Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got banned after using MSH for 20 mnts here's my theory

Discussion on i got banned after using MSH for 20 mnts here's my theory within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got banned after using MSH for 20 mnts here's my theory

it was kinda funny when i got banned for botting. you know, after botpirates stopped working everyone started finding a replacement. and i decided to give out MSH .
to be honest, i surprised that it actually worked "no offence". however the behaviour was completely obvious. i noticed that while adding monsters to the list. same mobs have different offsets. and if the screen doesn't have any off the monsters ID on the screen, it waits until that monster with the specific id comes to the screen.

probably thats not why i got banned. im a computer tech, so i have a bit of knowledge about how programs work and programming languages.

i loved the code of MSH. but i think the reason i was detected because the bot itself is an open source. when you read the source. its obvious to predict and make an anti bot program, i noticed that it keeps searching and trying mob1-2 -3 -4 -5 ... and so on. probably that behaviour triggers something on their server side.

however. here's a letter from pwi.
Your account,XXXXXXX has been temporarily suspended for botting. Botting is a violation of Perfect World Entertainment's Terms of Service. In violating this agreement this account has been suspended for three days.

my reply was.
thanx. although im sure i never botted. but i did try out a program like 2 days ago. for 10 mnts. i dont consider that botting.
however, ill be more careful next time.

Hi XXXXXX yes, your claims correspond with our evidence. Thank you for your honesty. Your account will be unbanned at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Please do not use botting programs in PWI in the future.

im not QQing really. im just telling u guys how its working

i'll probably make a noobish char. and do it again with a different ip address.

so the only thing left is to crack bot pirates.

i currently have a theory for that too. im sure alot of programmers have thought about that too.

sadly , if i find it i wont share it with leechers.
but the theory is

botpirates is written in delphie . so there should be a way to change the add botton property from the memory to enable it.

most likely dumping the whole memory in a text file, before and after the botton is enabled.

use cheat engine/autoit/winhex
good luck peeps.

if a programmer wants some details, and share methods, send me a pm.
but i wont answer anyone who says "please tell me how or give me crack"

i haven't done it yet.
botting for life :P but piece of advice. dont test anything on your main account.

good luck peeps
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 08:38   #2

Thats the problem I find with botting, you have only 2 choices. Leech, or spend 3 years and thousands of dollars learning programing. Ofcourse if your botting chances are you don't have enough time to grind in a game then to spends years learning programing. And anyone that does crack this bot, they won't share it. So if you have no time to play pwi Give it up now, or learn how to program.
Old 04/22/2010, 04:32   #3

learning how to program isn't that hard. maybe a month is enough to master any programming language. check few source codes to learn and few refrences.

but yeah. after the botpirate was caught, messaiah been shutdown.
i rarely see botters anymore in low lvl areas. while i could see 10 of them in lvl 1 mobs.

its easy to make a bot with autoit just set a random timer on key pressing "tab to select the mob" and f1-5 keys. like i said earlier, MSH is amazing except for the open source. but its easy to learn from it to make ur own bot thats not detectable.

aaaaaaaaaanyways. for a person who's never programmed before , yes, its hard to grasp the concept.

BUT. i know someone who's played PWI for a very long time. just found herself a partner in the game, they spent 2 months lvling chars with multi clients.

get them to lvl 80 and both of them login 3 char each and do HH farming.
thats alot of cash for 2 people :P so just get a barb and a clerc, lvl them up and u got a veno with herc ;P

good luck people. im still gonna find a bot thats not detectable
but yeah. i dont have time to spend on grinding 10 hours just to buy me a weapon or a charm. being a parent is a hard job ;P

btw. learning how to program is free :> just google
Old 04/26/2010, 10:48   #4

If you really want to mimic a real person sitting at the keyboard, get rid of the script part that works with mob id's. Use tab and some code to kill it.
Old 04/29/2010, 09:51   #5

true. easy ,even though u might get killed if a strong mob is around. but that is the solution
Old 05/01/2010, 00:03   #6

There is a thread on this forum called 'safe places to bot'. I recommend it.