Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 04:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Working 9D US macro!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 3
Working 9D US macro!

Hi there i want to share working macro.. theres no virus.. if u want u can scan it!

Macro is maded for 3 buttons but u can easy change it to 9 or 10.. just use note pad on file and change

Macro is working with windows XP( dunno if able to use on vista or win 7)

after u open DriverGUI choose File-->load--> white05min

IMPORTANT!!
make sure all the files u extracted are in same folder.. or at ur screen

Enjoy 9d hacking..

Thanks are welcome

ohh there is a link to file:P




Enjoy hack!

If any questions feel free to ask me



OK functions

This macro is keep clicking 6,7,8,9 buttons and the med key [p] (u can add more key in notem pad by editing white05min file.. just use some copy/paste and change the number of butto)

u can change the times of pushing button by editing white05min file in note pad.. it's simple just change the delay of key for time u need.. while u log ur char to start program u have to push right CTRL to stop program u have to push Left CTRL



9dbardo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 317

Clean with 1 false positive, yet as always use at you own risk.


GoodOldJase is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 737
Received Thanks: 260
Why dint he even tell the functions?..
-MrOfficer- is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 47
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Why dint he even tell the functions?..

where r all functions ,, agree with Mr Officer.. he must put all the function 2 deal with it


flashmansonic2 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Why dint he even tell the functions?..
Dunno bro, I only downloaded for scan, I don't know how this one works, nor do I want to either.
Maybe he can explain the functions if it's needed.

/offtopic
Anyway, lame 90min rage server buff in TH at the moment, and GM just gave away 5GT each in Hefei.
I guess they try, so I should be grateful, i'm on my healer at the moment, Scorp.
Meet some guy in there called BooGie-MaN, do you know him, he is Beggar.
GoodOldJase is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
Dunno bro, I only downloaded for scan, I don't know how this one works, nor do I want to either.
Maybe he can explain the functions if it's needed.

/offtopic
Anyway, lame 90min rage server buff in TH at the moment, and GM just gave away 5GT each in Hefei.
I guess they try, so I should be grateful, i'm on my healer at the moment, Scorp.
Meet some guy in there called BooGie-MaN, do you know him, he is Beggar.
lol it's my char FD1 nuker @moment ..afriend of mine traded 5gt and get 3-60% pills sp33d for 60 min ,, lame GM event wastin of time
flashmansonic2 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 526
Received Thanks: 317
Oh so it was you, lol.
Yeah well it was a bit of a waste of time.
GoodOldJase is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9dbardo View Post
Hi there i want to share working macro.. theres no virus.. if u want u can scan it!

Macro is maded for 3 buttons but u can easy change it to 9 or 10.. just use note pad on file and change

Macro is working with windows XP( dunno if able to use on vista or win 7)

after u open DriverGUI choose File-->load--> white05min

IMPORTANT!!
make sure all the files u extracted are in same folder.. or at ur screen

Enjoy 9d hacking..

Thanks are welcome

ohh there is a link to file:P




Enjoy hack!

If any questions feel free to ask me



OK functions

This macro is keep clicking 6,7,8,9 buttons and the med key [p] (u can add more key in notem pad by editing white05min file.. just use some copy/paste and change the number of butto)

u can change the times of pushing button by editing white05min file in note pad.. it's simple just change the delay of key for time u need.. while u log ur char to start program u have to push right CTRL to stop program u have to push Left CTRL
Tell us how it work's lol.
Jaba_95 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 366
Received Thanks: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post
Oh so it was you, lol.
Yeah well it was a bit of a waste of time.
Ain't 9D wasted time anyway?

/jk
RzrBck is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 737
Received Thanks: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
Ain't 9D wasted time anyway?

/jk
All MMO`s is Waste of time, thats why we play em!
-MrOfficer- is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 737
Received Thanks: 260
lol. Theres better buffers here like Xpadder or MouseDrv one.. but maybe some1 use this wierd trainer,
-MrOfficer- is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
lol. Theres better buffers here like Xpadder or MouseDrv one.. but maybe some1 use this wierd trainer,
So why dont u post them?
9dbardo is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 12
so it's just buff training?
R33d4War is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 3
Yes this is just buff training
9dbardo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 855
Received Thanks: 516
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9dbardo View Post
So why dont u post them?

Lol... Use Search! omg...




witek1992 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Working NC Res Macro?
I lost the one i had for MEX, and really dont feel like making a new one.. anyone still have the old mex macros laying around? a version that will...
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Working macro with no bypass
hi, i was searching for a macro to repeat the space bar over and over to simply take alz and items when farming. All the macro program was...
14 Replies - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
working macro ?
hello every one :) iam looking for any auto lvl buffs (macro) i tryed meny macros here and nonworking at all !! if any one got working macro or...
2 Replies - 9Dragons



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.