^^nope, bot seams to work fine.
but if u try to learn reading and understanding how a bot work, u might find out that u need the actual offsets...ppl post some pages before.
but as swoosh sayed often enough...the world is full of nubs, to stupid to read something and think there are millions of ppl to make there life easy.
the result of this is: this board and many other has not much ppl who help and share anything.
bad for the handfull of ppl who like to learn and share, but...im sure they understand.
for me its no problem, i learned a lot here to write my own stuff and i know ppl to ask if i dont understand something.
thx to the ppl who know who i mean.
edit:
and its funny to see continuous asking ppl why the bot dont work on pw indo, wen in the first post stand its for pw internation only.
the word nub is not enough to say what i think about those ppl.
reading is not so hard as those ppl might think...
I've been trying the bot since Evolution update for Indonesian Server. But the bot stop working when my computer sleep. I've set the computer display turn of automatic after 1 minute but the cpu never.
When I leave the computer , the bot stop after I am back for 15 minutes.
OnehitCF 5.3 ALL CF VERSION NA/PH/VN/BR/EU 20.10.2013 01/21/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies Hello guys, I'm Songodang, I'm back and one more time PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE HACK AND I WILL CONTINUE UPDATE FOR U GUYS this is the new hack for ALL VERSION of Crossfire, Philip, NA, EU, BR
Step 1: Open the hack in administrator mode
Step 2: Wait about 1 minute and the hack will be activated
Step 3: Log in into crossfire, you can use a test account to make sure.
This is the Test Video in CF EU
CrossFire EU am Hacken mit OneHitCF - YouTube
P/S: The SHIFT...
OneHitPro 5.2 update Havoc version crossfire ALL VERSION 19.01.2013 01/20/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello guys, PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE HACK AND I WILL CONTINUE UPDATE FOR U GUYS this is the new hack for ALL VERSION of Crossfire, Philip, NA, EU, BR
Step 1: Open the hack in administrator mode
Step 2: Wait about 1 minute and the hack will be activated
Step 3: Log in into crossfire, you can use a test account to make sure.
P/S: The SHIFT mode for high speed run, dont use it too many times and for a long time, you can get client error.
The Full Balo: you just...