Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone has macro working?

Discussion on Someone has macro working? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Someone has macro working?

help me with macro site to download and configuration macro for ragnarok online servers? thank you
Old 01/11/2013, 13:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Take a look at the macro tutorials on my website =o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Working NC Res Macro?
09/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I lost the one i had for MEX, and really dont feel like making a new one.. anyone still have the old mex macros laying around? a version that will work with the newer release of macro express? or shit, any that actually work would be fine with me.. Get me a copy of them and ill give you a stack of TL150 res mission bps for whatever faction you want..
iam looking for a working macro
01/09/2011 - Archlord - 9 Replies
hi all. i dont need a bot . all i need is a simple marco that works. i hope someone can help me. mfg Seller87
Working 9D US macro!
11/30/2010 - 9Dragons - 14 Replies
Hi there i want to share working macro.. theres no virus.. if u want u can scan it!:) Macro is maded for 3 buttons but u can easy change it to 9 or 10.. just use note pad on file and change:) Macro is working with windows XP( dunno if able to use on vista or win 7) after u open DriverGUI choose File-->load--> white05min IMPORTANT!! make sure all the files u extracted are in same folder.. or at ur screen:)
working macro ?
08/24/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hello every one :) iam looking for any auto lvl buffs (macro) i tryed meny macros here and nonworking at all !! if any one got working macro or any way to lvl buffs fast plz share :mofo: ? thx:handsdown: