Thanks for the help mate its greatly appreciated. If i can help you with anything just let me know. kinda new to coding but i'll give it my all to keep a free bot going.
Hello, I have been trying for the last two days to fix up a working Custom_offsets.ini for PWI NH, version 771, however I have been unable to, probably just due to my own incompetence. I was wondering if someone slightly more knowledgeable than me could help me out, I feel like I've exhausted all my options as I just can't seem to understand how to do this efficiently.
Hello, I have been trying for the last two days to fix up a working Custom_offsets.ini for PWI NH, version 771, however I have been unable to, probably just due to my own incompetence. I was wondering if someone slightly more knowledgeable than me could help me out, I feel like I've exhausted all my options as I just can't seem to understand how to do this efficiently.
sorry for pw-international only.
since i dont play pwi any more, i dont update anything here.
there is another prophet bot, more actual...check the board here.
This bot has been discontinued, and the code will need a lot of work for it to operate again, from what I've looked at. There's a bunch of scripts around that you can use to farm stuff, I've coded one up with the help of Interest and dmbfck that uses in game coordinates and in game pathing, and I'm leaning away from using anything that goes DIRECTLY to in game coordinates because of the prevalence of obstacles, which will leave you running at a rock for hours on end while you're afk. The script I've worked up so far is better, faster, and easier to work with than even pgrind, because all you have to do is plug all the resource 6 digit coordinate locations into an ini file, and the resource id's, and off it goes, and never gets stuck even after hours and hours and hours. Better mob protection, doesn't act like a bot at all. Scans at the faster end of the resource range too, and doesn't run to far away resources when closer ones are available. You can script it up with what I've posted so far around here, I think.
OnehitCF 5.3 ALL CF VERSION NA/PH/VN/BR/EU 20.10.2013 01/21/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies Hello guys, I'm Songodang, I'm back and one more time PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE HACK AND I WILL CONTINUE UPDATE FOR U GUYS this is the new hack for ALL VERSION of Crossfire, Philip, NA, EU, BR
Step 1: Open the hack in administrator mode
Step 2: Wait about 1 minute and the hack will be activated
Step 3: Log in into crossfire, you can use a test account to make sure.
This is the Test Video in CF EU
CrossFire EU am Hacken mit OneHitCF - YouTube
P/S: The SHIFT...
OneHitPro 5.2 update Havoc version crossfire ALL VERSION 19.01.2013 01/20/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello guys, PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE HACK AND I WILL CONTINUE UPDATE FOR U GUYS this is the new hack for ALL VERSION of Crossfire, Philip, NA, EU, BR
Step 1: Open the hack in administrator mode
Step 2: Wait about 1 minute and the hack will be activated
Step 3: Log in into crossfire, you can use a test account to make sure.
P/S: The SHIFT mode for high speed run, dont use it too many times and for a long time, you can get client error.
The Full Balo: you just...