Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Working NC Res Macro?

Discussion on Working NC Res Macro? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working NC Res Macro?

I lost the one i had for MEX, and really dont feel like making a new one.. anyone still have the old mex macros laying around? a version that will work with the newer release of macro express? or ****, any that actually work would be fine with me..

Get me a copy of them and ill give you a stack of TL150 res mission bps for whatever faction you want..

Old 04/10/2010, 16:54   #2

Old 09/27/2011, 02:34   #3

Anyone got a link to a working nc ress macro?
Old 09/28/2011, 08:46   #4

with which resolution do you play?
Closed Thread

« Frage zu Divine Souls | Verkaufe meinen Acc =) »

Similar Threads
working macro ?
08/24/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hello every one :) iam looking for any auto lvl buffs (macro) i tryed meny macros here and nonworking at all !! if any one got working macro or any way to lvl buffs fast plz share :mofo: ? thx:handsdown:
Working macro maker
02/15/2007 - Maple Story - 10 Replies
I dont want some ones macro, but a macro maker that isnt blocked by MS. Yea vaccing is fun, but gets really boring after a while and im looking to make my own macro so I can vac while I sleep >=D Any info will be appreciated
Macro with use of Autohotkey not working
01/25/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
So I wanted to make a little macro to help scriptvessel level my rb fire tao, since script vessel won't summon guard for you. So I came up with this idea, putt Tornado under F5 and Summonguard under F6 So here's the code: ;WinGet,id, ID, Gui, Add, Text,, For www.elitepvpers.com Gui, Add, Text,x10 y42 w100 h20, Auto-summon-guard. Gui, Add, Text,x15 y62 w190 h20, To start, press F10 on active window,