Botters
11/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello everybody!