Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OS BOTTERS

Discussion on OS BOTTERS within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OS BOTTERS

So today and yesterday I went leveling up 2 accs on 2 dif. servers.

One was on USA EAST
It was late at night (12-2)
I was using OS on map X-2 to kill for faster leveling.

I also had on anti-cloak
Everywhere I went I couldn't see anyone uncloaked but I could see TONS AND TONS of golis looking FE flying around in 2-2. What could this possibly mean? DO doesn't give a **** about their US servers and are allowing tons of botters. It wasn't hard to pick out who was using what bot either lol.

The other was on USA WEST
Early morning 3-4 am
Still using OS and killing monsters

Still having on anti- cloak it was so funny because of how many botters I found on my company maps (Every single one of em) and watching every cloaked ship I saw quickly run around and ships would have like Space Drag Races to see who got the same bonus box first.

Guess us people trying to destroy bigpoint are doing something right?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seriously TQ? trying to get rid of the botters?
01/15/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
Vote no against their new shitty attempt to get rid of botters! CO Survey: Removal of Unused Maps - News - A Free Classic PVP Online MMO and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad ? Conquer Online - co.91.com
TIP for botters
07/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
hello all here is a tip ppl are getting banned becuse they register on new servers and on new servers there are now double security of boxes and npcs you get banned easy i got banned on ge7 2 times yousing valhala but on ge6 same using valhala i didnt get banned so on new servers better yous payed bots or you will get banned easy
What New Botters want to know [Pay to Bot]
06/29/2010 - Aion - 12 Replies
Well those who take botting a bit more seriously like myself are wondering what good bots there are out there who are offering reliable bots which are updated regularly to keep it undetected I am wondering what's the best PTB (Pay to Bot) because many people end up going for the most common such as AionSV that got 3 of my accounts banned after only 1 hour of botting on each which is pathetic 3 subs 3 accounts 3 banns withing an hour. So please if you could post some good Bots prefferbly...
EU Botters
08/20/2009 - Dragonica - 6 Replies
If the hack works after tomorrow's maintenance i'm looking for ENG EU players to bot toghether. Friend points and boss camping. PM me or write here. Thanks!
Hi All Botters
11/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello everybody!