Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Prophet Bot 3.5 (Version 2013)

Old 03/04/2014, 00:35   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D23R0 View Post
This bot has been discontinued, and the code will need a lot of work for it to operate again, from what I've looked at. There's a bunch of scripts around that you can use to farm stuff, I've coded one up with the help of Interest and dmbfck that uses in game coordinates and in game pathing, and I'm leaning away from using anything that goes DIRECTLY to in game coordinates because of the prevalence of obstacles, which will leave you running at a rock for hours on end while you're afk. The script I've worked up so far is better, faster, and easier to work with than even pgrind, because all you have to do is plug all the resource 6 digit coordinate locations into an ini file, and the resource id's, and off it goes, and never gets stuck even after hours and hours and hours. Better mob protection, doesn't act like a bot at all. Scans at the faster end of the resource range too, and doesn't run to far away resources when closer ones are available. You can script it up with what I've posted so far around here, I think.
i never released the source of this version.
and it dont need much work, just new offsets you honk.
i played the weekend since long time pwi and let the bot run.

if you code something new, make your own posting and advert there.
its just nerving reading that you act like swoosh, posting in other ppls software threads and making the tools bad, to push up your own stuff.

Old 03/04/2014, 08:28   #137

hello,
can you post the new offsets if you have it?
thank you

Old 03/04/2014, 18:21   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmuring View Post
i never released the source of this version.
and it dont need much work, just new offsets you honk.
i played the weekend since long time pwi and let the bot run.

if you code something new, make your own posting and advert there.
its just nerving reading that you act like swoosh, posting in other ppls software threads and making the tools bad, to push up your own stuff.
I meant no disrespect. The prophets are gone, and I'm talking about the ProphetBot code in general. It actually needs a lot of offsets fixed to be completely functional again with all of the features. And I'm not sure what you think I'm advertising... I'm not actually advertising anything. I've only been posting a few offsets I find and some example code to show how you can use it, so others can work up their own code and not be dependent on paid services or other people updating huge offset files. I wouldn't say I've actually coded anything new, just changed a few methods of doing things, some would say they're better, others wouldn't care for them. I didn't 'make the tools bad', but right now, there's no list of working offsets, and it doesn't work without them, and the long list of offsets needed is admittedly high maintenance for every new patch, and most of the features in the bot are no longer needed with in game auto cultivation.
Old 03/07/2014, 05:05   #139

10/50 viruses o.o

Old 03/07/2014, 18:01   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreformore View Post
10/50 viruses o.o

Did you even bother to look at the code before yelling 'virus!'?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 09:54   #141

i've been following this bot proscess for like 2 weeks now...im new to the world of bots... i like the bot, and i really want to know what i need to use it for first time...like i said im new to this.... im willing to learn from 0 if needed... when i use it it says "searching for character". i play perfect world international new horizons... i just want something to kill the monkeys and pick up the goodies thats all... i dont want to ask for too much.please help me...like i said im willing to learn and i really want to learn...thanks in advance
Old 03/11/2014, 14:38   #142

This bot is unusable unless someone or yourself gets all the new offset pointers for PWI's most recent update, until then it will not work. There are 2 payable bots Vanilla and pGrind or Auto Cultivation botting built right into PWI itself.
Old 04/14/2014, 06:06   #143

thanks for nice job
Old 04/24/2014, 09:42   #144

wish you can provide us with the latest offset values for PWI
Old 07/06/2018, 12:16   #145

can't find perfect world. what does it mean? help
Old 08/28/2018, 03:58   #146

What this can for farming ?